• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What

The Lord makes wonders through me

There's roughly no snow in Brazil

Or real mountain for that matter

That's good question

Acid rain incoming

You said if someone could use it, it's not pointless, I'm pointing out I might not see the person who can use, but it doesn't mean they don't exist.

Anything I say to this, could be seen as insulting, so better to say nothing at all.

Mountains in general, make me think of snowboarding...I think Brazil is more of a 'summer' climate, but I could really just be wrong.

I'll have to get a map eventually Though going to Brazil without knowledge of Portuguese could border on stupid, unless English is common there.

Indeed, and of course you won't answer.

Not really what I had hoped for.

TE...this is actually Japanese right?! The comments are saying Korean, but I think I'm hearing Japanese.

It's Japanese alright

But the band is apparently Korean

You said if someone could use it, it's not pointless, I'm pointing out I might not see the person who can use, but it doesn't mean they don't exist.

Anything I say to this, could be seen as insulting, so better to say nothing at all.

Mountains in general, make me think of snowboarding...I think Brazil is more of a 'summer' climate, but I could really just be wrong.

I'll have to get a map eventually Though going to Brazil without knowledge of Portuguese could border on stupid, unless English is common there.

Indeed, and of course you won't answer.

Not really what I had hoped for.

But as long as you don't know anyone making use of it, you might as well consider nobody is

It would have been fair game

'More of a summer', you say

Our winter is your summer

And very few Brazilians speak (or even read) English decently, this World Cup is going to be glorious

Of course

Things don't always go as planned

Unless you have the Retroactive Planning skill, like I do

It's Japanese alright

But the band is apparently Korean

But as long as you don't know anyone making use of it, you might as well consider nobody is

It would have been fair game

'More of a summer', you say

Our winter is your summer

And very few Brazilians speak (or even read) English decently, this World Cup is going to be glorious

Of course

Things don't always go as planned

Unless you have the Retroactive Planning skill, like I do

Yes, U-Kiss is a Korean band, but they can sing in multiple languages. I believe they are more popular in Japan than Korean actually.

I just wanted to be sure my ears were actually detecting what I thought they were (or at the very least, I wasn't completely hearing this song wrong), so thanks.

Just because you can't see them, doesn't mean they don't exist.....

Fair game?

Everything I see of Brazil is beaches and the like, so I think summer.

Oh I forgot about the world cup! Oh my, that will definitely be interesting then...communications break down or very very fast English lessons.

Prediction skills at their finest. Pity, I can't apply this to PO.

How does that even work?!

Yes, U-Kiss is a Korean band, but they can sing in multiple languages. I believe they are more popular in Japan than Korean actually.

I just wanted to be sure my ears were actually detecting what I thought they were (or at the very least, I wasn't completely hearing this song wrong), so thanks.

Just because you can't see them, doesn't mean they don't exist.....

Fair game?

Everything I see of Brazil is beaches and the like, so I think summer.

Oh I forgot about the world cup! Oh my, that will definitely be interesting then...communications break down or very very fast English lessons.

Prediction skills at their finest. Pity, I can't apply this to PO.

How does that even work?!

Okay

They might as well not exist

Yes

Brazil is bigger than you could ever imagine, wolfie

I live 500km away from the nearest beach

Breakdown is expected

That was easy mode though

That's a secret :3

They might as well not exist

Yes

Brazil is bigger than you could ever imagine, wolfie

I live 500km away from the nearest beach

Breakdown is expected

That was easy mode though

That's a secret :3

Indeed, but given the ratio of people in the world's how likely is it? What you can't see, should you believe it does or doesn't exist?

I'll still stay quiet on such a thing.

Yep, it is pretty large from the looks of it.

Aww, poor you! No surfing or beach fun!

And you will be laughing the entire time? Are you even going to the World Cup?

Of course...but even in PO, prediction is the thing that kills me the most...well that and Trick Room.

hahaha

Indeed, but given the ratio of people in the world's how likely is it? What you can't see, should you believe it does or doesn't exist?

