FE4 THREAD

Fia

W-well... I want to play it again later... so I'll "stop and smell the details" then! ^^

But seriously, I need to play it again. It's too good.

Vita... It really isn't bad, per se. It's just the lack of software... And as for the hardware... I like it better than the 3DS. X3

But, of course, it's the software that sells a system, so... yeah. Hopefully, stuff will come out.

The only games I *don't* buy are the ones that are either old or are really hard (as in rare) to get...

And old is pretty much 2003-ish and older.

If you say so

I would love to say I prefer one over the other but that would require me to own/have had extensive time with one

Vita hardware is of course, superior, but 3DS got all da games tho

To the point where if I was offered one over the other I would smirk, raise my eyebrow, and grab the 3DS

That's pretty noble of you, I applaud you for that

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh it's not as bad as it sounds. If anything, it makes that sense of anticipation, and much more rewarding when you finally finish. Hm hm hm...

Doesn't work that way if I don't actually GET to sleep.

Doesn't work that way if I don't actually GET to sleep.

Not even a 5-minute nap before school or something...? You just plan to coffee your way to wakefulness or something? Geez...

If you say so

I would love to say I prefer one over the other but that would require me to own/have had extensive time with one

Vita hardware is of course, superior, but 3DS got all da games tho

To the point where if I was offered one over the other I would smirk, raise my eyebrow, and grab the 3DS

That's pretty noble of you, I applaud you for that

:3

Yes, I'd pick a 3DS over a Vita, too.

:D

I saw someone is working on the FE4 patch with changing the character's names with using the Awakening names (and it looks pretty neat that he did a great job on it).

"Either"?

Yeah... It's just... I just used orbal arts or tear/teara balms instead...

Well, I was playing on my younger brother's Vita; he bought the game off the PS store.

But after playing the game, I decided to buy FC, SC, and the 3rd for the PS3... when I get a PS3, that is.

I dunno, I'm sort of tight on money... so... yeah.

You could get them for PC too

And so far, Zero and Ao are kinda PSP exclusives (though a Zero PC release is scheduled)

But how could you not do the sidequests

[10:04:24 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): ...paper... urgh.

[10:04:24 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): I have a LOOOOONG night away from my waifu ahead of me.

Which of them

You could get them for PC too

And so far, Zero and Ao are kinda PSP exclusives (though a Zero PC release is scheduled)

But how could you not do the sidequests

But the PS3 is... a console!

I never really enjoyed/liked the idea of PC gaming.

If worst comes to worst and I'm somehow unable to import the games, that'll have to do...

I was too impatient... I had to... continue the story... It was... too... engaging...

Edited by Fruit Ninja