• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

idk, I kinda like Oriental Love Consultation (SWR) more than her other shooter game tracks.

that's my favorite version of roimu's theme. i'm even making a midi of it for my own version XD

i like ALL the music in mario galaxy, and the comet observatory theme is one of my favs too boney~

me too omg most orchestral soundtracks are just all epic music but mario galaxy still manages to have simple beauty even with a full orchestra i love that style

that's my favorite version of roimu's theme. i'm even making a midi of it for my own version XD

The original one from PoDD is already a midi file though. Why can't you use that? I'd say it's even better than the SWR version imo.

fre give us a break this topic has a lot of pages

It was even quoted in my post that he responded to earlier....

Personally even if I weren't going to read everything, if I asked a question I would at least search for an answer...

The original one from PoDD is already a midi file though. Why can't you use that? I'd say it's even better than the SWR version imo.

oh i'm not making a midi of reimu's theme in swr because there isn't already one for me to use, i'm making a midi so can write my own rendition. i have a music thread that no one visits, and i use midis for all of the songs i make lolol

Lucky Europe. :)

Of course, here over in the NO of A, we always get games before them so I can't complain.

I'm asking everyone really, but gods, yes, is that series amazing.

I grew up with Sonic and not Mario, but from just the few songs I've heard from Mario I think Sonic just seems.... to have a lot more quality?

Oh wait but are we not talking about only the classic sega genesis/nes/whatever music? Because I haven't heard much of the modern music of either Sonic or Mario~

Paper Mario has very good music. I haven't played Sonic Adventure though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkKB2qSA13U

I grew up with Sonic and not Mario, but from just the few songs I've heard from Mario I think Sonic just seems.... to have a lot more quality?

Oh wait but are we not talking about only the classic sega genesis/nes/whatever music? Because I haven't heard much of the modern music of either Sonic or Mario~

i'm getting the feeling you haven't played super mario world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxETa_K1zGI

I have not, but I have watched others play it Oh now that I think about it I might have tried to play it before but I am really horrible at platforming apparently~ I am not even good at Mario games! x3

I have heard that song in particular a lot!

Edited by Freohr Datia

I wouldn't say it made me angry~ Or at least not angry like I hear a lot of people get with gaming

I am way worse at Sonic now than I used to be as a kid, but I think it's also that since I grew up with Sonic, I have more tolerance playing it than I do with Mario x3

Wait weren't we talking about music???