• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That it is, I love me some pasta.

Ah he'll be fine, he's a resourceful guy. Thanks for the concern though.

The feel that you feel, I feel it deeply

A Japanese place, eh? Like, a food place or a game place or a stuff place

0.8 KBPS

WHAT THE DICKS

Yep, though it's a shame if you go eat outside and they give little portions of pasta and stuff.

I got a sushi/sashimi platter, it had shrimp, salmon and tuna. Pretty good, but not optimal. And one of those showy teppanyaki preparations. Same deal for that. Also a strange (but tasty) salad and a shrimp soup I think???

Yes, it does not feel super high class the princess on the Himalaya mountains playing elven piano.

Eat place, as mentioned above.

Not bad.

Btw, being clear... basically the couple got to run into Sakura and Syaoran on a double date basically.

...and selecting someone of the same gender once you select a character wasn't possible... it was greyed out.

Double date

Yeah sure

I wouldn't do anything.

Besides, Annie and her friend are gonna troll me anyway once they cosplay Olivia and Ninian.

You can't wait, right

>Japanese voices

I had watched all of CCS in chinese and also some episodes in english. When I heard Tomoyo's japanese voice it was so high-pitched! like whoa!

Hi there.

Is there a possibility he is going to choose her friend for dressing like Ninian?

Unless he goes through another moment of doubt, it's most likely whoever is gonna be Olivia.

Heh, peculiar dream, most of it was about LotR, though with some very, very out of place stuff. The most hilarious thing was the presence of an FBI-esque organization helping out to destroy the ring, not that it made things easier. It certainly wasn't.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

>Japanese voices

I had watched all of CCS in chinese and also some episodes in english. When I heard Tomoyo's japanese voice it was so high-pitched! like whoa!

Was it cute.

Hmm, I've only ever heard the anime in Spanish, and that was years ago, so I don't remember exactly how the voices were. Maybe I should recheck with some YouTube video or something...

Well, that was a long time ago when I didn't watch much subtitled original-Japanese anime. I'm properly used to Japanese high-pitched quirkiness now :D: Now it's the other way around- I hear english dubs and think that the voices sound more mature and deeper. Not in a bad way, anyway.

Edited by MathematicsMajorGirl

...The hell.

Orange Marmalade style dream. In which I was like オリヴィエを無視することができないんだろう?

As in annoying her a bit kind of like Mah Ri in that korean comic.

...I...

...The hell.

Orange Marmalade style dream. In which I was like オリヴィエを無視することができないんだろう?

As in annoying her a bit kind of like Mah Ri in that korean comic.

...I...

How awful.

Hi there.

Hi. :D

and I was talking about TE as the "old man" because of his current username... I mean I saw him as the first post here. :C

Edited by Teddy Bear