FE4 THREAD

Fia

?

Right after Sara claimed as Vincent's child. Rey Rey go jellyfishu.

And it's just my realization on what the girls Rey likes have in common.

[12:02:17 PM] Amelia: sweet, gentle girl

[12:02:20 PM] Amelia: desu alot

[12:02:31 PM] Amelia: brown-haired

[12:02:43 PM] Amelia: and you easily fall for double ahoge

[12:02:52 PM] Amelia: Amelia stares at Nagisa and Sakura

Sorry yeah I just finished first season of Clannad so.

Edited by Amelia

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Either late today or early tomorrow.

Yes!

And you and Annie are together for this one? I can already see the shippers prepping their "canons".

Azure's English voice was too deep for me. D: And I don't know the others hahaha.

Hmm, at least you have something. I laugh at random things and silly things. And well, I'm not too familiar with the older DLCs names in JP. I didn't follow until late... like FoD time. XD

NO AC. It took NTG away from this thread!

That's true... Same for me really. And yes, precisely. I want someone to listen to me too. We're pretty alike, haha. And it'll upset me if people think I did all that in here for something, because I wasn't. And I sort of envy you that you can just talk to the stuffed animals and that'd be enough to vent? I dunno, I wanna hear something back too. XP

Well, maybe it might be more like suicide goes against the humans' instinct for survival too.

Yes, pretty much. It'll just make things worse too.

Really? Hmm. Then again, I'm a bit biased, as I love deep voices myself so... I'm trying to fill out the support log, so I've got a couple. Plus, they're on Youtube.

It doesn't take much to have me doubled over on the floor laughing. My poor lungs, I don't know how they deal with such torture. And neither am I to be honest. I just heard so much about The Strongest One's Name and Future of Despair that I have them committed to memory. You could say I've got it memorized, really.

You'll get no mercy from the soul stealing ways of Animal Crossing.

We are, aren't we? Hmm, that's not a bad thing. In understand each other, we better understand ourselves. It would upset me too... I'd hope that's not what people think of me at all, but like I need another thing to stress over.

It works sometimes, talking to them, but not all the time. Sometimes it's too much... and I'll get halfway through setting them up and whatnot and I'll just kind of snatch up the closest one and insta-fetal position. I mean, stuffed animals are fluffy and warm but they're not... people. Usually I'm good at ignoring the fact that they're not people... but once I realize it...

That as well. It's even more conflicted when you're the threat to your life. You brain can't fully comprehend it at first, like it's in denial, but then it seeps and all you hear is, "No. No, stop. Stop. What are you doing, stop!"

Very worse. If you're not mad at yourself, then you get mad at everything else.

Right after Sara claimed as Vincent's child. Rey Rey go jellyfishu.

And it's just my realization on what the girls Rey likes have in common.

[12:02:17 PM] Amelia: sweet, gentle girl

[12:02:20 PM] Amelia: desu alot

[12:02:31 PM] Amelia: brown-haired

[12:02:43 PM] Amelia: and you easily fall for double ahoge

[12:02:52 PM] Amelia: Amelia stares at Nagisa and Sakura

Sorry yeah I just finished first season of Clannad so.

I could see Vincent falling for his legal Sara and Rey going jealous over it. I'M HORRIBLE

Test

test.jpg

Totally off-topic here, but Dark Moon's Invasion themes are AMAZING.

I'm looking RIGHT AT THE TAB and I typed the wrong word. Silly me.

Edited by Vashiane

cats are superior pets

i've only had one occurrence where a cat didn't use the litter box and it turned out to be illness

I prefer dogs myself, but a part of that is I'm actually allergic to cats. Fun.

Yes, He's quite mature too, which is quite a breath of fresh air compared to all the silent or stupid teenage protags out there.

As for me, I've encountered Olivier, and as you said, he is glorious.

I'll play that someday

You know what's glorious

Quickdraw + status ailments

Test

test.jpg

Not interested in Haruka, unfortunately.

I bet you caused her coma

Though I have to say, if I were to pick from the pool of girls in that VN, she'd be the one.

Because she's a teenager Sakura

And talking about Kiminozo

The green-haired nurse has an interesting ending

Edited by OldMan

Really? Hmm. Then again, I'm a bit biased, as I love deep voices myself so... I'm trying to fill out the support log, so I've got a couple. Plus, they're on Youtube.

It doesn't take much to have me doubled over on the floor laughing. My poor lungs, I don't know how they deal with such torture. And neither am I to be honest. I just heard so much about The Strongest One's Name and Future of Despair that I have them committed to memory. You could say I've got it memorized, really.

You'll get no mercy from the soul stealing ways of Animal Crossing.

We are, aren't we? Hmm, that's not a bad thing. In understand each other, we better understand ourselves. It would upset me too... I'd hope that's not what people think of me at all, but like I need another thing to stress over.

It works sometimes, talking to them, but not all the time. Sometimes it's too much... and I'll get halfway through setting them up and whatnot and I'll just kind of snatch up the closest one and insta-fetal position. I mean, stuffed animals are fluffy and warm but they're not... people. Usually I'm good at ignoring the fact that they're not people... but once I realize it...

That as well. It's even more conflicted when you're the threat to your life. You brain can't fully comprehend it at first, like it's in denial, but then it seeps and all you hear is, "No. No, stop. Stop. What are you doing, stop!"

Very worse. If you're not mad at yourself, then you get mad at everything else.

Well, we're both biased to different things... like I am to Japanese voices than English.

Yes, I think that's what happened with me. Maybe if I was familiar with their original names earlier, I'd remember them too though.

NO.

It would seem like we can be pretty alike. As I told my therapist yesterday, depressed people can kinda "mingle" together, I suppose? Because we can understand each other's pain and struggles.

I see.. I still prefer to have someone to give some kinda feedback, that's why. Though I think it'll help a lot more if they were actually physically there...

My brain doesn't tell me that than just feeling otherwise.

Exactly. But I also get mad at myself and everything and everyone else.

cats are superior pets

i've only had one occurrence where a cat didn't use the litter box and it turned out to be illness

I love you

Salutations Taylor

What shipping material do you have for me today

... I doubt there's any for you to find, I was talking to Shirley for most of the thread.

last night i -ALMOST- had a lucid dream. rey, i'm jealous...lolol

Ooh, do tell. Unless it's something private, then y'know, you can keep that to yourself but...

last night i -ALMOST- had a lucid dream. rey, i'm jealous...lolol

Probably didn't control yourself enough... at least your breathing... such that you ended up waking up when you realized you were in a dream.

I'll play that someday

Because she's a teenager Sakura

Once you complete your PoE challenge, please. :<

Rey's waifus don't age. That's probably the reason he has to replace them from time to time?

Once you complete your PoE challenge, please. :<

Rey's waifus don't age. That's probably the reason he has to replace them from time to time?

But Jyo has sent Awakening, I might just get it

And I'm not done with PoE yet

Maybe

So when will he replace them all with Annie

His inability to do so is a plot point