FE4 THREAD

Fia

:'(

In other news, I think this is the freakiest weather I've seen in the UK (in March, to boot!)

I was walking to class and it was like this:

Photo1228.jpg

My class finished and then it was like this:

Photo1231.jpg

It was snowing (heavily) on and off today. Like POOSH then nothing then POOSH then nothing.

The view in the UK sure looks pretty! =)

Edited by Lady Feena

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahaha, that's quite unfortunate. I remember the days when my brother and I mapped things...

Whoa, that's quite hardcore. Incidentally, the Tyler part was one of my favourite things that happened.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I was suffering a bit even with a map, thank you very much.

That's the only thing I actually mapped, since I had a guide with PS1's maps already. I should've mapped that Climatrol, though. I was the only one who seemed to get lost in that damn dungeon... my friend and my brother had trouble with the biolabs instead

Isn't it? I was like "alright, we're gonna visit Palma now!" And then...

That trap door right in front of the exit...

I should play the PS2 remakes one of these days. It seems 1's has been translated to English already.

Oh yes, I am quite in the dark. I also like to go in blind since I feel I enjoy things more that way.

You do well. I always end up spoiling myself... even though I like being surprised. Sometimes I only get interested in something after reading key spoilers, and sometimes I get impatient and run into spoilers while reading stuff in the net when I can't play...

That's the only thing I actually mapped, since I had a guide with PS1's maps already. I should've mapped that Climatrol, though. I was the only one who seemed to get lost in that damn dungeon... my friend and my brother had trouble with the biolabs instead

Isn't it? I was like "alright, we're gonna visit Palma now!" And then...

That trap door right in front of the exit...

I should play the PS2 remakes one of these days. It seems 1's has been translated to English already.

Huh, must've been handy to have guides. Climatrol...I can't remember what exactly it was like, so I probably didn't have any problems with it. Then again, I used guides for every single dungeon.

I was quite thrilled to go to Palma as well. And then it explodes and SPACE PIRATE. It was pretty awesome.

THAT TRAP DOOR

AND ALL THOSE WINDING PASSAGES AND STAIRS

I looked at artwork and stuff of one of those remakes. Nei's gigantic, dagger-like ears horrified me.

You do well. I always end up spoiling myself... even though I like being surprised. Sometimes I only get interested in something after reading key spoilers, and sometimes I get impatient and run into spoilers while reading stuff in the net when I can't play...

Ahh, bad habits, it seems. Willpower, my man.

I'm simply not interested in spoiling myself unless it's something I don't care about. And then maybe I'll start caring after that...

Yes. Most of the class responded that way.

What about you? 「夢と比べれば大したもんじゃねえ」?

Huh, must've been handy to have guides. Climatrol...I can't remember what exactly it was like, so I probably didn't have any problems with it. Then again, I used guides for every single dungeon.

I was quite thrilled to go to Palma as well. And then it explodes and SPACE PIRATE. It was pretty awesome.

THAT TRAP DOOR

AND ALL THOSE WINDING PASSAGES AND STAIRS

I looked at artwork and stuff of one of those remakes. Nei's gigantic, dagger-like ears horrified me.

Ahh, bad habits, it seems. Willpower, my man.

I'm simply not interested in spoiling myself unless it's something I don't care about. And then maybe I'll start caring after that...

I didn't have guides at hand! No internet, and no magazines yet because I bought it as soon as it was released here. Though I did need a magazine hint to find the tunnel to Esper Mansion... I swear I spent weekends looking for that. My father forbade me from playing during weekdays.

I most definitely didn't see that coming.

AND IF YOU FELL INTO ONE OF THEM

"WELL SHIT, WHERE AM I NOW?"

The soundtrack is worse too.

Willpower. I have none.

"Eh, this looks like a pretty generic game/anime... wait, that guy does what?"

What about you? 「夢と比べれば大したもんじゃねえ」?

I kind of care when there's other people there.

I sure as hell can't do that.

・・・僕とオリヴィエは二人きりだった。

<_<;

>_>;

I kind of care when there's other people there.

I sure as hell can't do that.

・・・僕とオリヴィエは二人きりだった。

<_<;

>_>;

それで?

I didn't have guides at hand! No internet, and no magazines yet because I bought it as soon as it was released here. Though I did need a magazine hint to find the tunnel to Esper Mansion... I swear I spent weekends looking for that. My father forbade me from playing during weekdays.

