• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So what were you gonna tell me.

Blue whales, man. Blue whales. They're so amazing, you know? Like most other whales, but blue whales in particular have this certain charm to them, a certain mystique. It's that deep ocean wonder, y'know? They're solitary creatures too, which increases that wonder somehow. Listening to their songs is oddly relaxing. They're MAGICAL. I bet if you tried to talk to one, you'd learn all the mysteries of life. Maybe.

Edited by Nightmare

Blue whales, man. Blue whales. They're so amazing, you know? Like most other whales, but blue whales in particular have this certain charm to them, a certain mystique. It's that deep ocean wonder, y'know? They're solitary creatures too, which increases that wonder somehow. Listening to their songs is oddly relaxing. They're MAGICAL. I bet if you tried to talk to one, you'd learn all the mysteries of life. Maybe.

Yeah. Whales are pretty cool.

There should be more whale lore and myths because whales.

I'm not...too concerned.

At this point I just want to pursue my interest...

Fuck.

Hell...

I'd leave it too especially if you have to get up early in the morning everyday to deliver papers. Summertime is ok, but the Winter time, it's terrible since you sometimes cannot ride your bike. Hope that something that you really want to do won't be hard, or too hard to get.

Yeah. Whales are pretty cool.

There should be more whale lore and myths because whales.

And that they are larger than 10 elephants being renowned as the biggest mammals of the world.

Hell...

I'd leave it too especially if you have to get up early in the morning everyday to deliver papers. Summertime is ok, but the Winter time, it's terrible since you sometimes cannot ride your bike. Hope that something that you really want to do won't be hard, or too hard to get.

Winter was fortunately very merciful last year (thank god since the track record for Seattle winters has been awful.

(Also the industry has changed - most, if not all, commercial routes are now driven and delivery a higher density of papers. Makes it more of an odd job as opposed to student income.)

Winter was fortunately very merciful last year (thank god since the track record for Seattle winters has been awful.

(Also the industry has changed - most, if not all, commercial routes are now driven and delivery a higher density of papers. Makes it more of an odd job as opposed to student income.)

Well...

It's too tiring and that you need some days off after all. Better work part time for 4 hours if your not on your own.

GG, lol.

I was being semi-sarcastic. Just annoying since I have no idea if any tool/effect (any I tried didn't work) would remove all the annoying breathing sounds of my Audacity recording in one go.

that's equalization, but EQing is a nightmare in audacity...the only eqing i do in audacity is with guitars and drums, but i have presets for that. hehehe

Well...

It's too tiring and that you need some days off after all. Better work part time for 4 hours if your not on your own.

Mhmmm...

It actually pays reasonably well (if your car's gas mileage is decent). Unfortunately, I'm using a decade-old van, so the mileage is kind of bad. Returns were poor, so I ultimately deemed the job not worth it and gave it to someone who needed it more than I do (or something like that).

that's equalization, but EQing is a nightmare in audacity...the only eqing i do in audacity is with guitars and drums, but i have presets for that. hehehe

I see. I thought it would be Low Pass Filter or Noise Removal.

Well with that I'm off - Sweet horizontal rule works on this forum ;D

Edited by Interest

Well with that I'm off - Sweet horizontal rule works on this forum ;D

Night, Interest.

Edited by 綾波