• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So I browsing Amazon for 3DS games today, and I stumbled across the sequel to Hotel Dusk for a mere $16. I had completely forgotten about this game, and I am pleased to have found it.

Last Window is pretty great, though I was sad to find out it didn't have multiple endings like Hotel Dusk.

I approve of Olivia's outfit too

Gimme your verdict bro

Extra was better/10

The issues I can remember:

- Your character's stats go up automatically, so there are no builds - though I admit they were limited in Extra.

- Save/healing points in all dungeon floors, free exploration, free instant redoing of most - if not all - lost RPS battles, no time limits... and yet the game keeps you from backtracking at the end of each day, just because. By the end of the game, that was annoying me as much as...

- Red lancer, recycled over and over again.

- Death is handled rather weirdly, and the plot seems to be a mess, too.

- Way too lewd.

- No NEET route, boo.

I'm pretty damn sure I'm gonna see her in that outfit now. Urgh.

Which one of them, in which one of them

Last Window is pretty great, though I was sad to find out it didn't have multiple endings like Hotel Dusk.

That depends on how the endings are handled...

Since the game reminded me that Archer gets less events with a male protag, I suppose I'll use Caster this time around

Delicious 4th wall breaking

What's all the craze about assless see-through harem pants?

Olivia's art, silly

Edited by OldMan

Well that was cool, tonight's dream had a Sengoku-esque theme. Though it only involved the video games, haha. Though I can't figure for the life of me why was I fighting for the Eastern Army in the Basara portion of the dream... which by the way, it was in the Sekigahara-Schemes stage. Ah well...

Though more strange was the Musou portion. Since the stage were some snowy mountains I couldn't find just where exactly in the world, or if they were even in Earth, were located. The enemy commander was Motochika, and apparently he had in his possession some sort of stone that was important for some reason. Though after defeat he threw it down a chasm, or so it would seem, if it wasn't that he expected it to land on a hidden-by-the-perspective ledge to make us think he got the stone out of our reach. Ha ha, it didn't work.

Well anyway... *sees previous posts* ... I'll just be over here waiting for the hors d'oeuvres, go on with your pants talk or whatever...

And most likely, it will just keep worsening as days pass... I'd give it a month or two before you just plain stay way from this thread Rey... but pft, I could just be wrong in this...

I wasn't referring to the post anyway though....

I should have never agreed to go into work today... This is ridiculous.

why good sir?

Edited by James Bond

*enters, reads new posts*

I feel like I stepped into the twilight zone.

I do that every time I close my eyes to go to sleep.

I walk the path on the border of light and darkness... of sanity and insanity.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I don't know, I'd feel like stepping OUT the Twilight Zone when it comes to entering this place... then again, considering my dreams...

Edited by Acacia Sgt