• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You were being weird so... I stuffed you in Ein's box. But it looks like he doesn't want to share his box so... never mind.

and TE ;_;

How was I being weird

And what

your "h-hazukashii desu" was like... inviting Rey.

do you think I'm too old to learn a new language?

it'd have the exact opposite effect if i were to record it

if you have interest in reading/watching/listening things in that language, no

why

Uhhhhhh.

THEN NO.

it'd have the exact opposite effect if i were to record it

if you have interest in reading/watching/listening things in that language, no

why

......Don't. But SING.

hmmmmmm... maybe more like conversing in one language. or more like... I wanna learn two languages right now. :< but... at the same time, I wonder if my reason for learning a specific language is really just a shallow reason....

......Don't. But SING.

hmmmmmm... maybe more like conversing in one language. or more like... I wanna learn two languages right now. :< but... at the same time, I wonder if my reason for learning a specific language is really just a shallow reason....

Sorry

I wouldn't try learning two languages at the same time, but maybe that's just me

What measures the quality of a motive is how far that motive takes you

Once you have sufficient ability with something, it will allow you to do things you didn't intend at first

I'm in 5th Semester of Aerospace Engineering. Not that I want to, but eventually I have to set food on the table somehow.

MAE is intense bro. If you can stick through it all, I think the work pays off really well.

Sorry

I wouldn't try learning two languages at the same time, but maybe that's just me

What measures the quality of a motive is how far that motive takes you

Once you have sufficient ability with something, it will allow you to do things you didn't intend at first

why ;_;

Oh of course not... I'll just mix them up... although I'll be honest, I don't think I'll ever really get far with Japanese..... one being I have no one to talk to in Japanese and then I have this shyness to speak in another language. I've already been made fun of when I speak English, so...

and well.... how do I know if it's a sufficient ability/knowledge of that language? I mean... well... I guess... when I can hold conversations with other people in that specific language? *being vague*

also, what's penguin in Portuguese? >_>

Rey learned Japanese for waifus.

You cant get any shallower than that.

or can I?!?!

Edited by Shirley

why ;_;

Oh of course not... I'll just mix them up... although I'll be honest, I don't think I'll ever really get far with Japanese..... one being I have no one to talk to in Japanese and then I have this shyness to speak in another language. I've already been made fun of when I speak English, so...

and well.... how do I know if it's a sufficient ability/knowledge of that language? I mean... well... I guess... when I can hold conversations with other people in that specific language? *being vague*

hazukashii

I don't suggest trying to learn a language without taking actual classes, really easy to lose focus

Also, results don't start appearing until a couple years

Different levels of ability allow different things

or can I?!?!

Oh you

hazukashii

I don't suggest trying to learn a language without taking actual classes, really easy to lose focus

Also, results don't start appearing until a couple years

Different levels of ability allow different things

Oh you

no.

Hmm... what about having a person teach me it instead? Like, a person that's not a licensed teacher or whatever... but that's true... I know that for a fact, at least with Japanese.

What... hmm... I suppose that's true too... I'm just...still a very impatient person. I sort of want to be able to converse with other people, I guess. Yet I'm still rather shy when it comes to foreign language.

What. D:

Oh I edited my post, oops. What's "penguin" in Portuguese. I assume that's what you speak aside from English.

You cannot.

OH FINE. Mean penguin.

no.

Hmm... what about having a person teach me it instead? Like, a person that's not a licensed teacher or whatever... but that's true... I know that for a fact, at least with Japanese.

What... hmm... I suppose that's true too... I'm just...still a very impatient person. I sort of want to be able to converse with other people, I guess. Yet I'm still rather shy when it comes to foreign language.

What. D:

Oh I edited my post, oops. What's "penguin" in Portuguese. I assume that's what you speak aside from English.

OH FINE. Mean penguin.

it's true

I have no experience with tutoring because being the center of the attention makes me highly uncomfortable

Impatience is an enemy you'll need to defeat then

Pinguim, why

I'm not a spy. :<

I just prefer reading conversations over participating in them.

Don't be a lurker, take part