Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

辛いです。

大丈夫。 あなたは本当に恥ずかしがり屋者が好きな 。

Oh BLS thanks again for showing me the Linus Cat Tips video.

Edited by Generic Operator

I'm fine. I had a nice meal. How are you?

Pissed, apparently PO is trying to suspect test RAIN! WTF seriously?

First they ban my birdie (tornadus-T) and now they are trying to ban rain?!

Edited by Hatari

Oh pull something playing sports?

No.

Just a long drive home in the middle of the night after I left an anime convention.

Oh BLS thanks again for showing me the Linus Cat Tips video.

You're welcome.

Edited by BLS

No.

Just a long drive home in the middle of the night after I left an anime convention.

Ouch, anything good at said anime convention?

I've basically stopped watching anime for the time, though I have tons of unopened stuff sitting here. Need to finish blasstreiter.

Dhohohoho. Too many Politoed makin' it rain in the crib, yo. Swift Swim Kindra appreciates the cheddah Politoed rains down ya dig? I prefer the sun m'self yeah? Mostly grass and them fiah types, I prefer them leafy critters ya know, Chlorophyl ya know.

Dhohohoho. Too many Politoed makin' it rain in the crib, yo. Swift Swim Kindra appreciates the cheddah Politoed rains down ya dig? I prefer the sun m'self yeah? Mostly grass and them fiah types, I prefer them leafy critters ya know, Chlorophyl ya know.

They have been messing with my teams so much, I've basically gone battle factory and metronome because screw making teams. (not that I've actually made any of my teams, my friends give me them, but as soon as I get used to them, something gets banned and I have to start all over).

Drizzle + Swift Swim is banned, but if they ban Drizzle in OU, swift swim could make a comeback. I'm a fan of sand rather than sun. Rain is best, but if drizzle is banned, there is no reason to use Politoed over Kygore in ubers, so basically his useable would drop and he'd die.

Hmmm... I have no clue why they're doing that. Do you?

Edited by Levant Fortner

Ouch, anything good at said anime convention?

Lots and lots of cosplayers. It was the largest anime convention I've been to so far.

Also, gaming events (video, cards, etc.) there, but I left all of my Yu-Gi-Oh! stuff at home x_x

Edited by BLS

Rain is overused...it's powerful and has very powerful abusers.

It's a great weather for newbies. My first teams were rain, until Tornadus-T was banned.

I thought that's what it was... Sun and sand don't have that many notable abusers relative to rain.

They have been messing with my teams so much, I've basically gone battle factory and metronome because screw making teams. (not that I've actually made any of my teams, my friends give me them, but as soon as I get used to them, something gets banned and I have to start all over).

Drizzle + Swift Swim is banned, but if they ban Drizzle in OU, swift swim could make a comeback. I'm a fan of sand rather than sun. Rain is best, but if drizzle is banned, there is no reason to use Politoed over Kygore in ubers, so basically his useable would drop and he'd die.

Right right, forgot about the Drizzle/Swift Swim combo. But speaking of sand, I'm surprised it isn't being considered to be banned to ubers. Unless I'm mistaken about stuff. And Politoed wouldn't die, its usage would be near zero is all.

I thought that's what it was... Sun and sand don't have that many notable abusers relative to rain.

I personally like it and when I was using Politoed, he lost the weather war, most of the time. So it wasn't like he was unbeatable.

But we have Tornadus-I, Thundrus (both forms), and Keldeo.

Scarf Keldeo is a beast in the rain.

Right right, forgot about the Drizzle/Swift Swim combo. But speaking of sand, I'm surprised it isn't being considered to be banned to ubers. Unless I'm mistaken about stuff. And Politoed wouldn't die, its usage would be near zero is all.

PO recently banned both snow cloak and sand veil to ubers, for any Pokemon. That really hurt some hail teams, I think.

It would 'die' because it wouldn't be used.

Wait -- snow cloak/sand veil, might have been smogon, I can't remember and am too lazy to check, but one of them did.

Edited by Hatari

Ahhh, Pokemon. Allow me to just say "That's a shame." because I only have a vague idea of what you're talking about. And I guess you could imagine me saying some encouraging words too since I don't know what to say in this sort of situation.

Edited by Nightmare

Ahhh, Pokemon. Allow me to just say "That's a shame." because I only have a vague idea of what you're talking about. And I guess you could imagine me saying some encouraging words too since I don't know what to say in this sort of situation.

* pat * Poor Nightmare. Yeah, after leaving SF, I rejoined the world of Pokemon. Much happier there then here, but looking forward to this new FE game, as soon as I can find a legit way to get it.