FE4 THREAD

Fia

Too bad I can't recommend Diablo 1, as it's a bitch to play on post-XP Windows

I'll never play videogames with my child ;_;

Of course there are, but not a lot of them.

It's...okay... Er, it's a PC game or MMO? I think the only PC things I've played are MMOs. Rest are consoles.

I don't think you even have one. But likewise.

Rarity. But at least...like this thread is sort of the safe thing.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you now. Any reason for that?

It's true. Making an effort is becoming a lot harder.

I'll continue making promises and making good on them, despite the treachery everywhere. That treachery has been everywhere since the dawn of time anyway, and it's in a sea of treachery when loyalty shines most.

It's just me cursing my resulting uselessness.

It's hard to make an effort when you aren't passionate, and it's hard to be passionate when you aren't a teenager, I suppose.

That's exactly it, comrade.

It's...okay... Er, it's a PC game or MMO? I think the only PC things I've played are MMOs. Rest are consoles.

I don't think you even have one. But likewise.

Rarity. But at least...like this thread is sort of the safe thing.

Originally a non-MMO PC game

Diablo 2 takes some elements from MMOs, but can still be played single player just fine

And then D3 is an auction house simulator

The point is that I likely won't have any

Be careful though

There are devils around

It's just me cursing my resulting uselessness.

It's hard to make an effort when you aren't passionate, and it's hard to be passionate when you aren't a teenager, I suppose.

That's exactly it, comrade.

You're still plenty useful, I'd say.

That's right. That's why I refuse to grow up.

I'm glad you agree, comrade.

Maybe you should give it another shot, then

Good ol' D1

I dunno, I found it just natural there would be a non-constructed part of the labyrinth

Though those fences and magma were odd, I suppose

Too bad I can't recommend Diablo 1, as it's a bitch to play on post-XP Windows

With the current Steam sale that might take a while. I even wanted to retry Diablo 2 Median XL at some point too.

I like the monsters but the area feels closer to a Zelda game. Granted, it's not as bad as Torchlight which gives a jungle right under a crypt.

I think there's a patch you can get to fix that. I know I had issue with 7 but it's nothing anymore. Still can't screencap though.

Originally a non-MMO PC game

Diablo 2 takes some elements from MMOs, but can still be played single player just fine

And then D3 is an auction house simulator

The point is that I likely won't have any

Be careful though

There are devils around

I see... but I'm assuming Diablo 2 still isn't an MMO.

What. Auction house simulator.... interesting...?

You aren't alone in thinking that either.

In here? Maybe, but... I dunno... Devils are fine.

You're still plenty useful, I'd say.

That's right. That's why I refuse to grow up.

I'm glad you agree, comrade.

Not nearly as useful as I'd like to be.

Refusing to grow up, huh.

It's still hard, though.

With the current Steam sale that might take a while. I even wanted to retry Diablo 2 Median XL at some point too.

I like the monsters but the area feels closer to a Zelda game. Granted, it's not as bad as Torchlight which gives a jungle right under a crypt.

I think there's a patch you can get to fix that. I know I had issue with 7 but it's nothing anymore. Still can't screencap though.

I've heard good things about Median XL, but never trained it myself.

Zelda monsters? How so?

A fan patch, I presume?

I see... but I'm assuming Diablo 2 still isn't an MMO.

What. Auction house simulator.... interesting...?

You aren't alone in thinking that either.

In here? Maybe, but... I dunno... Devils are fine.

Yeah, it isn't an MMO.

It's a game about loot... where the loot you find usually sucks (and is below your level), crafting is ungodly expensive, and an auction house is there waiting to be used. Once you use it, the vast majority of the gear you find is obsolete, so you buy your upgrades from it too.

"The internet is a haven for losers."

You hear that Dio

Not nearly as useful as I'd like to be.

Refusing to grow up, huh.

It's still hard, though.

That's what I'd like to say about myself. But, well. Let's see if things will change in the near future.

It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it.

Of course it is, but it's a life worth living.

DIablo 2 is no walk in the park, if you go into without knowing what you're doing, this game will punch you in the throat.

I only know this because my dad plays it... but he makes everything look like a cakewalk.

That's what I'd like to say about myself. But, well. Let's see if things will change in the near future.

It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it.

Of course it is, but it's a life worth living.

I'm still not making an effort to improve, though. Oh well.

I am afraid my own refusal is driving me more and more towards a state of hopeless real-life loneliness, though. But of course, my refusal and your refusal are different.

Hopefully.

DIablo 2 is no walk in the park, if you go into without knowing what you're doing, this game will punch you in the throat.

I only know this because my dad plays it... but he makes everything look like a cakewalk.

Call your father here Edited by OldMan

I've heard good things about Median XL, but never trained it myself.

Zelda monsters? How so?

A fan patch, I presume?

You hear that Dio

It has its odd quirks since all the skills and items are different now, with entirely new monsters. My character was a Barbarian that would summon a ring of towers that shot arrows at monsters. Great range and my stance abilities (think auras) would give them massive poison and slow, but he'd bruise easily.

