FE4 THREAD

Fia

And who the hell runs that in UBERS? More than likely dragon tail, whirlwind, roar

*chuckles*

That too.

---

lol

How silly of me to not realize that Clear Smog is only on the NU tier pokes. xP

Edited by 綾波

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to fix that weakness right now though...* rolls eyes * new team growing pains. That OU ban on Tornadus-T pretty much shut me down from the game in general.

rain dragonite's there i guess

not as fast but it's bulky

And who the hell runs that in UBERS? More than likely dragon tail, whirlwind, roar

which is why i leave arceus last

Sometimes, you just have to let things out of your chest.

And ultimately, all altruism is selfish, as far as motivations go

The difference is how you do things, your objective, and what you accomplish through your actions

Also, since I can't tell if you're being serious or not, as I don't know you

You also don't need to take this seriously

You think I would have learned to... not bottle stuff up by now. Clearly not.

[/sigh] You have a point, even if I hate thinking about it like that.

I shouldn't! I know that, but I kind of take everything seriously initially. And that's the way I think, I just want the world to be a better place so I try to make it a better place. The only thing is I put everything above myself when I do. Literally everything.

It's not healthy at all. But I don't know how to control it... let alone get rid of it.

Well, whether you feel that soc needs saving or not, Vashiane, you could still talk to him (whether here, private conversation, or elsewhere). Like, maybe just see how much he can open up to you and whatnot. That way you'll find out more about him and what makes him tic and whatnot, and in a way you're still "saving" him if not directly if anything I say makes sense. Probably not, I've had a headache all week.

R-Right.

No, that makes a lot of sense. I have a headache too, so I'm just rambling childish nonsense over here...

But thank you. :)

i've never really liked hyper offense much. it's easy to exploit life orb's drain and anyone with good prediction can get around choice items

i just made that team myself, based around arceus cleaning house. some hazards for sashes and status, a spinblocker that can phaze, spread status and waste pp, a weather to support my team well and an all purpose cleaner with great speed

i think i've seen enough jirachis between the scarf, rain and bulky ones. they don't surprise me much anymore and there's always a few tricks around them

stall happens to be my favorite playstyle. i enjoy slow torture

I prefer a quick clean battle...I'm weak in predictions and I just learned my battle focus was completely wrong. So, yeah...I'm working on that. I'm a better RNGer than battler, but trying to balance that out.

I'm trying dual weather...I actually love rain, but someone told me to try both...so it's a learning experience, one I'm happy with and hate at the same time.

Depends, but I almost always frozen with my ice punch rachi.

I just can't play stall...I either get bored or forget I'm battling XD.

Having them banned sucks.

Even if they weren't...your other opponents can use them too.

it didn't matter...I knew how to use that team...and once he was banned I tilted so hard...went from 1250 down to less than 900. Never recovered.

Edited by Hatari

*chuckles*

That too.

^_^, yep I was just saying...though some country did get Reshy/Zek with haze/mist as an event.

rain dragonite's there i guess

not as fast but it's bulky

which is why i leave arceus last

Yeah he was there...aqua tail FTW.

I saw him in your preview and went awww, fuck.

I prefer a quick clean battle...I'm weak in predictions and I just learned my battle focus was completely wrong. So, yeah...I'm working on that. I'm a better RNGer than battler, but trying to balance that out.

I'm trying dual weather...I actually love rain, but someone told me to try both...so it's a learning experience, one I'm happy with and hate at the same time.

Depends, but I almost always frozen with my ice punch rachi.

I just can't play stall...I either get bored or forget I'm battling XD.

i honestly dont care too much anymore, though i did set my eyes on gen 6

never been much for rain and anything else

yeah scarf rashis do that

i usually put some music on

i honestly dont care too much anymore, though i did set my eyes on gen 6

never been much for rain and anything else

yeah scarf rashis do that

i usually put some music on

Gen 6 I'm not sure about...I'm going to RNG it though. Haha, I have an RNG shop on the forum that I'm on. Quite awesome really...I've gotten some good trades. People get pissed because I don't clone my RNG'd legendaries and wondercards though...go go timid flawless tornadus XD. I should clone this one to replace the other one I gave you. I also RNG'd a HP Ice (forgot nature) landorus.

