FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well, depends how you see it... the concept of time is flexible like that...

I'm seriously behind - it's five here.

That's what I'm watching right now. xD

Oh? Have fun - that's a good episode.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seriously behind - it's five here.

Haha... quite understatement considering I'm three hours behind that. PST and all that...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Today is. . . Thursday?

. . .

Thursday. . . !

WHAT!

I can't believe I missed it today-arg, I needed to be over at Lighthouse of the Blind this morning! Blast it all.

For once, I really wish I wasn't so ahead on packing up for the weekend. . . Q_Q

At least I got in my weekly FLVS classes. . .

Edited by Verdant Shade

Haha... quite understatement considering I'm three hours behind that. PST and all that...

Ah.

You know, I love my state a lot, but it is hotter than Elfire here right now.

Sun, please stop overachieving. Kthanks.

Today is. . . Thursday?

. . .

Thursday. . . !

WHAT!

I can't believe I missed it today-arg, I needed to be over at Lighthouse of the Blind this morning! Blast it all.

For once, I really wish I wasn't so ahead on packing up for the weekend. . . Q_Q

Eek. I'm sorry. :\

Edited by Vashiane

Ah.

You know, I love my state a lot, but it is hotter than Elfire here right now.

Sun, please stop overachieving. Kthanks.

We have you beat at Bolganon level... seriously... or so...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

We have you beat at Bolganon level... seriously... or so...

o_o

Yikes.

Oh, you're from Osaka - that makes sense.

Wait a second. How many Asians are actually on this thread?!

o_o

Yikes.

Oh, you're from Osaka - that makes sense.

Wait a second. How many Asians are actually on this thread?!

Uh... I'm from México...

Uh... I'm from México...

Wait, are you saying that Mexico is worse heat than Florida? Or are you simply stating place of origin?

I ask because, hot as mexico is, it doesn't have the 110% relative humidity problem present down here.

Which reminds me, best friend's whole family is Mexican. . . the though of my mom meeting a Mexican in Michigan.

Edited by Verdant Shade

It's okay, don't worry.

Wait, are you saying that Mexico is worse heat than Florida? Or are you simply stating place of origin?

I ask because, hot as mexico is, it doesn't have the 110% relative humidity problem present down here.

The place.

Really? Have you guys reached 50C+ before? We have. More than once even.

It's okay, don't worry.

The place.

I'm sure it's gotten around that once or twice, but the hurricanes cool us off. :\

The place.

You misunderstand me. Yes, you guys reach higher temperatures, but with the humidity we have 100F feels much worse than 122F, since the body can no longer sweat the heat off-the sweat instead accumulates and just makes you feel disgusting and wet.

Having visited the Grand Canyon in the middle of the summer, I know full well what those kinds of temperatures feel like with that level of humidity (almost zero), and I can assure you that, being a man who brings several large water bottles with him at all times, good hydration and lack of humidity go a long way in making dry areas feel like heaven.

Edited by Verdant Shade

You misunderstand me. Yes, you guys reach higher temperatures, but with the humidity we have 100F feels much worse than 122F, since the body can no longer sweat the heat off-the sweat instead accumulates and just makes you feel disgusting and wet.

Having visited the Grand Canyon in the middle of the summer, I know full well what those kinds of temperatures feel like with that level of humidity (almost zero), and I can assure you that, being a man who brings several large water bottles with him at all times, good hydration and lack of humidity go a long way in making dry areas feel like heaven.

You know, over here we can also get the heat+humidity combo at times. In fact, I found this article about that there is a registered heat sensation of 61C just last year. Not to mention, our city's motto ain't "The city that captured the Sun" for nothing...

I am not Asian, just so you know...

Oh, really? Neither am I, but there seems to be a LOT.

I'm not complaining about this at all.

Also, in recently discovered news, they're making Sea of Monsters into a movie.

[/grabs cleaver]

Be right back, I've got some producers to kill. ._.

Oh, really? Neither am I, but there seems to be a LOT.

I'm not complaining about this at all.

Also, in recently discovered news, they're making Sea of Monsters into a movie.

[/grabs cleaver]

Be right back, I've got some producers to kill. ._.

If I had that Rena Ryuuguu image on me....

I'm not supposed to be awake right noooooow T~T

My two younger brothers are so immatuuuuuuuuure me and my older brother used to not get along that well when we were younger too, but we had quit arguing by the time we were my younger brothers' age. But those two still just fight as much as they ever have...

Those two share a bedroom and the youngest brother thought it would be a fun idea to lock himself out of their room, just to start trying to bang the door down while the one still inside the room decided "he locked it, he should be the one to let himself back in" and there was really nooooooooooooooooo point to his stubbornness at all and he should have considered the noise they were making so early in the morning, now I'm awake and I had to get him to open it back up and now my headache's becoming even worse than yesterday because I'm too awake to fall back to sleep and if I do go back to sleep that'll just end up shoving my schedule that I've been working hard to keep right back again. Also I had found out that my dad's girlfriend was still sleeping in his room so she probably got woken up too. Me and my older brother probably got better by the time we were 12 and 11 but these two are 13 and 11 and do stupid things like this!

I am upset ;n;

t4rl.jpg

So immature.

*sigh*

It sucks waking up from their childishness. -.-

What sucks is the lack of a magic option for Brides.

I mean, if you could counterattack/attack with staves, that would be pretty amazing but alas. The only "magical" weapon we can use are Shocksticks, which only have a range of 1 compared to Levin Swords and Bolt Axes 1-2 range AND they're fairly rare.

That you can only find on event tiles. Because these can't be bought in spotpass shops.

Especially explain just how Lucina escaped when Grima was about to eat her up...

She used her sword to go over 9000 to escape his jaws. Of course there are alot of gaping holes in this story that have always been left unanswered.

Without the DLC, this game wouldn't have last that long...

I already got bored with it after two runs with no DLC. And that this wouldn't have been my favorite game either.

Very true. I forgot about this page. [/nodnod]

But there wasn't even the SLIGHTEST mention that the Avatar was thinking of ANYTHING.

For example, after the events of chapter nine unfold, Basilio rushes everyone out of Plegia Castle without letting Chrom retrieve Emmeryn's body. This is mentioned, and therefore it's not THAT implausible when she turns up alive again.

But Basilio is fully believed to be dead, and there is NO evidence deterring us from this belief - so when he shows up again in chapter 23, it feels.. cheaper. With Emmeryn, if you were Genre Savvy enough you could have guessed that we'd see her again, but Basilio's return - and the plan - came out of nowhere.

We sure are, aren't we?

Especially since it doesn't save your progress from the endgame chapter, so there's no reason not to stick around and try to fight out as many as you can.

Yeah and it makes me mad that Basilio stopped him when Chrom only wanted to check on his sister to see if she was okay...erm alive. -.-

Heehee fighting in a dress would be so neato if it were not so difficult to move in~

That they are skilled to do without any tripping. Explains why they twirl after they attack. =P

And then there are people who actually have irl friends who just want to talk 24/7 x3 Luckily (luckily???) I just have no friends at all~

=[

Edited by 綾波

My area is currently experiencing a heat wave, and the water company decides now is a good time to shut the water off. That's just dandy.

My area is currently experiencing a heat wave, and the water company decides now is a good time to shut the water off. That's just dandy.

Ouch.

I'm so sorry, that's got to be awful.