I most definitely didn't see that coming.

AND IF YOU FELL INTO ONE OF THEM

"WELL SHIT, WHERE AM I NOW?"

The soundtrack is worse too.

O-oh, well that sounds pretty rough... Pretty strict father too.

AAHHHH

Thankfully, I had a map.

That seems to be a trend in remakes. Though I wasn't particularly impressed with PSII's soundtrack. And for some reason the whole sound went mute on me when I went to the final dungeon.

Willpower. I have none.

"Eh, this looks like a pretty generic game/anime... wait, that guy does what?"

Nonsense. You have plenty.

Exactly.

Edited by Nightmare

O-oh, well that sounds pretty rough... Pretty strict father too.

AAHHHH

Thankfully, I had a map.

That seems to be a trend in remakes. Though I wasn't particularly impressed with PSII's soundtrack. And for some reason the whole sound went mute on me when I went to the final dungeon.

Nonsense. You have plenty.

Exactly.

That thing was so hard to see ;_; Indeed.

Same.

I liked a few tracks of it (notably Death Place)... though I didn't appreciate the regular battle theme until many years later. Maybe it's the nostalgia.

It's okay, man.

And then I need to find someone so I can recommend it.

I envy your ability to give a damn about entertainment. :Knoll:

Nurture this ability in thyself, son of man. Thou once had it, and it still lies dormant in thy heart. Thou need only catalyse it into life.

That thing was so hard to see ;_; Indeed.

Same.

I liked a few tracks of it (notably Death Place)... though I didn't appreciate the regular battle theme until many years later. Maybe it's the nostalgia.

I think I would have given up without a guide. You're much more persistent!

Death Place...where does that play again?

It's okay, man.

And then I need to find someone so I can recommend it.

Is it now.

Recommendation is such a huge problem in itself, man. Lately, everyone is so busy...and if they're not busy, they're stubborn...and if they're not stubborn, they never get around to it... ;__;

That's why I've vowed to never turn down a recommendation.

I think I would have given up without a guide. You're much more persistent!

Death Place...where does that play again?

1996, man. Internet didn't exist for me back then, so I had very few games to play!

Boss theme!

Is it now.

Recommendation is such a huge problem in itself, man. Lately, everyone is so busy...and if they're not busy, they're stubborn...and if they're not stubborn, they never get around to it... ;__;

That's why I've vowed to never turn down a recommendation.

Indeed.

So very true. Can't recommend shit to my brother either, he's busy getting rich instead... ;_; I did get a friend to watch LoGH though. Gotta check how far he's watched...

I try to keep them in mind. Which reminds me, I need to find 20th Century Boys one of these days...

1996, man. Internet didn't exist for me back then, so I had very few games to play!

Boss theme!

True, true. My own brother was quite persistent when playing otherwise shitty games, because there were so few.

Ahhh, I don't remember that one. Maybe I'll have to get the soundtrack now...

Indeed.

So very true. Can't recommend shit to my brother either, he's busy getting rich instead... ;_; I did get a friend to watch LoGH though. Gotta check how far he's watched...

I try to keep them in mind. Which reminds me, I need to find 20th Century Boys one of these days...

It's heart-wrenching, it is. I'm trying to watch LoGH too, as much as my internet allows. So I guess I'm another success.

Same. I need to do a lot of things, my recommendation backlog is probably big...

True, true. My own brother was quite persistent when playing otherwise shitty games, because there were so few.

Ahhh, I don't remember that one. Maybe I'll have to get the soundtrack now...

I had little patience with shitty games, but sometimes I kinda had no choice...

There's even a sound test inside the gaaaame (I loved those)

It's heart-wrenching, it is. I'm trying to watch LoGH too, as much as my internet allows. So I guess I'm another success.

Same. I need to do a lot of things, my recommendation backlog is probably big...

\o/

Though I do have a quite long backlog of my own... I really have to play Planescape Torment one of these days.

I had little patience with shitty games, but sometimes I kinda had no choice...

There's even a sound test inside the gaaaame (I loved those)

Yup. Such was our age, now long gone.

Oh right. I keep forgetting that games had/have those...

\o/

Though I do have a quite long backlog of my own... I really have to play Planescape Torment one of these days.

o>

Take a look at mine.

I'd have to be extremely generous, since I seldom bother with bonus bosses and modes nowadays.

Or harder modes. And New Game+ are generally boring as fuck.

Sleep.