• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Most games in my Steam account are there as pirate's regret, though

I think it's been years since I've last played a fighting game for more than a few minutes it was Garou: Mark of the Wolves, and even then my brother raped me all the time

The anime skips way too many things.

Yeah it's going pretty fast XD

BTW, I've noticed that you have Street Fighter 4 on Steam. If you ever feel like playing against me (or even Sirius or Ike-Mike), just feel free to ask.

boy do i enjoy hakan

fav char to use? i used to use cody all the time

Most games in my Steam account are there as pirate's regret, though

I think it's been years since I've last played a fighting game for more than a few minutes it was Garou: Mark of the Wolves, and even then my brother raped me all the time

Yeah I know your feelings.

Apparently despite being a Garou rookie, Nightmare said my Grant was pretty solid the few times we fought.

Yeah I know your feelings.

Apparently despite being a Garou rookie, Nightmare said my Grant was pretty solid the few times we fought.

Remorse was actually the word I was thinking, but you get it. Nintendo is still getting no money from me, though

Can you even use Grant without a code

Edited by OldMan

Remorse was actually the word I was thinking, but you get it. Nintendo is still getting no money from me, though

Can you even use Grant without a code

At this point no one will get my money for a next generation console. Mostly because I don't have much, but also because nothing's really that interesting and I'm a bit tired of going through a new console every 5 years or so. At least a PC is more useful.

Press and hold start on Kim Dong Hwan, then up, up, down, down, up, down and you should be able to select him. Getting Kain is basically doing the same code in reverse on Kim Jae Hoon. Maybe some console version requires no code about this, but I'm not exactly sure since I've never bothered to go there.

Edited by Doga Blockovich

Nowadays it's the random button, but I'm rather fond of Sagat, Deejay, Fei Long, Hakan, Balrog and M Bison.

Cody, Yang, Guile and i think Dan for lols.

use to play this and Mvc2, but no more xbox live. oh well.

dudley's theme is probably my favorite.

At this point no one will get my money for a next generation console. Mostly because I don't have much, but also because nothing's really that interesting and I'm a bit tired of going through a new console every 5 years or so. At least a PC is more useful.

Press and hold start on Kim Dong Hwan, then up, up, down, down, up, down and you should be able to select him. Getting Kain is basically doing the same code in reverse on Kim Jae Hoon. Maybe some console version requires no code about this, but I'm not exactly sure since I've never bothered to go there.

I'll probably get a jailbroken PS3 sometime this year, but... yeah, it's a waste of money.

>Trying ports when you can just play the perfectly emulated original

Though to be fair, the Mame version I used had some bug that prevented it from randomizing battles in story mode, so I'd always fight Hotaru first and Terry second

Cody, Yang, Guile and i think Dan for lols.

dudley's theme is probably my favorite.

Dan's probably the only shoto I can stomach, unless you consider Sagat one. I like Cody and Yang but I've never been too good with them. Guile's ok I guess, but probably one of the charge characters I like the least.

Adon's theme is probably the one I like the most.

I'll probably get a jailbroken PS3 sometime this year, but... yeah, it's a waste of money.

>Trying ports when you can just play the perfectly emulated original

Though to be fair, the Mame version I used had some bug that prevented it from randomizing battles in story mode, so I'd always fight Hotaru first and Terry second

Everything is about spending for some expensive shiny doodad that's going to get outclassed in a year by a new, superior version. Damn you Apple.

Edited by Doga Blockovich

Console versions don't need codes, yeah. You can just make the rom into the console version by screwing around with the BIOS a bit through FBA. Though sadly, I forgot how to make console version work in online matches.