• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually never seen hate For X2.

i've seen people bash X3 and X6 a lot

I think X2 is a great game

they do, if they actually remember it. everyone's always all "meh, X1 is the best game X2 is garbage" and gives no real reasons why except for nostalgia crap. probaly because X1 has the easiest learning curve.

X3 and X6 are very easy to bash because they're fun to replay, but not fun the first time. i had to look up a guide for X6 because i knew it was badly designed, and X3 made me want to kill myself XD

they do, if they actually remember it. everyone's always all "meh, X1 is the best game X2 is garbage" and gives no real reasons why except for nostalgia crap. probaly because X1 has the easiest learning curve.

X3 and X6 are very easy to bash because they're fun to replay, but not fun the first time. i had to look up a guide for X6 because i knew it was badly designed, and X3 made me want to kill myself XD

ah, i see. yeah X6 made me rage the first time i played haha. high max was mad hard to beat

(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

How are you today?

(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

Depressed. so much has happen :(

i'll PM you about it

Yup. Switched from Dahlia to Yukiko. :)

Would have done Naoto, but I'm more like Yuki than anyone out of the cast, so...

That make the men(Her many admireres) jealous if she ever has a serious relationship with someone..yeah.

Photobucket? Photoshoop + Imgur is superior

Yeah, I should probably try that instead.

I mean, I was fine with PB until they started changing stuff... like the editor, which was actually REALLY nice. Second-gen editor was very doable, but this recent one just sucks in comparison.

Nngh. Photobucket, you make me so scrubby. ._.

I dunno. I'm really not a fan of the layout of other image hosting sites, especially with all the additional crap clutter (such as adverts and so on) that tend to be there.

Imgur is just so...simple. I feel spoiled.

(Also I <3 Photoshop, even though I suck at it)

Edited by Interest

That make the men(Her many admireres) jealous if she ever has a serious relationship with someone..yeah.

Huh...?

Oh. OH. Silly me and my terrible wording... [/facedesk]

Photobucket went downhill since 2012.

So true...

I mean, I know they were trying to streamline everything but if you have a slow connection and are trying to look for pictures sometimes you can only see the first page! It's ridiculous.

[/sigh] I seriously, seriously miss the original photobucket. Especially the editor.

I dunno. I'm really not a fan of the layout of other image hosting sites, especially with all the additional crap clutter (such as adverts and so on) that tend to be there.

Imgur is just so...simple. I feel spoiled.

(Also I <3 Photoshop, even though I suck at it)

Ugh, true.

I'll have to definitely look into that, thank you.

I suck at Photoshop too. My friends are all "Photoshopping THIS and photoshopping THAT" and I'm just sitting here using Photobucket like it's still relevant.

Edited by Vashiane

Photobucket went downhill since 2012.

No kidding.

You can't even shrink the size of your animated gifs anymore. They become only photos if you try.

Better use Imageshack now for that since Flickr can't do it either.

Edited by 綾波

No kidding.

You can't even shrink the size of your animated gifs anymore. They become only photos if you try.

Better use Imageshack now for that since Flickr can't do it either.

I've noticed, although I rarely mess around with gifs myself.

Ugh, true.

I'll have to definitely look into that, thank you.

I suck at Photoshop too. My friends are all "Photoshopping THIS and photoshopping THAT" and I'm just sitting here using Photobucket like it's still relevant.

The funny thing is I usually use MS Paint. Only used Photoshop seriously a couple times at most.

The funny thing is I usually use MS Paint. Only used Photoshop seriously a couple times at most.

Ah, MS Paint... the thing I draw, like, houses on.

And I mean the houses that a four-year-old draws.

I'm so artistically talented... not.

Spoken true for me too.

I never use Photoshop when paint that any computer comes with works wonders.

Too much activity

Too little sleep

I see Rey's video is finally out, but... I'm kind of shipping him with Vashiane now

Annie doesn't even post here after all