• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

gmaa.png

This room does get to the bottom of things. For those who have played Earthbound...it should get obvious at this point.

27935836.jpg

I usually don't bother with Miss Marshmallow. She's just too cute to kill and it's not worth taking her life for such a lousy item that gets useless later. The Friend's Yo-Yo.

om.png

The Generator wasn't too hard. Although, unlike Miss Marshmallow, you have to battle this boss and it's no pushover either. Electric Shock does nearly 180dmg to everyone and thank goodness it has to recharge it's batteries afterwards, or it would be near impossible without good timing on the healing and having some Secret Herbs. Which is a must to learn for an Mother fan. It doesn't really work for Mother 1 though.

At least it's a relief that Lucas was saved from his mother by putting the hay in the right spot at the start of chapter 6. His dream is...<333

Edited by 綾波

Shirley came back from the future to prevent the calamity, but it was too late because Fia and Ninji had already left the thread...

....What...calamity?

Shirley came back from the future to prevent the calamity, but it was too late because Fia and Ninji had already left the thread...

Fia's not dead.

She'll be around when something exotic happens with Fire Emblem. She usually does.

How come you play Awakening and still have to ask that

Uuummm.... uhhhh... Because it's not like it made sense there, so I'm asking now.

I should probably head out now for work. I'll see you guys later or something.

Edited by Ninfia

I should probably head out now for work. I'll see you guys later or something.

Ha ha..

Hoping that work won't take too much out of you. -.-

Later.

Edited by 綾波

Hello, Vash.

And good morning!

Edited by 綾波

How are you guys doing today?

Good.

Enjoying Mother 3.

You?

Edited by 綾波

Hi thread.

Hey Rai. Good morning. :)

Good.

Enjoying Mother 3.

You?

Make sure you have at least two boxes of tissues.

I'm fine myself. Doing New Leaf shenanigans.

So so...my sister is now here and she is all the time pestering me "What to do? What to do?"

:\ I feel your pain so much. Especially when you actually give them options and they're like, "No way, forget it", and go back to pestering you.

1. Make sure you have at least two boxes of tissues.

2. I'm fine myself. Doing New Leaf shenanigans.

1. ?

2. Yay!

1. ?

2. Yay!

You're playing Mother 3, probably one of the most heartrending, depressing games I've ever stumbled across.

... I'm assuming you've played it before then, because I needed a box of tissues watching Chuggaconroy's Let's Play of it. I wasn't even actually playing it.

Yay! Trying to get all of the Spooky furniture, since my day-by-day Time Lording has me in October.

You're playing Mother 3, probably one of the most heartrending, depressing games I've ever stumbled across.

... I'm assuming you've played it before then, because I needed a box of tissues watching Chuggaconroy's Let's Play of it. I wasn't even actually playing it.

Yay! Trying to get all of the Spooky furniture, since my day-by-day Time Lording has me in October.

Yes...

It is the most depressing game that I've ever touched.

Both Hinawa and Claus' deaths put me to tears and always will. ;_;

It must have been painful for Lucas to grow up with no mother. .___.

Edited by 綾波