FE4 THREAD

Fia

I remember one I consider to be one of my best dreams was me being at Honno-ji, the Samurai Warriors version. It was funny since it had an increasing level of absurdity and disparity.

In one end it was stuff like Kuroda Kanbei being in the stage and allied soldiers putting out the fire (in the dream the place was set albaze by the Akechi soldiers, which while being what happened IRL, it's not so for the games), and on the other end of the spectrum, it was stuff like a Boeing 747 parked in one of the courtyards, and Kermit the Frog as an Akechi Officer. Yeah, I don't get it either.

And that was still only the last third of the dream. But said third was the most memorable, though I still remember the dream as a whole.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we all have dreams we'd rather not talk about for one reason or another.

Indeed maybe sleep cycles have these effects, anyways here are Some smart Corgis

^^An ace tactician dreaming up her next tactic perhaps

^kermit the frog and airplanes invading samurai warriors from another dimension.

I remembered that I had a dream of a Player Unit Mydromion used a Killing Edge defeated a Enemy General with one hit in a Shadow Dragon like setting was like a Couple of Weeks ago.

Edited by Kyon

^kermit the frog and airplanes invading samurai warriors from another dimension.

And that's not even one of my most absurd dreams. The segment by itself was actually quite tame. The dream as a whole was less so, but still not the most absurd.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I've just went to the Gamestop store today and boy I've never been so excited in ages. WE ARE GOING TO OFFICIALLY GET FE13. I SAW IT ON DISPLAY AT THE STORE AND I'VE HEARD A PREVIEW OF CHROM, LIZ, SUMLA, AND SARIA TALKING IN English. Yes. NINTENDO HAS AT LAST COME TO THEIR SENSES. TOTALLY REDEEMED THEMSELVES. HEH HEH. BECAUSE OF THE BONUSES IS WHAT MADE THIS happen. WE MUSN'T LET THEM DOWN!!!!!!!!

THEY CAN TAKE MY WALLET. =3

Edited by Katarina

I've just went to the Gamestop store today and boy I've never been so excited in ages. WE ARE GOING TO OFFICIALLY GET FE13. I SAW IT ON DISPLAY AT THE STORE AND I'VE HEARD A PREVIEW OF CHROM, LIZ, SUMLA, AND SARIA TALKING IN English. Yes. NINTENDO HAS AT LAST COME TO THEIR SENSES. TOTALLY REDEEMED THEMSELVES. HEH HEH. BECAUSE OF THE BONUSES IS WHAT MADE THIS happen. WE MUSN'T LET THEM DOWN!!!!!!!!

Good thing for pre-ordering. I remember my dad saying why bother pre-ordering when I would be waiting anyway... he certainly doesn't understand, hahaha.

Well, here's looking forward to February.

Really? They had a Display and a preview of some of the characters speaking in English shown in GameStop today?

Yes. You should try it.

Pet the kitty. With fire.

Hmm maybe I should if I can motivation to play it. (I was kinda thinking of making a thief/dagger using character but I think they might suck for PVE.)

The poor kitty.

They have some new Resident Evil games for the #DS that I'm sinking my teeth into. Resident Evil Revelations. It has Rebecca on the front cover too. My fav agent next to Leon. =3

FE13: Saria's voice in English. Yay! =3

Hmm maybe I should if I can motivation to play it. (I was kinda thinking of making a thief/dagger using character but I think they might suck for PVE.)

Maybe a dex build. Them katanas man.

Or get a lucky Black Knight Straight Sword drop from the first BK like I do. >____>

lolololololololol

I'm a weeb, so I'd rather have Sugita voice Chrom.

Indeed maybe sleep cycles have these effects, anyways here are Some smart Corgis

Damn you! *shakes fist*

Stop making me save so many corgi gifs.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Really? They had a Display and a preview of some of the characters speaking in English shown in GameStop today?

In a clip that you can see, yes. =)

And it's getting released Feb 4th.

Maybe a dex build. Them katanas man.

Or get a lucky Black Knight Straight Sword drop from the first BK like I do. >____>

Hmm I see thanks Ein.

lolololololololol

I'm a weeb, so I'd rather have Sugita voice Chrom.

Damn you! *shakes fist*

Stop making me save so many corgi gifs.

If they have an option for JP in NA FE 13 Sugitas voice would probably inferno divider the game in half and exploding in glory Im hoping they have a JP option if not i just gotta deal with it if I get it along with a 3DS.

I blame you for posting your fat adorable corgi the that one time. Made Dagron and I search up Corgi stuff.

Edited by Generic Operator

If Katalina, the FEW 4&5 characters like Leif, Eyvel and Tina come to the bonuses in our gamepacks. I'm probably gonna roll on the fo floor and lollygag. :awesome:

Edited by Katarina

It sure would be nice to hear the characters from the first 8 franchises talk from the bonus maps as actual voicing was never included beforehand. Except with Lyn in SSBB. Lachesis, Tiltyu, Nanna, Finn, etc. <3

Edited by Katarina