• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww how cute. It's not time for that though.

It... doesn't matter.

I have seen the facts. I can't best your magic, father. Not only you're the prodigy of the wind, but you also share your body with the Dragon. As long as you live, you'll be able to do this again and again, every time you're feeling bored. Even if I surrender and get my beloved back, I'll only be able to enjoy a fleeting moment of peace with her.

If I'm to be killed here, by the magic of my own father or by the hands of my own wife... so be it.

*Tries to push Arthur from herself*

Re......lease...me....

I promised you, Ishtar.

I will never leave you again.

As long as I still breath, I won't release you... my love...

It... doesn't matter.

I have seen the facts. I can't best your magic, father. Not only you're the prodigy of the wind, but you also share your body with the Dragon. As long as you live, you'll be able to do this again and again, every time you're feeling bored. Even if I surrender and get my beloved back, I'll only be able to enjoy a fleeting moment of peace with her.

If I'm to be killed here, by the magic of my own father or by the hands of my own wife... so be it.

I could help, if you needed it.

You'd just need to do one thing.

I promised you, Ishtar.

Ar...thur.....

It... doesn't matter.

I promised you, Ishtar.

Dude, I used the rescue staff. WTF.

You forget my avoid. Really, staves are the best weapon against me but good luck obtaining enough Magic.

lolsety is on action.

You forget my avoid. Really, staves are the best weapon against me but good luck obtaining enough Magic.

I leech off of everyone's leadership stars, due to me not acutally being aligned with anyone, so how many stars are there total in the game??

I leech off of everyone's leadership stars, due to me not acutally being aligned with anyone, so how many stars are there total in the game??

The highest in FE4 is 5. Not so sure about FE5 (lol10starsofdoom or the 20 one).