FE4 THREAD

Fia

What. But I don't really have a cold drink with me... Oops, didn't check the boba place.

Not even some cold water? Oh well. Maybe some other cold thing.

Omg yeah if I put a cold drink or a bowl of cereal with milk on my lappy it would get soooooooooooo cool

Maybe that's what I have to grab all the time now whenever I play a game like crafty~

Oops but that would cover up wasd D=

Although it could also help if I clean my fan =o

WOW you knew my secret technique already! I'm impressed.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

USB cooling pads. Get one.

I only need a cooling fan since I have a PC.

Hey hey Rai. In here.

It isn't a pleasant experience whenever your laptop cuts off on it's own by overheating. -.-

You mean turning off? Hmm, yeah, my old laptop had that problem. But my current laptop is built with like... the battery pack happens to be lifting the laptop up so my laptop's butt isn't flat on the desk.

Not even some cold water? Oh well. Maybe some other cold thing.

Unfortunately I'm too lazy to ice the water bottles so nope. Well, the fan helped a bit but my arm started to feel cold.

I only need a cooling fan since I have a PC.

Ah, fair enough. Although you can still use a cooling pad on a desktop, if you really have to. It looks silly as hell, but they move a lot of air, so it can keep quite a bit of airflow going into the case if need be.

In honor of my recent nuking of the Zoydos and Gaupers scattered throughout the Bestra Base, the "Legendary Sword Balmug" will now always have a special place in my eyes, thanks to the judicious use of the R-9B1 Strider Squadron's "Balmung experimental Fighter-mounted Nuclear warheads."

Three cheers for two completely different weapons with completely different settings who happen to both be named after the same mythology.

You mean turning off?

Yes.

It's really annoying whenever it does that for laptop owners.

*leaves Shirley's knife on the table*

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... -grabs it back- :D

SO, UH... BLS? I mean wait what. This is to protect the penguin.

Edited by Shirley

Actually, no, there's a bright side.

Since I already have it, as soon as they break the encryption, I'll be using Lunatic+ skills like a boss right off the bat.

Well, I guess that's a benefit.

(Also catching up on sleep sucks)

Edited by Interest

Yaaaaaaay fans

Ah yeah once I considered buying a cooling pad

Maybe I should try finding one to buy again~ At first when I got my new laptop I was like "this doesn't heat up as much as my old one did so I guess I won't need one anymore" but now when it plays games it starts to heat up more than when I got it brand new, so I guess I should try getting one! But again, cleaning it would probably be helpful too...

WOW you knew my secret technique already! I'm impressed.

Weeeeell

One day when I was either eating cereal or something at the kitchen table, I wanted to keep my lappy closer to me rather than have it shoved back down the table so that I could keep my food by me, so I decided to set the bowl on the laptop! Then after a bit I discovered that it made it feel super cooooooooooool! =D

Freohr, your laptop likely just needs to be cleaned out. If it's still under warranty, or you're not technically inclined, take it in to get cleaned and it should stop overheating anywhere near as much.

Weeeeell

One day when I was either eating cereal or something at the kitchen table, I wanted to keep my lappy closer to me rather than have it shoved back down the table so that I could keep my food by me, so I decided to set the bowl on the laptop! Then after a bit I discovered that it made it feel super cooooooooooool! =D

That's a cool way of discovering it. Ice cold, even. For me, I just thought "maybe if I put this on the laptop it will stop being so hellish". And it did!

That's a cool way of discovering it. Ice cold, even. For me, I just thought "maybe if I put this on the laptop it will stop being so hellish". And it did!

So laptops are weather detectant.

But then your cereal gets all warm... eww

Nobody can protect your penguin from the Penguinator.

What Penguinator.

I SAW THAT

NO YOU DIDN'T. I simply said I was going to...protect the penguin. Penguins.

And I've been invading threads using TE's shipping emote.

Edited by Shirley

Well...Nightmare just saved us money from having to buy cooling pads...I suppose.