• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only downloaded the soundtrack. But I really am not into racing games, so...

Nowadays, I'm mostly fine with being a third-worlder... except when I have to buy technology.

I'm usually not into ordinary racing games, but unorthodox ones sometimes grab my attention. Though really, F-Zero is probably the only one I like enough.

Technology isn't as big a problem here as finding games. ;_;

And sadly, I have ambitions that cannot be realised here. I'd say that I'd be fine if I were a normal man, but even the smallest offices are corrupt to the core. I'd have to be a simple farmer, or something.

I'm usually not into ordinary racing games, but unorthodox ones sometimes grab my attention. Though really, F-Zero is probably the only one I like enough.

Technology isn't as big a problem here as finding games. ;_;

And sadly, I have ambitions that cannot be realised here. I'd say that I'd be fine if I were a normal man, but even the smallest offices are corrupt to the core. I'd have to be a simple farmer, or something.

Oh right, you have those internet filters around too

Good old third world corruption! Almost nobody is willing to properly do their jobs where I work, too.

What are your ambitions, comrade?

Me too.

Fuck yeah

I'm more of a russian potato magic juice fan.

But you can drink more beer without getting wasted

I Wonder how well you hold your liquor.

I won't be holding any liquor, you know. I'll just drink coke and pretend I'm wasted.

Oh right, you have those internet filters around too

Good old third world corruption! Almost nobody is willing to properly do their jobs where I work, too.

What are your ambitions, comrade?

Yeah.

Ah, if only it was people just not willing to do jobs properly for us. Even if someone tries to do a job properly, he, well...

I don't know, I'd like to get into law, but everyone is corrupted. I'd like to do something else, but that's corrupted too. You can't make it big over here without just being a simple man who does whatever they tell him to do. But I feel like I want to make it big, do something that's not very normal or simple...I guess I just have a bigger appetite than the average man.

If you guys are already on the alcohol-craze you need to go over here and taste the tequila. Not what I'd consider to be a high-class alcoholic beverage, but eh, once you're too drunk what difference does it makes... *shot*

Also this thread is becoming like THE ROOOM

Starring!

NTG as Lisa

Nightmare as Mark

Freohr as Lisa's mom

King Marth 64 as Denny

Rei Rei as the drug dealer

Marthur as Doggy

and TheEnd as Johnny!

i tried

Edited by Doga Blockovich