• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Japanese soundtrack better, though.

Speed shoes theme aside.

God bless emulation.

I haven't actually listened to the entire soundtracks. :x

God bless it indeed. I should emulate Saturn one of these days and play some stuff...

Actually maybe not because that crap isn't even edible.

Do consider deep frying everything, then coat everything in bacon strips. Repeat as much as needed.

I see where you are getting it, but I belive it will totally have the opposite effect

I see where you are getting it, but I belive it will totally have the opposite effect

If you want boobs so that Levant Fortner says "Hi Sask!" every time you pop up, you might as well.

McDonald's is actually my favourite fast food chain.

Big Macs are chemically engineered to fuck up my intestines.

A&W is where it's at for burger fast foods. Then again, there's no In & Out shops around and I heard those are legendary.

Edited by Doga Blockovich

McDonald's is actually my favourite fast food chain.

I'm so sorry.

Then again they probably prepare food differently over yonder Nightmare in Dreamland.

A&W is where it's at for burger fast foods.

I like you. Do you put chili cheese fries on your burgers? I do. All of the time. And I only drink root beer there, since, you know, A&W. The chilled mugs make it better.

I'm so sorry.

Then again they probably prepare food differently over yonder Nightmare in Dreamland.

That's possible. I hear Americans and etc. complaining about the service, but the service I've seen has always been top notch. I've heard them complain about how their food tastes like grease and all, but the food I've had has tasted like, well, food. And the best kind of food, at that.

So it's possible that the birth place of McDonald's has all the worst branches.

Edited by Nightmare

I haven't actually listened to the entire soundtracks. :x

If you manage to download the iso, you'll be able to - Sega CD isos usually have the music track files as wavs

God bless it indeed. I should emulate Saturn one of these days and play some stuff...

I got tired of trying to get Saturn emulators to worked correctly

So I just bought one instead, on a whim

I like you. Do you put chili cheese fries on your burgers? I do. All of the time. And I only drink root beer there, since, you know, A&W. The chilled mugs make it better.

I don't see chili cheese fries very often actually.

This said, the root beer, the burgers and the onion rings are all amazing.

If you manage to download the iso, you'll be able to - Sega CD isos usually have the music track files as wavs

Oh, so it's like PC Engine. Well then.

I got tired of trying to get Saturn emulators to worked correctly

So I just bought one instead, on a whim

It's not easy to get working?

I could have bought one on a whim. It was going for real cheap too, practically a steal. But alas, I was a fool and did not buy it. I honestly don't feel like downloading the games either since it takes way too long on this connection. And physical is better than emulation for consoles like Saturn, anyway.

What games do you have/like?

Oh, so it's like PC Engine. Well then.

I'd post a link, but you know

It's not easy to get working?

I could have bought one on a whim. It was going for real cheap too, practically a steal. But alas, I was a fool and did not buy it. I honestly don't feel like downloading the games either since it takes way too long on this connection. And physical is better than emulation for consoles like Saturn, anyway.

What games do you have/like?

Well, it wasn't accepting my isos easily, and I had just bought a Dreamcast...

I mostly play RPGs. Yes, yes, I know the Saturn and DC don't have many of that kind of game, but I don't really care.

Of course, I bought consoles that can play burned CDs. Trying to find games here would drive me either mad or bankrupt