• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

We're the Denpa Men!!!

We're a bunch of solid dudes!!!

We live in the world of radio waves!!!

Remember, you too can be a Denpa Men!!!

...I wonder how creepy everyone thinks my new set is...

What the... AGH.

Very. I think I'm gonna get nightmares.

Actually, I think it's probably almost time to leave so see you all later then!

Bye Shirley!

the shoryuken hits multiple times, so it doesn't always kill the first time. also if you hadn't noticed, the dozers in armored armadillo's stage in X1 actually take 2 hadoukens to kill

Didn't notice that. What I know is that Morph Moth takes two hits to kill because it has two forms.

Also that's some nice stuff about the dozer, as I rarely use hadoukens/shoryukens outside boss battles

Bye!!

...and sorry for creeping you out with my Denpa Men sig.

...I had no idea people would find it this bad...

They are wimps. Keep it.

Bye!!

...and sorry for creeping you out with my Denpa Men sig.

...I had no idea people would find it this bad...

Dood, your Denpa Men set is awesome. They remind me of that "Creepiest Kids' TV Shows" vid that Cracked made.

I don't know exactly how to become a Denpa Men. But maybe this video should give us some tips on how to be one:

Hmm... wear tight outfits, let the kids catch you instead of vice versa, then follow the kids everywhere...

I wonder how police react after seeing the Denpa Men following the kids, and what they do after hearing it was the kids that caught them and got the Denpa Men to follow them.

Alright Ein, I'll keep it. Thanks for the encouragement. I kind of wish I saved it for Halloween though.

I'm glad you like it Яei Яei. I've always been fond of things that are funny looking and creepy at the same time, like the Grapist.

Speaking of fanfiction, it's almost 4 months since the one I'm reading got last updated... I think I should just already send a PM wondering about it...

What's with the Teletubby wannabes?

I never actually realized how similar the two are...

They're Denpa Men. It's a eShop game for the 3DS that involves catching Denpa Men with your 3DS camera, then having them explore dungeons RPG style.

There was quite a lot of news about Denpa Men on gonintendo, I got interested in learning more, I watched their funny (and creepy) videos about the game, and they've been quite the inside joke for me ever since. I never actually played their game before, since I don't own a 3DS.

Speaking of fanfiction, it's almost 4 months since the one I'm reading got last updated... I think I should just already send a PM wondering about it...

I hate that, when a fanfiction you get into just sort of stops...

You probably should, I've done it once or twice before.

[/sigh] Slightly unrelated, but what the hell was I thinking by listening to The Lost One's Weeping?

Looks like someone finally decided to forget about names for a bit and actually make some progress with actual dialog.

Oh, never mind. Now they're arguing over the new dialog. That's probably why most translation groups tend to stay underground while their work is still in progress.

Edited by Charlie

Now I'm remembering the manly men in speedos from Breathe of Fire 3 who stand in lava while holding a slab of stone for your character to stand.

They are the Dodai, Ein.

there we go

Was watching someone stream it and I completely forgot about that part.

So much experience.

Dodai are the best. It's my goal to become a Dodai in the future.

One day you will be someone's Cho Aniki.

I know one of the ways to win that match is by knocking out the opponent's Dodai, but I never actually tried that before. I remember attacking the enemy's Dodai once, and the enemy retaliated by attacking my Dodai. After that I thought "nah" and beat on whoever I was fighting.

I know one of the ways to win that match is by knocking out the opponent's Dodai, but I never actually tried that before. I remember attacking the enemy's Dodai once, and the enemy retaliated by attacking my Dodai. After that I thought "nah" and beat on whoever I was fighting.

They have 2000 HP and give 3000 exp.

Last Resort + Double Strike = Uberer kid Ryu