• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds nice, actually.

I volunteered to do some extra work tonight to help assist this new carrier (who I predicted would end up doing poorly given how lackadaisical she behaved during the training phase). There goes my attempts to fix my sleeping rotation.

Edit: Wow, I think I'm using that word correctly.

Edited by Interest

It's gonna feel a lot nicer than it sounds, man.

I tell ya doing eight hour shifts of manual labor in a cold ass warehouse has given me a whole new respect for people who actually do this for a living

I mean for them, it's another day put toward feeding their families/keeping themselves afloat

for me its something to bitch about on the internet

What do you do, now that I think of it?

Cool stuff, Pride. Always good to have such experiences that change one's view. That's why I'd like to experience all sorts of stuff, y'know? Figure that'll make me reach my potential...or something.

Well...

I clean and check on the vehicles to see if they are A-Ok before being sold, etc.

Edited by 綾波

Cool stuff, Pride. Always good to have such experiences that change one's view. That's why I'd like to experience all sorts of stuff, y'know? Figure that'll make me reach my potential...or something.

yep, experiences do that

like with this

its more than a respect thing, just realizing that made me feel bad for being a slacker of a student in school and college

my folks put in the money to make sure I dont have to make a living doing this kind of work

and my thanks is to approach it half-heartedly? to slack off, when education is so much easier than actually busting your ass to make minimum wage?

I'm gonna be making some changes to how I do things when this new semester starts my friend, I have to, on my honor as a man

Fighting hard to reach the next stage helps too apparently.

Isnt that a thing those background voices from Nocturne would babble

anyways sleep

adios folks

but...i still miss my special friend.

Friends come and go.

People don't mean to forget when they move on with their lives, but it happens.

Edited by 綾波

It's gonna feel a lot nicer than it sounds, man.

I tell ya doing eight hour shifts of manual labor in a cold ass warehouse has given me a whole new respect for people who actually do this for a living

I mean for them, it's another day put toward feeding their families/keeping themselves afloat

for me its something to bitch about on the internet

Well I did some paperboy work.

Did.

Also see you.

(Edit: On another note - Audacity is hard someone teach me plz, lol)

Edited by Interest

Friends come and go.

People don't mean to forget when they move on with their lives, but it happens.

it's not like that, she's just been too busy to talk to me lately...but i like her a lot ._.

now i wish i'd talked to her more often when she was available.

(Edit: On another note - Audacity is hard someone teach me plz, lol)

audacity isn't hard, per se, it just has a crap learning curve because it takes way to long to experiment with.

that being said, i have no idea how to use that thing other than the basics(just because i'm a composer doesn't mean i'm actually smart with these things ^^;)

Well I did some paperboy work.

Ugh...

7 days a week, right? -.-

it's not like that, she's just been too busy to talk to me lately...but i like her a lot ._.

now i wish i'd talked to her more often when she was available.

She will in due time.

It sucks to have other things in the way sometimes to plans of stuff that you really want to do.

Edited by 綾波

wowowowoow so apparently I have an essay due on Tuesday and I don't even know what the topic is. :L

GG, lol.

audacity isn't hard, per se, it just has a crap learning curve because it takes way to long to experiment with.

that being said, i have no idea how to use that thing other than the basics(just because i'm a composer doesn't mean i'm actually smart with these things ^^;)

I was being semi-sarcastic. Just annoying since I have no idea if any tool/effect (any I tried didn't work) would remove all the annoying breathing sounds of my Audacity recording in one go.

Given that fact, I just amplified them all by a huge amount of negative dB

. Fun work, lol.

Hey btw, unless my memory is spoiled, you're the one who's been wanting to play Fortune Summoners, right?

Ugh...

7 days a week, right? -.-

Mhmmm...Left it in favor of other lines of work, hopefully. Also I'm heading back to New England for a bit. Gotta see my dog ;D

[spoiler=Said dog]fP9fF4C.jpg

yep, experiences do that

like with this

its more than a respect thing, just realizing that made me feel bad for being a slacker of a student in school and college

my folks put in the money to make sure I dont have to make a living doing this kind of work

and my thanks is to approach it half-heartedly? to slack off, when education is so much easier than actually busting your ass to make minimum wage?

I'm gonna be making some changes to how I do things when this new semester starts my friend, I have to, on my honor as a man

anyways sleep

adios folks

Yeah man, I get how you feel. I always feel pretty terrible about how my dad works to get stuff for us and I have had the same approach as you...that's why I've decided to go to work with him and feel like I'm earning it, I guess. The least is that I'll make my dad pretty happy because he'd like to see me go to work, and understand the worth of money more too.

Your changes gon' go through man, I'm sure of it. I believe in your honour as a MAN, and I'll also be rooting for you.

Night, comrade.

Mhmmm...Left it in favor of other lines of work, hopefully. Also I'm heading back to New England for a bit. Gotta see my dog ;D

[spoiler=Said dog]fP9fF4C.jpg

Tis adorable.

Hope that you can get another job overtime, dood!