I love the rain...sand is my bane though.

^_^ he was my favorite, him and togekiss...oh I pissed off so many with air slash.

I have plenty of music on...gotta love the metal!

You think I would have learned to... not bottle stuff up by now. Clearly not.

[/sigh] You have a point, even if I hate thinking about it like that.

I shouldn't! I know that, but I kind of take everything seriously initially. And that's the way I think, I just want the world to be a better place so I try to make it a better place. The only thing is I put everything above myself when I do. Literally everything.

It's not healthy at all. But I don't know how to control it... let alone get rid of it.

Self-preservation is a natural instinct

But of course, you can preserve yourself by helping others... or by giving them hell

You're young, you'll learn you can't embrace the whole world eventually

But hopefully, you'll be able to compromise when that happens, instead of losing faith and giving up entirely

But hopefully, you'll be able to compromise when that happens, instead of losing faith and giving up entirely

I still haven't learned this but this forum helped me to see the uglier side of the world...

20101silk.jpg

I would say that Genesect is a great counter for Arceus. But if it knows Fire moves and has better speed than it...Genesect will need it's warranty fast. Otherwise...a Choice Scarf+U-Turn would be best for it as is nothing to laugh at. Plus Mewtwo/Mew would die before it can even make a move. Just like everyone else can use Sucker Punch on them.

Edited by 綾波

Self-preservation is a natural instinct

But of course, you can preserve yourself by helping others... or by giving them hell

Like the world wants me to give it hell...

I know it already, sort of, I just... denial is my favorite river and I love swimming in it.

Maybe, maybe I want to hold on to that childish innocence I used to have... I don't even know why I started embracing it so much again... sick of the alternative I guess.

No. I - I haven't given up yet and like hell is that going to be an option. I'm not even going to consider giving up - I'd rather not remember the last time I started "considering" things...

You know what? All that talk about you being unfriendly is such a lie. I think you're very sweet when you want to be.

[/hugs]

20101silk.jpg
I would say that Genesect is a great counter for Arceus. But if it knows Fire moves and has better speed than it...Genesect will need it's warranty fast. Otherwise...a Choice Scarf+U-Turn would be best for it as is nothing to laugh at. Plus Mewtwo would die before it can even make a move. Just like everyone else can use Sucker Punch on it.

Genesect is faster, but extreme speed will destroy it. He can kill mewtwo yes, but not priority.

Oh plz. There's worse out there.

I know, but considering, I've only been on two forms...and the other is a pokemon forum...that is so much milder than this.

On your sig. I can only think of this >_>

I know, but considering, I've only been on two forms...and the other is a pokemon forum...that is so much milder than this.

League of Legends forum, particularly General Discussion.

There's a reason people make references to "GD at night." Can't even report posts.

Edited by Interest

I know it already, sort of, I just... denial is my favorite river and I love swimming in it.

Maybe, maybe I want to hold on to that childish innocence I used to have... I don't even know why I started embracing it so much again... sick of the alternative I guess.

No. I - I haven't given up yet and like hell is that going to be an option. I'm not even going to consider giving up - I'd rather not remember the last time I started "considering" things...

You know what? All that talk about you being unfriendly is such a lie. I think you're very sweet when you want to be.

[/hugs]

Hugging TheEnd is generally a bad idea...hugging Zetta or Dio is worst though.

The ugliness you see here is nothing.

Depends, I now avoid most things...because I no longer want to see

I hug practically everyone. :)

I hug practically everyone. :)

be careful.

League of Legends forum, particularly General Discussion.

There's a reason people make references to "GD at night." Can't even report posts.

Hence why I avoid most other forums...the pokemon fandom is safe enough though. Apparently, someone told me later that the fire emblem fandom was probably the worst fandom to use as a first forum...due to the...variety of fans.

You won't find the ugly side of the world on internet forums.

Some would even say it's hell already

There are many things we know rationally, but can't really accept for whatever reason. As we grow, we accept some of them... and change others. There are many values, and sometimes we're forced to make hard choices. Sometimes, we either betray our ideals or suffer the consequences.

[/hugs]

N-no! I'm not a liar!

What

I noticed Edited by OldMan