FE4 THREAD

Fia

FUCK YEAH MEDICATION

Guys remember when i was on vicodin for like a week a couple of years ago

... ... That would have been interesting to see indeed.

vashiane...<3 <3 <3 *glomps*

H-Huh? Um... hi? What's up?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Being nice to everyone isn't as blissful as it seems. For one thing, I'm a doormat. I also thought YOU were the better person overall because you have something I don't. You actually have inner strength and don't mind telling people the truth. I just, fold. I'm a walking house of cards, because maybe if I concede to them and maybe if I treat them kindly, maybe they'll do the same for me and trust me enough so I can be considered something special to them. You actually have a backbone, yet you're still so nice and supportive and I WISH I had some of that. In my opinion, you're nicer because you're nice without being as fucking weak and wussy as I am.

And yes I do. That's where doormat me disappears - I can't STAND having someone be mean to someone I love - that's where I turn into a bitch. I draw the line right there. I'll fucking cut that person to ribbons.

But the funny thing is that a lot of people seem to LIKE that aggressive, yangire/yandere bitchy side of me... and I HATE it because I can't stand being mean. I mean, I'll get so mad and then I'll regret it so so much. Yet people LIKE that, and I just... don't understand it, why do you like me being a bitch, I DON'T enjoy snapping like that. It's so weird...

I understand and respect you so much for this

Edited by Hero-King

Only hope huh

My pronunciation is very bad

So that's how it is

What. Well, I wouldn't really wanna hear you sounding cutesy/girly....

Weeeell... I doubt it? I never heard you.

Yes. I guess so.

.....I still feel like shit. I think I should go to bed earlier... and then wake up in the early morning.

Being nice to everyone isn't as blissful as it seems. For one thing, I'm a doormat. I also thought YOU were the better person overall because you have something I don't. You actually have inner strength and don't mind telling people the truth. I just, fold. I'm a walking house of cards, because maybe if I concede to them and maybe if I treat them kindly, maybe they'll do the same for me and trust me enough so I can be considered something special to them. You actually have a backbone, yet you're still so nice and supportive and I WISH I had some of that. In my opinion, you're nicer because you're nice without being as fucking weak and wussy as I am.

And yes I do. That's where doormat me disappears - I can't STAND having someone be mean to someone I love - that's where I turn into a bitch. I draw the line right there. I'll fucking cut that person to ribbons.

But the funny thing is that a lot of people seem to LIKE that aggressive, yangire/yandere bitchy side of me... and I HATE it because I can't stand being mean. I mean, I'll get so mad and then I'll regret it so so much. Yet people LIKE that, and I just... don't understand it, why do you like me being a bitch, I DON'T enjoy snapping like that. It's so weird...

Hmm... I do more than just be honest though, sometimes~ But also I'm not always honest!! And I'm not all that strong =o I don't like making other people sadface~ And yeah you're right, that is a sad way to think, since being nice to others all the time doesn't always mean they'll be nice back... And some people can tell if you're trying too hard to just tell them what they want to hear, or what you think they want to hear =< That's okay if you want to treat all others nicely though~ It's quite nice seeing nice people =3

A lot of people get amused when I get aggressively protective too.... though in my case I just don't like that it surprises them so much because it makes me feel like some kind of monotonous character or something... I don't remember the term people usually coin for that~ Maybe... flat? Well anyway, it's like I'm not supposed to defend the people I care about or something =< So I get a little annoyed about it...

Except by now Integrity is used to that now so it doesn't surprise him anymore which makes me happy~ Sorta...

Because I end up feeling bad about it too ;~; And I'm really really really horrible at being a grudge-holder, but I don't like that eitheeeerrrrr!!!! Because if somebody really insulted my Aiku, I feel like I'm betraying him when over time I lose that anger and start being friendlier toward the idiot that offended him >~< It's also bad because sometimes I get friendlier toward somebody who's just a huge jerk overall and then I end up getting hurt all over again, but I never learn ;n;

Edited by Freohr Datia

Heehee weeee yeah Night is strong and honest and is always nice to the people he's friends with~ If you want to look up to anyone Vashi it would be more him than me~!

Okay bye bye Shirley!

Edited by Freohr Datia

What. Well, I wouldn't really wanna hear you sounding cutesy/girly....

Weeeell... I doubt it? I never heard you.

