• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez, guys, I'm skimming the thread just now when I got back and serious crap.

You think I would have learned to... not bottle stuff up by now. Clearly not.

[/sigh] You have a point, even if I hate thinking about it like that.

I shouldn't! I know that, but I kind of take everything seriously initially. And that's the way I think, I just want the world to be a better place so I try to make it a better place. The only thing is I put everything above myself when I do. Literally everything.

It's not healthy at all. But I don't know how to control it... let alone get rid of it.

Hey, we're all here for you.

No matter how screwed up this thread is, we're all here to help.

Haha, you kinda remind me of sis.

One of my bigger flaws is that I have a short fuse with people I don't like.

Like a REALLLY SHORT FUSE.

Better than me...I have none, which is why my ignore list is filled with people...and a major reason why I left here.

Short visits are ok...long visits are just a bad idea. Preferably because I'm not actually welcomed here.

Edited by Hatari

On your sig. I can only think of this >_>

League of Legends forum, particularly General Discussion.

There's a reason people make references to "GD at night." Can't even report posts.

C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!!!!

So defensive, aren't we?

H-hmph

I can actually agree with this...I just prefer to turn a blind eye, I can only take so much.

Weak

Why the plural

Better than me...I have none, which is why my ignore list is filled with people...and a major reason why I left here.

Short visits are ok...long visits are just a bad idea. Preferably because I'm not actually welcomed here.

Well...I hope things go better for you now that your back. =3

I can't deny that either...and you've said this before.

Of course I have. Every post I post is a repeat of a repeat.

(This one included, naturally.)

Sleep.

Edited by OldMan

Of course I have. Every post I post is a repeat of a repeat.

(This one included, naturally.)

Sleep.

Good Night TheEnd.

Well...I hope things go better for you now that your back. =3

I'm not staying...it's safer for me on the pokemon forum. I'm just coming here to answer PMs. I don't even remember my password, I have to reset it almost every night.

Plus, like I said, I'm not exactly welcomed here and this place brings out the worst in me.

Why the plural

Because if I didn't volunteer all of us you'll use it as shipping ammo, and I'm trying to be serious here.

Btw, TE when you get back after sleeping, can you link me to that "your tastes" screenshot? I need to post it in the Critical lines thread.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Plus, like I said, I'm not exactly welcomed here and this place brings out the worst in me.

Your not the only one.

Whoever I put on ignore...I don't talk to them again. 2 are on mine. Many on yours. Oh, I'm sorry to read that. -.-

Well...come whenever that you feel like it! ^_~

Edited by 綾波

Wait, you're not welcomed here Hatari?

* shrug * it's the way things are...short visits are ok. Otherwise, it's not good for me to stay too long.

Marthur was lucky my PMs were connected on my emails, otherwise, he probably would have never gotten a response.

You won't find the ugly side of the world on internet forums.

Some would even say it's hell already

There are many things we know rationally, but can't really accept for whatever reason. As we grow, we accept some of them... and change others. There are many values, and sometimes we're forced to make hard choices. Sometimes, we either betray our ideals or suffer the consequences.

N-no! I'm not a liar!

Of course. Change is a natural part of life, and as we grow our ideals and thoughts reflect our changes... or even our lack of change if we're particularly stubborn.

Life is full of what ifs and hard choices... and it's shaped by the way you handle it. Freaking out about everything isn't going to get me anywhere, damn it.

I need to switch rivers. Swim in the Amazon or something. Because denial does nothing but create a bunch of unnecessary drama for me and fuel for my psychologically abusive mind I guess.

D-Did I make you stutter?

Achievement!

You're so adorable sometimes. A little deluded, yes, but adorable.

Good night!

I've noticed. You and Ana, honestly. XD

It's fine, I have a few oddly placed berserk buttons myself, so I get it...

I - thank you. I mean... wait. Y-You read all of that?

G-Gods, that's embarrassing. Why do I post things in a public forum again? Half of that conversation is about you...

Agh. I'm going to go... like... crawl under a desk of something.

... Sis? Oh! You have a sister too?

Your not the only one.

Whoever I put on ignore...I don't talk to them again. 2 are on mine. Many on yours. Oh, I'm sorry to read that. -.-

Well...come whenever that you feel like it! ^_~

Funny part is, what pissed me off the most about this place was the kids...yet I'm on a pokemon forum where there are many many more, but I tend to stay in the trade shop and the competitive community, so I don't run across them all the much.

Except when idiots run into my shop...I get the occasional, can I trade you a magikarp for a flawless * insert rare event here *. I actually had to create a position for a friend to police the idiots...there were that many of them and I'm way too nice, so tend to get walked over.

And thanks...I guess...most days I just forget this places exists until someone/something reminds me of it.

Edited by Hatari

"Internet Sister"

Also...

I - thank you. I mean... wait. Y-You read all of that?

G-Gods, that's embarrassing. Why do I post things in a public forum again? Half of that conversation is about you...

Agh. I'm going to go... like... crawl under a desk of something.

STAHP ACTING LIKE OLIVIA.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Swim the Amazon huh... I'd make an Egypt "The Nile"/"Denial" joke since rivers, but I guess it's not appropriate right now...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

"Internet Sister"

Also...

STAHP ACTING LIKE OLIVIA.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ah.

I'm trying...!

I - I always get like this when I'm flustered or upset, it's so annoying...

U-Ugh. I'm such a Shrinking Violet... may as well rename the TVTropes page to "Vashiane".

Swim the Amazon huh... I'd make an Egypt "The Nile"/"Denial" joke since rivers, but I guess it's not appropriate right now...

I've actually been making those throughout my entire rant, so go ahead. XD

Well, let's put it this way.

While it is bothering you a bit.

I find that quality... cute >_>;

It bothering you and feeling that you need to "save" them.

Well, if all else fails and I still need saving, I'll be sure to call on you then. xD

But in all seriousness, you can still "save" me without having to conform to what the method I want to be "saved" by.

You being concerned helps me out, I guess. xD

I want a woman to take my heart and soul and "conquer" my maiden's heart.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Funny part is, what pissed me off the most about this place was the kids...yet I'm on a pokemon forum where there are many many more, but I tend to stay in the trade shop and the competitive community, so I don't run across them all the much.

Except when idiots run into my shop...I get the occasional, can I trade you a magikarp for a flawless * insert rare event here *. I actually had to create a position for a friend to police the idiots...there were that many of them and I'm way too nice, so tend to get walked over.

And thanks...I guess...most days I just forget this places exists until someone/something reminds me of it.

lol

Well...that would be for the best. There is nothing more annoying than someone that tries to trample your soft feelings into dust. That's why with good observation...you'll find awesome people to hang with.

Edited by 綾波