I'll still stay quiet on such a thing.

Yep, it is pretty large from the looks of it.

Aww, poor you! No surfing or beach fun!

And you will be laughing the entire time? Are you even going to the World Cup?

Of course...but even in PO, prediction is the thing that kills me the most...well that and Trick Room.

hahaha

If your life depends on it? Yep

Okay

"Pretty large", you say

"Bigger than Russia-less Europe", I say

I don't caaaare

I'll likely watch as many games as I can via TV

Especially if I can find some people to watch them with me, no fun to do it alone

Isn't it sad wolfie

You didn't think you'd get an answer, did you

If your life depends on it? Yep

Okay

"Pretty large", you say

"Bigger than Russia-less Europe", I say

I don't caaaare

I'll likely watch as many games as I can via TV

Especially if I can find some people to watch them with me, no fun to do it alone

Isn't it sad wolfie

You didn't think you'd get an answer, did you

If your life depends on believing what you can or can't see, you're answer is yep?

My geography sucks on anything that isn't European or Asian. And even then it's shifty depending on the country.

Why not!!!!

Why wouldn't you actually want to go to the event though? It's supposed to be amazing at the actual venue right? And it's in your country!

I'm actually fine with watching the games alone, but my interest in football in general is medium-low. I'll watch a few games here and there, but it's just a giant game of keep away. Yes, I know there are actual tactics and strategies involved. I find basketball more interesting than football.

Not really, once I get low enough on the ladder, I can work my way back up. It's all a learning experience. And each time I get knocked down, my friend says I do better getting back up. So, it's trial by fire. Only way to learn prediction is to play anyway and figure out what people do.

No, but I found such an answer amusing and you used the :3 face.

If your life depends on believing what you can or can't see, you're answer is yep?

My geography sucks on anything that isn't European or Asian. And even then it's shifty depending on the country.

Why not!!!!

Why wouldn't you actually want to go to the event though? It's supposed to be amazing at the actual venue right? And it's in your country!

I'm actually fine with watching the games alone, but my interest in football in general is medium-low. I'll watch a few games here and there, but it's just a giant game of keep away. Yes, I know there are actual tactics and strategies involved. I find basketball more interesting than football.

Not really, once I get low enough on the ladder, I can work my way back up. It's all a learning experience. And each time I get knocked down, my friend says I do better getting back up. So, it's trial by fire. Only way to learn prediction is to play anyway and figure out what people do.

No, but I found such an answer amusing and you used the :3 face.

We need signals that we're doing something worthwhile. Otherwise, we might just be deluding ourselves.

I noticed

Because autumn is superiorrrrr

$$$, too many people, etc.

It's way more fun when you aren't alone

Okay, I'll help you there then

What about the :3 face

In Greece they are already dreaming of 2014 World Cup....it makes me wonder why...

We're now pumped too Edited by OldMan

We're now pumped too

I meant about our national team...ok let's say they manage to qualify...what then?

We will go again and do the same old crap hoping that in the end we will get to the next round and then lose...

Hah, reminds me how our team over here never gets beyond the... uh, what's the name of that round in English again, the Sixteenth-finals? The one two rounds before Quarter-Finals...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

We need signals that we're doing something worthwhile. Otherwise, we might just be deluding ourselves.

I noticed

Because autumn is superiorrrrr

$$$, too many people, etc.

It's way more fun when you aren't alone

Okay, I'll help you there then

What about the :3 face

We're now pumped too

And that's just human nature no?

Autumn and Spring make my allergies hate me. I prefer winter with cold and no snow/ice.

You have crowd issues?

At the very least, the world cup should help the economy, though I have no idea how Brazil's economy actually is. Lots of tourist and fans.

Sarcasm?

You rarely use it and you give me crap about it...so wtf

It's still a long way away...how can you be excited for something that won't be happening for MONTHS. And what are they planning do you know? Are there any big projects going on to prepare for it?

Autumn and Spring make my allergies hate me. I prefer winter with cold and no snow/ice.

You have crowd issues?