Yes. I guess so.

.....I still feel like shit. I think I should go to bed earlier... and then wake up in the early morning.

Excellent

Don't doubt it

That's a pity

You should sleep then

Hmm... I do more than just be honest though, sometimes~ But also I'm not always honest!! And I'm not all that strong =o I don't like making other people sadface~ And yeah you're right, that is a sad way to think, since being nice to others all the time doesn't always mean they'll be nice back... And some people can tell if you're trying too hard to just tell them what they want to hear, or what you think they want to hear =< That's okay if you want to treat all others nicely though~ It's quite nice seeing nice people =3

A lot of people get amused when I get aggressively protective too.... though in my case I just don't like that it surprises them so much because it makes me feel like some kind of monotonous character or something... I don't remember the term people usually coin for that~ Maybe... flat? Well anyway, it's like I'm not supposed to defend the people I care about or something =< So I get a little annoyed about it...

Except by now Integrity is used to that now so it doesn't surprise him anymore which makes me happy~ Sorta...

Because I end up feeling bad about it too ;~; And I'm really really really horrible at being a grudge-holder, but I don't like that eitheeeerrrrr!!!! Because if somebody really insulted my Aiku, I feel like I'm betraying him when over time I lose that anger and start being friendlier toward the idiot that offended him >~< It's also bad because sometimes I get friendlier toward somebody who's just a huge jerk overall and then I end up getting hurt all over again, but I never learn ;n;

You're Aiku is fat

You mean as long as it was a comment TheEnd made on somebody? x3

Oh well unless he calls somebody silly I guess... OR CUTE TO VASHIANE

Are you jealous, Freohr

Because you're cute too

I understand and respect you so much for this

Wow... um... thank you.

Neither do I. I - I can't stand the thought that I upset someone and it bothers me so much. I mean, little things that I did years ago still upset me. I was a really awful, manipulative girl when I was younger. I just backstabbed EVERYONE, and all the things I did then STILL bother me. I've apologized for those years so many times to so many people, I don't think there's a number big enough.

It's pretty pathetic... I mean, I'm not going to be loved by everyone and I know this, but I want to love everyone and maybe someone will eventually love me back. I just... I let people walk all over me until I can't take it anymore, and THEN I start getting mad.

Like I don't get mad easily. I'll get irritated and annoyed easily, but actual ANGER? That's rare. But since I'm such a doormat, it's the only way people actually take me seriously. I hate threatening people, but it's the only way anyone will actually stop and listen to what I'm trying to say. It's... it's fucking awful. I mean, the words come out easily enough. Saying that I'm going to cut someone into ribbons is easy, even thought I would NEVER, EVER, do that. I'm a hero... or at least I want to be... not a villain.

I know right? Human beings are 3-dimensional beings, and it's like they don't expect. They don't think I actually have a berserk button - but I do, and I WILL not be happy when it's pushed. And I'm very defensive of the ones I care about. If you've earned a place in my heart, you're staying there. And I'll defend you to the ends of the earth. Kind of like this thread and everyone in it. <3

I try not to hold grudges because I'll dwell on them and get really upset about it. I'm a sensitive little snow maiden with a heart of glass~

Hmm. You're so lucky, you have someone who's NOT related to you that loves you. There's a person out there for me somewhere, I just have to find him. I pretend I'm not, but I'm such a hopeless romantic. The thought of someone loving me for who I am - flaws and all - just sends me into a swooning, silly girl's daydream. It's ridiculous, I know. And I thought I was the pragmatic type~!

But he's out there. I just know it. And maybe I'm not a "love at first sight" kind of person, but hopefully I'll meet him and something will just sort of... click. And maybe, just maybe, some of this silly dreams of mine might actually come true...

I was raised on Disney, I'm got the romantic fantasizes of Aurora and Snow White...

Oh, and shout out to the thread: I just remembered my birthday's in about 13 days. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Because in all honesty, my 19th birthday was a day I planned on never seeing. So seriously. I love you all so much. [/hugs]

*Pat pat*

Oh, and shout out to the thread: I just remembered my birthday's in about 13 days. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Because in all honesty, my 19th birthday was a day I planned on never seeing. So seriously. I love you all so much. [/hugs]

We suicide helpline now

Guys this thread has too many serious. ):

Aw, we love you too, girlie. <3