FE4 THREAD

Fia

I was just surprised at how...detailed it was. As for yaoi/yuri/hentai, I try to stay away from yaoi as much as possible, but I don't mind yuri. Eh. I don't mind people's opinions of either, but that's how I feel. I don't feel like discussing hentai. XP

Ahhhh that was his name. I forgot about Jacob.

I consider it, too. I respect opinions as much as I can, after all.

LOL the bed breaking sounds hilarious. I kinda want to see that now.

It's a personal preference what one decided to watch/read...just respect others opinions and no problem.

Some people do, though

[spoiler=book4]

considering he becomes bella and edwards son in law thru their daughter, I have no idea how they can.

It's just really really stupid, like half of the movie theatre was groan of cheesyness and the other was sighing in love. I was groaning at the stupidity of it all...and while I'm no expert in such things...I highly doubt that is like probable.

Ah, Hamlet...

No, but I was in that age-range when I first read it. ... I'm still kind of in that age-range, actually. So, I get it. But even back then I was disappointed - and I didn't even waste my time with the movies.

I considered skipping the movies after the first one...but I kept hoping they would get better.

Here's to catching fire! May the odds be ever in your favor...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a personal preference what one decided to watch/read...just respect others opinions and no problem.

Some people do, though

[spoiler=book4]

considering he becomes bella and edwards son in law thru their daughter, I have no idea how they can.

It's just really really stupid, like half of the movie theatre was groan of cheesyness and the other was sighing in love. I was groaning at the stupidity of it all...and while I'm no expert in such things...I highly doubt that is like probable.

That's really what everyone should do. I've been seeing nothing but people arguing lately about opinions, and it's kind of troublesome.

*sees the spoiler* ...Interesting change of events. Must've caused quite the stink in the fanbase, maybe.

If I was there, I'd probably be groaning at everyone's reactions and eating my popcorn.

By perks if you mean bad acting, cheesy scenes and downright suckyness....sure it had it's "perks". The honeymoon scene where Edward broke the bed...was completely lawl worthly. He cracks the headboard and the canopy basically falls down.

WHAT LOL.

I considered skipping the movies after the first one...but I kept hoping they would get better.

Here's to catching fire! May the odds be ever in your favor...

Because I live and breathe by the theory that books > movies, if the book's already bad then I don't expect the movie to be any good either.

... I need to read those. I don't know if I'm just purposely going out of my way to not read them or whatever maybe because I listened/partially watched the movie first but I'm seriously behind on the Hunger Games front.

Can't say I'm as much of a Phoenix Wright fan as I was about a year ago...I still play the games from time to time, but I got a bit bored after a while. People make clever parodies of the game, though, which are pretty funny to watch.

I heard the books were terribly written. Is that true?

Yeah.
And normally lying in court is perjury and it'll get you in alot of trouble in rl. Something that never hardly...if not at all gets realized in the Ace Attorney world.

[/nods]

It takes about every rule of authoring I know about and breaks it. Badly.

And your still using Dahlia. :/:

1. Smogon is a great source for competitive battling.

As for blissey:

2. 1. Remove ghosts before sending her out

3. 2. Toss provides consistent damage. If you notice you are NOT investing in her attacking power. Blissey is a WALL. So, say, you're up against a fire type with flash fire, you're dead if you have flamethrower. Or perhaps you're against another special wall...who will take less than 100 damage from a flamethrower. Yes, ghost are immune, but the consistent damage is almost ALWAYS worth having over the ability to hit ghosts. And since Blissey is OU, the most common ghost you will see is Gengar who has paper thin defense. Not hard to get rid of in most cases.

Same goes for ice beam it wrecks dragons, but you don't invest in sp. atk and you don't get STAB. You have to look at what the pokemon's purpose and Blissey is almost always used as a special wall. There is something called a Skambliss combo, where the defensive core of a team is Skarmory who has killed defensive but sucky sp. def and Blissey who is the opposite.

1. Yep. Though it isn't 100% reliable that you sometimes have to come up with your own strategies. For your own strategies. I come up with competitve movesets from www.serebii.net. As they enlist every single move in the game even from the 3rd Gen that they only can learn there and to be transfered into other Gens afterwards. Hee hee. I've taught my Registeel Seismic Toss from a move tutor in the Fire Red version and transfered to the 4th Gen afterwards. In fact, FR and LG are the only ways that Blissey can learn Seismic Toss legitimately. If you can't do that, then she should learn Toxic/Thunder Wave otherwise.

2. Although, Toxic is good too as she can only learn Seismic Toss if she was transfered from the 3rd Gen and that there are no move tutors that teaches you the move in the 4th and 5th generations.

27933629.jpg

Indeed.

But it likely will have Pain Split which will cause alot of trouble for Blissey. -.-

That... was a great dinner.

The best dinner I've had when we went out to eat in months.

...and yet I feel like crap right now.

No food poisoning or anything... I just feel like crap for some reason. Urgh.

I'm gonna go to sleep.

lol

Well...goodnight.

Edited by 綾波

That's really what everyone should do. I've been seeing nothing but people arguing lately about opinions, and it's kind of troublesome.

*sees the spoiler* ...Interesting change of events. Must've caused quite the stink in the fanbase, maybe.

If I was there, I'd probably be groaning at everyone's reactions and eating my popcorn.

Unfortunately, most of the world is not...but hey, nothing we can control, just have to look after ourselves.

i actually doubt people care if I spoiler it or not...but I'll do it anyway just in case.

