• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

When I get the chance to try some, I'm sure I'll love it.

So, Rey is a moogle now??

^__^

You would, Chocorey. :Knoll: Bourbon is Kyle Hyde's liquor of choice. :B):

Vodka Martini, shaken not stirred thank you...

I thought the only dance-related Moogle was FFVI's Mog... then again, I'm probably forgetting any other... or something. And yeah, he's more useful in a Dragoon Set-up, though he has competition with Edgar.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I thought the only dance-related Moogle was FFVI's Mog... then again, I'm probably forgetting any other... or something. And yeah, he's more useful in a Dragoon Set-up, though he has competition with Edgar.

And to think those silly tierists were arguing that Tools were still useful all the way up to Kefka's tower... Ha!

And to think those silly tierists were arguing that Tools were still useful all the way up to Kefka's tower... Ha!

Actually, now that I think about it, it is possible for both to get the set-up, though getting a second Dragon Horn involves some chain-sequence with Coliseum Prices.

I've not seen much of FFVI tiering, if anything one thing I've saw is that Tools are for WoB, while Dragoon Set-up for WoR.

Edgar: "And now to attack with my chainsaw!"

>Attempts to use instant death attack against an enemy with instant death immunity

Oops.

Actually, now that I think about it, it is possible for both to get the set-up, though getting a second Dragon Horn involves some chain-sequence with Coliseum Prices.

I've not seen much of FFVI tiering, if anything one thing I've saw is that Tools are for WoB, while Dragoon Set-up for WoR.

Some people on this site attempted to tier FFVI quite some time ago. I remember Life was hyping the hell out of Locke. It was almost as if Grandjackal had hijacked his account. :Knoll:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

It's true!

NTG agreed, don't bother her about it.

(;_;)

I thought the only dance-related Moogle was FFVI's Mog...

So what

It's well-known enough to work

Man, FFVI is already easy enough without having to expend any effort. Arguing about what's more efficient is silly.

Last window was pretty good, but I can't help but think Hotel Dusk was better.

Same for me. It's too bad you can't get any other ending in Last Window.

Edited by Nightmare