• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a tense kind of day.

It's actually been a very chill day, I'm just messin' about. I climbed to the top of the hill behind my college that overlooks the city and read the first part of Goethe's Faust. Mephistopheles is a pretty cool devil

Edited by Pride

It's actually been a very chill day, I'm just messin' about. I climbed to the top of the hill behind my college that overlooks the city and read the first part of Goethe's Faust. Mephistopheles is a pretty cool devil

Oh well, damn, there goes the innuendo.

That does sound like a chill day, though. I'd like to read Faust as well, but my book backlog is huge...I have The Fellowship of the Ring to finish now. I think that, in itself, is huge enough to warrant being an entire backlog.

Though I do have lots of other books that I haven't started reading and are just collecting dust.

Okay.... even though I worked on it for quite a while mostly because I was being dumdum and messed it up a bit I still wanna know... does anybody think my sig looks better or worse with transparency in it?

There are a few white spots I see which is the area I started at in the very beginning when I was in a lazier mood but I don't feel like fixing those right now =<

Okay.... even though I worked on it for quite a while mostly because I was being dumdum and messed it up a bit I still wanna know... does anybody think my sig looks better or worse with transparency in it?

Was that what the *test post* was about?

Looks okay with the green SF skin.

>Three sisters with a crush on mc

>Potion that turns him into a child

>They ask him to choose who'll take care of him

>Chosen one molests him

Never change Japan

お断りします。

結構。

You can swap skins, too

I'm not good at judging my own stuff or I guess anything really

Like I'm not asking if it was a skillful transparency or anything... I'm just asking if it looks nice that way compared to just leaving it white

Edited by Freohr Datia

>Three sisters with a crush on mc

>Potion that turns him into a child

>They ask him to choose who'll take care of him

>Chosen one molests him

Never change Japan

It's not like you didn't see that coming.

Oh well, damn, there goes the innuendo.

That does sound like a chill day, though. I'd like to read Faust as well, but my book backlog is huge...I have The Fellowship of the Ring to finish now. I think that, in itself, is huge enough to warrant being an entire backlog.

Though I do have lots of other books that I haven't started reading and are just collecting dust.

I'm sorry. I guess you might say that I...couldn't keep it up.

Yeah, I haven't read in a while...My attention span's taken a real dip too, a younger Pride might have taken the time to finish the book.

I'm pretty sure if that made the cut, they could have done something a lot worse.

We always need worse

Edited by Pride