Allow me to rephrase : the monsters are fitting for Diablo. I especially enjoyed the lore behind the Magma Demons since they were said to be spawned from the blood of Mephisto's wounds. However, the Caves really reminded me of dungeons like aLttp's Turtle Rock or Ocarina of Time's Fire Temple.

Yeah. Here's a link : http://www.sevenforums.com/gaming/25654-diablo-weird-colour-fix.html

I shall take her position into consideration.

Yeah, it isn't an MMO.

It's a game about loot... where the loot you find usually sucks (and is below your level), crafting is ungodly expensive, and an auction house is there waiting to be used. Once you use it, the vast majority of the gear you find is obsolete, so you buy your upgrades from it too.

"The internet is a haven for losers."

You hear that Dio

I...see.... Geez, that's kinda stupid. Is D3 still a single player PC game too?

What. Well, I guess it's suitable for me. Wait no, not the internet though. I said this thread.

wait what. Dio is a devil? Oooooooooh.

I am afraid my own refusal is driving me more and more towards a state of hopeless real-life loneliness, though. But of course, my refusal and your refusal are different.

Hopefully.

I'm making an effort to make an effort to improve so, much the same as you.

Is that so. Real-life loneliness, huh. How come you think our respective refusals are different?

In this, at least, I have no doubt.

It has its odd quirks since all the skills and items are different now, with entirely new monsters. My character was a Barbarian that would summon a ring of towers that shot arrows at monsters. Great range and my stance abilities (think auras) would give them massive poison and slow, but he'd bruise easily.

Allow me to rephrase : the monsters are fitting for Diablo. I especially enjoyed the lore behind the Magma Demons since they were said to be spawned from the blood of Mephisto's wounds. However, the Caves really reminded me of dungeons like aLttp's Turtle Rock or Ocarina of Time's Fire Temple.

Yeah. Here's a link : http://www.sevenforums.com/gaming/25654-diablo-weird-colour-fix.html

I shall take her position into consideration.

I've seen people in PoE mention it once or twice. I might try it sometime... if PoE lets me

I see. Well, I've never played a Zelda game, so...

Saved for later reference, thank you.

I...see.... Geez, that's kinda stupid. Is D3 still a single player PC game too?

What. Well, I guess it's suitable for me. Wait no, not the internet though. I said this thread.

wait what. Dio is a devil? Oooooooooh.

Always online single player!

What about this thread

You sound... interested

I'm making an effort to make an effort to improve so, much the same as you.

Is that so. Real-life loneliness, huh. How come you think our respective refusals are different?

In this, at least, I have no doubt.

I can't really claim I'm making am effort. I'm mostly... just aware of it.

There are many aspects of what we call adulthood, I suppose.

I likely always will have.

I just saw two baby rabbits camped out underneath my car. Now what am I going to do with two baby rabbits...?

Dinner ofc Edited by OldMan

I can't really claim I'm making am effort. I'm mostly... just aware of it.

There are many aspects of what we call adulthood, I suppose.

I likely always will have.

It's ok comrade, our situations are similar. Well, it's not ok, but you get what I mean.

Hmmmmmm.

Well, I suppose that's not always a bad thing.

....BUNNIES.

You'll probably just stab them. :Hugh:

Dinner ofc

Ahem, let me repeat myself. Two baby rabbits. They would not make for a very good meal even if I was inclined to kill and eat wildlife.

I've seen people in PoE mention it once or twice. I might try it sometime... if PoE lets me

I see. Well, I've never played a Zelda game, so...

Saved for later reference, thank you.

Dinner ofc

For further documentation : http://modsbylaz.hugelaser.com/

If there was something inherently evil I wouldn't have minded so much. As it stand it really felt like a mine. Then again they used a recolor of lava for water for the Poisoned Water quest.

You're welcome.

And a couple of little hats. Or maybe little slippers.

Ahem, let me repeat myself. Two baby rabbits. They would not make for a very good meal even if I was inclined to kill and eat wildlife.

You sure you don't want an hasenpfeffer entrée?

Edited by Doga Blockovich

Hopefully.

Call your father here

LOL. :)

He's a very skilled video game player - I mean, there are a couple he's not good at, but RPGs like Diablo, Baldur's Gate, and Neverwinter Nights - he owns 'em.

Oh, and bunny rabbits Charlie? Bunnies are cute. I have one, but um... hmm. What to do...

Do you live in a neighborhood where someone might want them?

It's ok comrade, our situations are similar. Well, it's not ok, but you get what I mean.

Hmmmmmm.

Well, I suppose that's not always a bad thing.

Yes, of course.

Adulthood is a social convention, after all.

As long as it doesn't paralyze me, that is.

You'll probably just stab them. :Hugh:

Weak

For further documentation : http://modsbylaz.hugelaser.com/

If there was something inherently evil I wouldn't have minded so much. As it stand it really felt like a mine. Then again they used a recolor of lava for water for the Poisoned Water quest.

You're welcome.

And a couple of little hats. Or maybe little slippers.

Yeah, I remember coming across that site before.

I'm okay with the recolor because D1 is the prime example of a nicely done thing with the least resources

Of course, how could I forget the hatmaking