Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's okay Shirley

Unless you become a man, you can't be a manchild

No PoE races, I was forced to skip too many and can't make to the next milestone

What do you see

Maybe it is.

>_> Womanchild?

Oh... so you didn't get the axe thing you mentioned? And I mean I see/understand you're playing PoE normally now.

In what world

Silly Hatari

Do you do it because it's a job or because you love it?

Learning new things is always fun and researching is an adventure/mystery...Gotta find that piece of evidence/support/whatever you want to call it to back up your argument.

I still haven't turned them back on. Building an UBERS team on PO.

so you want me to get naked for you to search on me?

yeah sure why not

haha, there are times, when I missed you're strange sense of humour.

I'll pass on the offer though...I can't handle such things atm...I kinda got my hands tied, elsewhere.

Maybe it is.

>_> Womanchild?

Oh... so you didn't get the axe thing you mentioned? And I mean I see/understand you're playing PoE normally now.

It really is

/pat

Yes, it's beyond my possibilities now

But it's really okay

well she did mention something about a show with a sexy actor in her own words

Point

Do you do it because it's a job or because you love it?

Learning new things is always fun and researching is an adventure/mystery...Gotta find that piece of evidence/support/whatever you want to call it to back up your argument.

I still haven't turned them back on. Building an UBERS team on PO.

Because I'm paid for it, of course

What

>_>

My time away from here, has been good.

A VERY SEXY actor...who got zip tied to a bed!

tmi

It really is

/pat

Yes, it's beyond my possibilities now

But it's really okay

If you say so.

What happened though since last time... Oh right, I wasn't posting for a few days.

IF YOU SAY SO.

Because I'm paid for it, of course

What

>_>

tmi

Shouldn't you love what you do and not just for the money?

Research is F.U.N.

I turned them off when I left...I just haven't turned them back on.

* rolls eyes * It's not like what you are thinking.

If you say so.

What happened though since last time... Oh right, I wasn't posting for a few days.

IF YOU SAY SO.

And I do happen to say so

What happened what

AND I REALLY HAPPEN TO SAY SO

the items go to a league I'm not playing atm anyway (and won't play until october, at earliest)

I have a pretty decent team. Fight me if you dare.

Didn't I destroy you last time? IIRC you used a rain dance mystic water swords dance aqua jet Feraligatr...Or was that Zetta?

Edited by Hatari

Shouldn't you love what you do and not just for the money?

Research is F.U.N.

I turned them off when I left...I just haven't turned them back on.

* rolls eyes * It's not like what you are thinking.

The world doesn't always give you a choice.

If you say so

I noticed

t.m.i.

Didn't I destroy you last time? IIRC you used a rain dance mystic water swords dance aqua jet Feraligatr...Or was that Zetta?

what is this font

The world doesn't always give you a choice.

If you say so

I noticed

t.m.i.

what is this font

Change careers TE. Not easy, but possible. Even for an old man like you.

:3 It all depends on the subject matter.

^_^

* rolls eyes * It's covert affairs...get your mind out of the gutter. The scene is on youtube. It's nothing dirty.

Cosmic Sans MS

Okay, yes, it will remain near the edge, but since it will break off from the rest of the landmass, it is now the submerged land between the island and the rest of the continent the one sliding against the North American plate. Keep in mind that the island will be diagonally going northwest-southeast, though not at a very large angle, and the movement of the Pacific plate is almost straight northbound, so it can't really move away from the edge.

No, I know that. I agree the plate still goes a little bit before dissolving. My point was that it's only at the plate boundary where activity happens. This is because when they submerge their movement is actually a bit diagonal, into the mantle, so they're not making a tectonic plate sandwich, so there's actually no rubbing beyond the plate boundary area. What, when did I changed the subject? I had no idea!

But if it's moving it'll still rub against plates surrounding it... Thus creating earthquakes

I know that it'll move diagonal. I guess mostly I just think that this border between them is still extending long enough to reach underneath the country (this whole time I guess I thought that when you said "border" you meant the surface border, but perhaps I had been misunderstanding the whole time). Since that chunk of earth is so large to begin with, I would think that it would not go so quickly as to start going down right at the edge of the fault line, or even at so sharp an angle. Maybe the earthquakes I find that originate from the middle of Washington and the eastern border of California are not from those plates still rubbing together? Perhaps they're from breaks in the land like faults that formed because of the subducting plate? I don't know. It's either from faults or because to that extent the plates are still rubbing together. But even if they're from faults, then they'll still create earthquakes in California. ;n;

Yes you are!!! The point this whole time is there will still be activity in California!! Not how much of the Juan de Fuca still exists. Not how far the plate will extend before it quits making contact with the continental crust.

*shoots Hatari with a modified Winchester Model 1892 rifle*

Well hello to you too Sashi...

It's Life Orb but that wasn't an Ubers team.

So I was actually close :).

I'm rebuilding mine...I got decently high on the ladder, for me...I'm still working on the battling thing and my friends at least help when they can...

Edited by Hatari

Change careers TE. Not easy, but possible. Even for an old man like you.

:3 It all depends on the subject matter.

^_^

* rolls eyes * It's covert affairs...get your mind out of the gutter. The scene is on youtube. It's nothing dirty.

Cosmic Sans MS

The hell are you talking about

I stayed four years unemployed

This context makes it impossible for me to remove my mind from the cutter

I know it's freaking comic sans, that isn't my point

My understanding is that people don't like comic sans because it is overused, used inappropriately, and "ugly".

*reloads the modified Winchester Model 1892 and prepares to fire again*

Edited by Charlie