FE4 THREAD

Fia

It's not intentional I promise...I just lose everything. My phone, keys, glasses, DSi, computer mouse...

My glasses aren't super strong, I'm sure they will be one day...

Glasses can be very sexy...just not on me.

What.

Not necessarily. Strong myopia tends to start early. And by early, I mean childhood.

I see.

Heehee that avatar just looks cool~

It's probably the glasses too

Oh wah glasses don't look good on me either =<

Doesn't it

Is that... an evil reverse psychology line?

Because even if it isn't... it's working...

「計画通り」、か?

A good plan has at least two possibilities of success.

If RO2 weren't blocked here on Steam, I'd probably try and find you two there

And then probably ruin your still-not-a-relationship with my insistent shipping

Edited by OldMan

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What.

Not necessarily. Strong myopia tends to start early. And by early, I mean childhood.

I see.

I don't lose my glasses on purpose...I just lose everything like all the time.

who knows i only wear them driving right now...and for distance. soon i'll be wearing them a lot more.

It all depends on who is wearing them...I think

mine are blue and square...staring at a computer screen all day is apparently bad for the eyes ._. \sarcasm

I'm not a fashionista so it's ok...i don't care if I match or not.

Pretty is not a word used to describe me EVER.

XD

Mine are thick, black plastic-rimmed rectangles. And yes, thick, I'm two steps and a special dance from being legally blind. Slight exaggeration... but only slight. :\

Not me... I'm a stereotypical teenage girl with a stereotypical love for clothes. And proud of it.

Oh... I'm sure that's not true!

Therefore, I show no mercy to those who touch my glasses

Why are you complaining over an improvement

You have the option of joining her, I don't

I wouldn't recommend that though... a woman made me start playing RO1, and I still am not completely free of it

Oh, the Dudley one?

rf4sA1I.png

Still not daunted~

A good plan has at least two possibilities of success.

Huh, RO2 is not available through you on Steam? Oh yeah, I remember it's still not quite available world-wide...

I don't lose my glasses on purpose...I just lose everything like all the time.

who knows i only wear them driving right now...and for distance. soon i'll be wearing them a lot more.

It all depends on who is wearing them...I think

But, computer mouse?

And that's why it's in your list of missables

Fitting glasses are always neutral or better, never a detractor

XD

Mine are thick, black plastic-rimmed rectangles. And yes, thick, I'm two steps and a special dance from being legally blind. Slight exaggeration... but only slight. :\

Not me... I'm a stereotypical teenage girl with a stereotypical love for clothes. And proud of it.

Yeah, I got metal frames, only sucks when I leave them in the car on a hot day...

lol, that is one thing I am soooo glad I skipped. I have maybe 1/4 of the amount of clothes as a normal female.

Very true.

XD

Still not daunted~

Legally blind what

What a rude snippersnapper

But, computer mouse?

And that's why it's in your list of missables

Fitting glasses are always neutral or better, never a detractor

It's a wireless MINI computer mouse...laptop moves...thus mouse moves...then mouse falls off...and disappears.

Depends on who is wearing them...like I said, on the right person, glasses can be down right sexy. Same goes with long hair.

And yes I managed to fix my problem with my microphone too...

I bought a replacement for mine on a whim, as I seldom use it

The fact I can't really speak English doesn't help

It's a wireless MINI computer mouse...laptop moves...thus mouse moves...then mouse falls off...and disappears.

Depends on who is wearing them...like I said, on the right person, glasses can be down right sexy. Same goes with long hair.

Pfft

Fitting glasses are still never a minus

Might go back to Reimu eventually because I didn't roll Sanae in that game and because the red motif looks a bit better with the Tormod badge.

But Reimu is evil. Sanae is pure.

I bought a replacement for mine on a whim, as I seldom use it

The fact I can't really speak English doesn't help

Pfft

Fitting glasses are still never a minus

You can't speak English, but your typing is very good. Then again, speaking and writing is different D:.

I'm a scatterbrain...I lose everything. I have notes everywhere telling me to do x or y. also people keep stealing my mouse, which is about 80% of why I lose it

I still think it depends. I have seen some cases where it is a minus.

[3:02:05 PM] Annie-ME: yea but

[3:02:13 PM] Annie-ME: too bad I never posted the names of my main and main alt XD

[3:02:18 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): xD

[3:02:19 PM] Annie-ME: I posted the name of my ultimate alt

Yeah, I got metal frames, only sucks when I leave them in the car on a hot day...

lol, that is one thing I am soooo glad I skipped. I have maybe 1/4 of the amount of clothes as a normal female.

Very true.

I live in Florida, where cold is nothing but an idea for eleven months of the year. It's always hot, so plastic > metal.

Actually, I don't have that many either... but it's a combination of my sister "borrowing" my clothes and being stingy as hell.

Noo... not true. I'm sure you're very beautiful. :3

Legally blind what

What a rude snippersnapper

Alright. I'm about a foot or so away from my computer, right? Without my glasses on, I can't even squint to make out the words.