[spoiler=answer]

Kinda sorta, I think most were happy about it so that way, the trio still ended up being c;pse...not to mention it forced the pack to accept the "abomination" and saved her from the Vampire leaders who wanted to kill the entire Cullens clan to acquire their special ones (vampires with special powers).

It was amusing...it's one of those movies you take your friend (generally female, since no rational male would see it without a some type of incentive) to and then never admit you went.

my skype username is jboney93, and my display name is a ✰ツ✰

Sent you a request! :)

And your still using Dahlia. :/:

Because I can't think of another team to use.

Edited by Vashiane

ICE BRO

Yeah.

And normally lying in court is perjury and it'll get you in alot of trouble in rl. Something that never hardly...if not at all gets realized in the Ace Attorney world.

That's true...

Unfortunately, most of the world is not...but hey, nothing we can control, just have to look after ourselves.

i actually doubt people care if I spoiler it or not...but I'll do it anyway just in case.

[spoiler=answer]

Kinda sorta, I think most were happy about it so that way, the trio still ended up being c;pse...not to mention it forced the pack to accept the "abomination" and saved her from the Vampire leaders who wanted to kill the entire Cullens clan to acquire their special ones (vampires with special powers).

It was amusing...it's one of those movies you take your friend (generally female, since no rational male would see it without a some type of incentive) to and then never admit you went.

Right, right. I try to look out after close friends, too, though. I made a lot of good ones on this site and a few in real life, too.

So it ended up being a good outcome. That's good. Though it kinda reminds me of the Ron/Hermione/Harry deal a bit, only Harry didn't fall for Ron and Hermione's daughter. lol

I see. I get dragged to movies with my sisters from time to time, but I never saw a Twilight film.

Roxas

haven't seen you in a long time

night rey

hope you feel better bro

He was about yesterday too.

i wish i had a dime for every time aya's posted that FE13 micaiah picture

I would edit it, but I'm pretty sure I'd get like 50% warn for doing it.

Because I live and breathe by the theory that books > movies, if the book's already bad then I don't expect the movie to be any good either.

... I need to read those. I don't know if I'm just purposely going out of my way to not read them or whatever maybe because I listened/partially watched the movie first but I'm seriously behind on the Hunger Games front.

Books>>>>Movies.

Especially great to do under a tree on a sunny day. :D

Movies are never 100% accurate like the books are anyway.

WHAT LOL.

I did say it was cheesy....and yes, it's the same way in the book, which makes it even worst.

Books are ALWAYS....ALWAYS better than the movies. But they can come close and just because the first was bad...the second might not be and so forth...for once I was attempting to be hopeful.

They are actually pretty good, but in the same vain as twilight. Someone pointed me out it's a love triangle mixed with action and I went O_O holy crap!

1. Yep. Though it isn't 100% reliable that you sometimes have to come up with your own strategies. For your own strategies. I come up with competitve movesets from www.serebii.net. As they enlist every single move in the game even from the 3rd Gen that they only can learn there and to be transfered into other Gens afterwards. Hee hee. I've taught my Registeel Seismic Toss from a move tutor in the Fire Red version and transfered to the 4th Gen afterwards. In fact, FR and LG is the only way that Blissey can learn Seismic Toss legitnimately. If you can't do that, then she should learn Toxic/Thunder Wave otherwise.

2. Although, Toxic is good too as she can only learn Seismic Toss if she was transfered from the 3rd Gen and that there are no move tutors that teaches you the move in the 4th and 5th generations.

Indeed.

But it likely will have Pain Split which will cause alot of trouble for Blissey. -.-

1. I wouldn't say it's unreliable...but it's some of the most common sets you will see on the competitive front. Secondly, the majority of the competitive world use PO/PS rather than actual WiFi games. It's quicker to battle and no need to raise pokemon. Only VGC players or collectors (me) even bother with the actual games. So toss blissey is actually seen a lot. Smogon btw, is written for PO/PS...officially they support PS now, but used to be on PO. They create the tiers and whatnot.

2. See above

3. Gengar might or might not...most are special sweepers...and soft boil/wish do exist, but Blissey should never really be against a gengar (who normally carries focus blast) anyway...since she could never hit him if she was 3 support + toss.

Edited by Hatari

Right, right. I try to look out after close friends, too, though. I made a lot of good ones on this site and a few in real life, too.

So it ended up being a good outcome. That's good. Though it kinda reminds me of the Ron/Hermione/Harry deal a bit, only Harry didn't fall for Ron and Hermione's daughter. lol

I see. I get dragged to movies with my sisters from time to time, but I never saw a Twilight film.

You can try but won't always succeed, a lesson I learned the hard way.

Yeah a pretty good outcome...and LOL, there are advantages to living forever where age doesn't matter XD.

Probably for the better.

i wish i had a dime for every time aya's posted that FE13 micaiah picture

Ookay. D=

Me neither.

I'm a firm believer that no matter how bad a piece of entertainment is, it's enjoyable with good company

what are you doing now?

i'm just playing some umvc3

What team you rocking these days bro

you got setups? you got TODs? hows it looking

eragonmovieposter.img

Yeah no kidding.

(SHOTS. FIRED.)

get that outta heah

and may it never be brought up again

Edited by Pride

awesome

have you tried the megaman x series yet?

Eh? Not yet, bro. Soon.

You can try but won't always succeed, a lesson I learned the hard way.

Yeah a pretty good outcome...and LOL, there are advantages to living forever where age doesn't matter XD.

Probably for the better.

I'd ask about it, but it seems personal. I apologize regardless.

That's very true. XD

I'd say so.

Me neither.

At least the popcorn's good.