• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

そうか、あの動画が削除され再アップされたんだな。

だが安心しろ、レイ。私はこれ以上攻略の邪魔をするつもりじゃない。

Damn.

He is SERIOUS about shipping.

I didn't know you were into Game of Thrones too. Any favorite epsiodes/house/characters?

House Stark is pretty cool, too bad they all get killed horribly. Though I do find it entertaining that when people do stupid stuff in GoT, they die, end of story.

Also Tyrion. My tastes are kinda vanilla, here.

I can't think of any specific episodes, but overall I really like the TV series' pacing. Though I admit it was quite confusing at first.

Tyrion is awesome for getting in said stupid situations and live to tell the tale, which is usually awesome.

Among other characters I really enjoy Arya Stark and Littlefinger. I know he was only there for a small amount of time and probably won't be seen anytime soon, but Jaqen H'gar was also too badass to not love. Then there also was Syrio Forel and Khal Drogo. Jaime's quick wit is also nice to have with the combat skills to match.

It took me a bit of time to get ahold of it too, but my friend did say it was addicting. I finished the first season in a week and the second in half of that during a family trip.

Edited by Doga Blockovich

Arya might be my favorite Stark, though I did like Ned too. I remember some random girl compared me to Littlefinger once (I hadn't gotten into the series yet), and later I was left wondering what was wrong with her. (The answer is: a whole lot of things. I had fun hearing about her and a guy who crushed on her later, though.)

Syrio Forel was one badass "dancing" instructor, I agree. I'm not too fond of Jaime, but... well, I've seen spoilers. My RPG group has been up-to-date with the books, so you can guess how that went.

Edited by OldMan

Arya might be my favorite Stark, though I did like Ned too. I remember some random girl compared me to Littlefinger once (I hadn't gotten into the series yet), and later I was left wondering what was wrong with her. (The answer is: a whole lot of things. I had fun hearing about her and a guy who crushed on her later, though.)

Syrio Forel was one badass "dancing" instructor, I agree. I'm not too fond of Jaime, but... well, I've seen spoilers. My RPG group has been up-to-date with the books, so you can guess how that went.

Yeah Ned was too good to live. Too bad that's what happens when you trust that kind of people.

Comparing you to Littlefinger huh. That's rather interesting you big pimp.

I haven't been too spoiled yet about it, since those in my group who read the books didn't want to tell anything anyway.

Yeah Ned was too good to live. Too bad that's what happens when you trust that kind of people.

Comparing you to Littlefinger huh. That's rather interesting you big pimp.

I haven't been too spoiled yet about it, since those in my group who read the books didn't want to tell anything anyway.

I don't think I can readily remember a bigger prick than Joffrey. Which reminds me... this is our D&D group's artist. Does his medieval form remind you of whom it reminds me?

Apparently she thought I was the backstabber type or something. And then she basically asked me to be her second-in-command, trying to make me take leadership of the guild every time she could. She was nuts.

They'd nonchalantly talk about key characters dying and I'd be like "wait, that character dies?!"

I'm headdesking.

It's okay Rey

Edited by OldMan

*Insert generic Japanese to snap at you here*

Since Japanese snaps are basically "you", I suppose I should answer with a "yes, what about me?" or something.

Edited by OldMan