At the very least, the world cup should help the economy, though I have no idea how Brazil's economy actually is. Lots of tourist and fans.

If it's anything like the recent issues brought up by that other cup... I doubt it'll help at all.

I meant about our national team...ok let's say they manage to qualify...what then?

We will go again and do the same old crap hoping that in the end we will get to the next round and then lose...

Gotta have faith, Saskules

And that's just human nature no?

You have crowd issues?

Sarcasm?

You rarely use it and you give me crap about it...so wtf

It's still a long way away...how can you be excited for something that won't be happening for MONTHS. And what are they planning do you know? Are there any big projects going on to prepare for it?

You can't simply ignore your nature

Sounds like autumn to me

Crowds are troublesome

And no taxes

Fucking FIFA

Not at all

Do I really give you crap for it

Didn't you know, wolfie

Football is our true national religion

You can't simply ignore your nature

Sounds like autumn to me

Crowds are troublesome

And no taxes

Fucking FIFA

Not at all

Do I really give you crap for it

Didn't you know, wolfie

Football is our true national religion

Should you even try?

But autumn has tree crap going on. Sneezing and scratching ones eyes out is not fun at all.

This I can agree with.

Wait what?!

Interesting...

Yes! You twist the meaning of it and then give me crap.

lol, the religion of football...I know a lot of people who could get on board with that.

Should you even try?

But autumn has tree crap going on. Sneezing and scratching ones eyes out is not fun at all.

This I can agree with.

Wait what?!

Interesting...

Yes! You twist the meaning of it and then give me crap.

lol, the religion of football...I know a lot of people who could get on board with that.

Simply ignoring it is foolish. But sometimes it can - and must - be fought.

Tree crap what

Do trees crap in Europe

FIFA and their friends are basically paying no taxes during the cup

It's ridiculous really

Is it really

But I don't give people crap, that wouldn't be clean

We're the Kingdom of Soccer

Japan agreed, don't bother them about it

Faith does nothing without proper system and capable players though

;_;

Simply ignoring it is foolish. But sometimes it can - and must - be fought.

Tree crap what

Do trees crap in Europe

FIFA and their friends are basically paying no taxes during the cup

It's ridiculous really

Is it really

But I don't give people crap, that wouldn't be clean

We're the Kingdom of Soccer

Japan agreed, don't bother them about it

;_;

But in the end, does nature always win?

lol, trees loose their leaves in autumn...and I'm allergic to pollen, ragweed, and a bunch of other outdoorsy things.

But the fans and people who go there are right?! Or at the very least, hotels and everything else...should be getting some business!

Very much actually, you're going to help with prediction, I'm pondering how.

haha...you know what I mean.

And here I thought that was Mexico.

But in the end, does nature always win?

lol, trees loose their leaves in autumn...and I'm allergic to pollen, ragweed, and a bunch of other outdoorsy things.

But the fans and people who go there are right?! Or at the very least, hotels and everything else...should be getting some business!

Very much actually, you're going to help with prediction, I'm pondering how.

haha...you know what I mean.

And here I thought that was Mexico.

Nope

Sounds fun

I know, for one, that my town isn't suited for tourism and isn't going to reap a lot out of this, if anything at all

Wait what

Do I

Mexico, Kingdom of Soccer?

Are you fucking kidding me

Haha, if that were true, then we're quite the lousy kingdom then. lol Couldn't even be called that...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Nope

Sounds fun

I know, for one, that my town isn't suited for tourism and isn't going to reap a lot out of this, if anything at all

Wait what

Do I

Mexico, Kingdom of Soccer?

Are you fucking kidding me

Interesting...

Not really, OTC don't work for me. I basically need prescription strength steroids.

But Brazil as a whole?

Nothing, I think it was the shock

You should~

Actually yes...I'm playing devil's advocate.

Haha, if that were true, then we're quite the lousy kingdom then. lol Couldn't even be called that...

You're Mexican? Totally just picked a random place. Sorry about that.

Anyway, leaving for a while...might be back later, will reply to anything then.