FE4 THREAD

Fia

He's not. Because they're kidding in that post, young hero.

You're lucky I actually decided to view this particular post of your post anyway because I was bored. I have you on ignore, remember?

Well, I wasn't sure about it whether that was the same user that you might be saying or not (I get confused sometimes) and I don't usually use PMs to users also. (I only use it for talking to Aveyn Knight for site content)

Edited by King Marth 64

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The jacked up cape or not jacked up cape.

I'm gonna say jacked up.

You'd say right.

Reminds me that the last run I did had me rolling as the Azure Knight,

Silver Knight Helm, Artorias Armor, Silver Knight Gloves, Wanderer's Boots, Caduceus Shield.

I felt so stylin

And I have no idea what you two are talking about. No, seriously. No transparent text this time.

Look Rey, we're talking about stuff because of reasons. I don't see how I can be more clear than that.

On that subject though, you should consider going on vacation with Ninian to the wonderful city of the gods, Anor Londo. I'm sure you'd enjoy it's scenic architecture a lot, and the knights there are the most hospitable people. I think Knight Ornstein especially, would be sure to take good care of you and your dragon-lady.

Edited by Shahenzan

Look Rey, we're talking about stuff because of reasons. I don't see how I can be more clear than that.

Nuuuuu. My braaaaiiiin. Cannot. Compute.

On that subject though, you should consider going on vacation with Ninian to the wonderful city of the gods, Anor Londo. I'm sure you'd enjoy it's scenic architecture a lot, and the knights there are the most hospitable people. I think Knight Ornstein especially, would be sure to take good care of you and your dragon-lady.

...Oh Dark Souls.

The only place with a similar name I know is Lu Londo from Tales of Xillia.

Wow, four whole pages to read upon waking...finally read them all.

Today, I am now 100% sure that I have located a store that carries blood oranges^^

It's going to be a shame when they go out of season.

8 pages for me!

The real truth is, however, that I haven't been in such a situation before, so I can't really tell! Though proposing first does sound more appealing...but I suppose time will tell.

Teehee, I figured! It's hard to imagine what you would do/feel in wild situations until you're actually there.

Night time can be a great time.

It will, ojou-sama. But you must remember to be honest instead...that is what TheEnd-sama would have wanted...

This is true.

One daaaaaaaaay.......

He is merely a great human being. Excellent.

Goodnight, ojou-sama. Perhaps I should have served warm milk instead of tea...

Night time seems to be prime time! So groggy in the morning =_=

Yes. Yes, of course. I will be an honest woman...

One daaaaaaaaay....... I will do those things that I said I would do one daaaaaaaaay.......

If he does age to 200, I hope I can age with him!

Perhaps... Speaking of which, I do seem to have trouble sleeping these nights. Sigh. Maybe I am eating too much in my night-meal? Or is it too hot at night...

Blame your husband.

B-but he only said to beware.

Umm.... That would be Rei Rei, not TheEnd? (I think?)

Nope, that was many many years ago..

Heehee cute trooper girl~

uwaaahhh! >~<

I like Ninian. A LOT. That's all it is. She's beautiful, her beautiful Ruby Red Eyes mesmerized me, and she has that quiet, solemn aura about her... that almost inner strength that she doesn't have to show off to anyone. She's as beautiful as the snow.

She might be a damsel in distress to some people, but that just wants me to protect her even more.

Awwwwwww I find that very sweet.

Good afternoon, ojou-sama.

Teehee, I figured! It's hard to imagine what you would do/feel in wild situations until you're actually there.

Quite.

Night time seems to be prime time! So groggy in the morning =_=

Yes. Yes, of course. I will be an honest woman...

One daaaaaaaaay....... I will do those things that I said I would do one daaaaaaaaay.......

If he does age to 200, I hope I can age with him!

Perhaps... Speaking of which, I do seem to have trouble sleeping these nights. Sigh. Maybe I am eating too much in my night-meal? Or is it too hot at night...

It feels better to wake up early all the time though...

That is good, ojou-sama. That is good.

One daaaaaaaaay....... you will do all these things you said you would do. One daaaaaaaaay.......

Most certainly, ojou-sama. That is what we all wish for.

It's all my fault with all these teas I serve...too much caffeine...

Is your house especially hot?

Good afternoon, ojou-sama.

It feels better to wake up early all the time though...

That is good, ojou-sama. That is good.

One daaaaaaaaay....... you will do all these things you said you would do. One daaaaaaaaay.......

Most certainly, ojou-sama. That is what we all wish for.

It's all my fault with all these teas I serve...too much caffeine...

Is your house especially hot?

Good afternoon!

Yep. I do try to wake up early though, to keep my schedule okay. But once you have trouble sleeping, it makes it difficult to wake up in the morning >_<. Just need to have more willpower!

Yay! And then both husbando and butler-san will be proud of me

One daaaaaaaaay....... that day will come

I wonder how Rey feels about his Ninian then

Not at all! Virtual-tea is okay...

Nope! Which is why I'm using so many blankets. But then it warms up and becomes really hot in the night. Then I'll move them aside... but it gets cold again the morning so I can't get rid of them completey. :S

Hello AceyT! Acey. Ace. AT. AceTac. Aztec?! >_> my nicknaming is running amok

Do you cook a lot? :o:

Lol^^

I enjoy cooking whenever I'm not busy with working or studying for my college classes. Now that my externship is coming up, I wonder if it will be the same as the previous college quarters where I would cook at least twice a week, the other times it would be my mom making dinner.