• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the tooth, but the swelling. My teeth are fine, but the lower right side of my face is fucking swollen. It hurts.

I know, right? The least expensive one I could find was on eBay for 750 USD with an additional 95 in shipping. I mean, I could technically afford it, but it would put such a huge dent in my savings that it's not even funny. :(

I'm the Penguinator, remember?

Right... NO.

Not the tooth, but the swelling. My teeth are fine, but the lower right side of my face is fucking swollen. It hurts.

Ouch... Ice packs?

Today is supposed to be another blistering hot day. It's supposed to feel really humid, like 104 degress F.

Great.
Better have our air conditioners ready then.

Sonic and Knuckles and Sonic CD comes with the Gamecube Mega collection. =)

Nope nope nope~

Doh. -.-

And Gamestop is pretty damn weird with my SMT IV game. Last night, the chick clerk was like, "It's rated M, you need an ID. Oh, no ID? No game." And then today, the guy was like "oh, preorder pick up? Okay, here you go -hands SMT IV-." So uh... okay, whatever, mine.

lol

Oh. Uh, I'm not sure... I guess just being generous then.

Mmm, cognitive branch was nice too, but I guess I'm still mostly Freudian...

Thoughts on the conscious and unconscious? Well, there's also the subconscious... or the whole id, ego, superego, I believe. It's been a while, but... wait, I'm not exactly sure what you mean. There might be a lot I think about it. I completely believe our mind is made up in the whole parts of the unconscious and conscious, and subconscious being somewhere in between... the rest are really what Freud said, though I can't say there's hidden sexual meanings in everything but that's the gist of what I disagree with Freud on. There are other concepts that I can't say I agree with Freud either.

And then there's some other branches that I agree with too... like Behaviorism.

Cognitive... I don't think I really remember, but I can see it having some dealings with dreaming. Freud definitely did; he might be one of the key factors with dream interpretations? But I might be wrong.

I always believe in Arcana. Yours is Empress.

Buh bye Vashi~

Awwww and then I'll be leaving in a bit over a half hour! Everybody's going to leeeeeaaaaaave Not that I was really providing any activity, anyway

Later, Fre.

And now you know how I felt when Tangerine decided to MSN me at 3:00am over some forum nonsense.

lol
Trivial.

Well, what do you expect? She is my friend!

z467.jpg
Yeah.

Biting your tongue also sucks.

Yes it does.

Edited by 綾波