...! S-Sorry...?

Edited by Vashiane

I live in Florida, where cold is nothing but an idea for eleven months of the year. It's always hot, so plastic > metal.

Actually, I don't have that many either... but it's a combination of my sister "borrowing" my clothes and being stingy as hell.

Noo... not true. I'm sure you're very beautiful. :3

lol, too hot of weather for me. Though Disney is fun from what I hear.

lol...yeah, I know people with like 3 rooms full of clothes. T-shirt and wind pants are basics that I need.

lol, you wouldn't know...so you can't really say.

oh please you are just not trying...

English pronunciation is hard and I embarrass myself every time I try speaking an English word, okay

You can't speak English, but your typing is very good. Then again, speaking and writing is different D:.

I'm a scatterbrain...I lose everything. I have notes everywhere telling me to do x or y. also people keep stealing my mouse, which is about 80% of why I lose it

I still think it depends. I have seen some cases where it is a minus.

That's exactly my point

I have full confidence in my ability to read English, and... confident enough that I can make people understand what I'm writing. I'm working on listening, slowly. But speaking... yeah.

Stealing? The fuck

They weren't fitting glasses, then

[3:02:05 PM] Annie-ME: yea but

[3:02:13 PM] Annie-ME: too bad I never posted the names of my main and main alt XD

[3:02:18 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): xD

[3:02:19 PM] Annie-ME: I posted the name of my ultimate alt

Don't worry, I don't intend to play RO2 anyway

So even the risk of me randomly running into you doesn't really exist

Alright. I'm about a foot or so away from my computer, right? Without my glasses on, I can't even squint to make out the words.

...! S-Sorry...?

So what, that's the same for me

I'll forgive you if you provide shipping material

Edited by OldMan

English pronunciation is hard and I embarrass myself every time I try speaking an English word, okay

You say that because you haven't heard me talking in English...

Edited by James Bond

That's exactly my point

I have full confidence in my ability to read English, and... confident enough that I can make people understand what I'm writing. I'm working on listening, slowly. But speaking... yeah.

Stealing? The fuck

They weren't fitting glasses, then

English is a very difficult language, I agree. French was actually easier for me, but I'm so out of practice, I basically need to start all over again with bonjour, au revoir, merci beaucoup, etc. Not to mention, I'm trying to learn Japanese, Korean, and Chinese...eventually.

Chat with people...like voice chat, that is probably the best way to learn. I highly recommend this actually.

I'd suggest study aboard, but you're a law researcher already.

My property is not my own. That pretty much applies to everything I own, including my Kindle, laptop, and Wii.

They seemed to fit well....

Walt Disney World is only fun if you don't go during the busiest times of the year.

Oh I bet...there is one in Florida and one in California...I always mix the two up.

Then again, crowds of more then 7 give me panic attacks...so I'm not all that whoopie to go to these events.

You say that because you haven't heard me talking in English...

The fact (?) you're bad too doesn't mean I'm not bad

English is a very difficult language, I agree. French was actually easier for me, but I'm so out of practice, I basically need to start all over again with bonjour, au revoir, merci beaucoup, etc. Not to mention, I'm trying to learn Japanese, Korean, and Chinese...eventually.

Chat with people...like voice chat, that is probably the best way to learn. I highly recommend this actually.

I'd suggest study aboard, but you're a law researcher already.

My property is not my own. That pretty much applies to everything I own, including my Kindle, laptop, and Wii.

They seemed to fit well....

English is difficult to speak (and listen), the reading part is absolutely hilariously easy

But I'm unfriendly. And I hate phones.

Yes, studying abroad is an option left in the past.

Oh.

I'm not talking about size, I'm talking about style.

Edited by OldMan

The fact (?) you're bad too doesn't mean I'm not bad

No, but what I mean is that I am still trying...ok I don't really mean that you don't, just that you don't really have to care about how you sound as long as what you say makes sense...

English is difficult to speak (and listen), the reading part is absolutely hilariously easy

But I'm unfriendly. And I hate phones.

Yes, studying abroad is an option left in the past.

Oh.

I'm not talking about size, I'm talking about style.

I can't comment on this...cause I grew up with English...but foreign languages can be difficult. I know for a fact that I fail at Spanish and most likely any language that shares that double rolling R sound. I just can't make that sound...

Skype or something. And you don't have to be friendly with someone, just chat about something. Maybe Rey would help? You seem to get on with him? Or Dio?

I wish I had done it...but I wasn't allowed too, stupid program.

Yep! my CDs are stolen and left upside down or used as coasters...pisses me off.

Doesn't matter. Fit is both style and size.

No, but what I mean is that I am still trying...ok I don't really mean that you don't, just that you don't really have to care about how you sound as long as what you say makes sense...

I really don't try, though.

I get frustrated really quickly when people don't understand what I'm saying.