FE4 THREAD

Fia

When I was your age... that'd be 2007

At last I was finishing my monograph, and was prepared to face two years of unemployment as I tried public tests for stuff

Things were just about to go downhill

But that's in the past now

Good to know that at least now you have a job

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to know that at least now you have a job

It's already been two years

In that time, I have come to stand out not for my competence, but because of the incompetence of others

And a miraculously biased boss (who soon won't be my boss anymore, so I'll likely have to adapt my annoying behavior at last)

The next game is for N64?! I'd like to portray the Akaneia stories before the War of Shadows

Q. N64 is out. What new possibilities would it allow for simulation RPGs like FE?

A. I'm sure it'd allow us to build cleverer enemy movement patterns - make them move in a rational way, based on the circumstances. Lowering the loading time for complicated things to happen would be nice, too. He couldn't quite do most of the things we've thought in the games so far, after all.

Blah blah graphics battle scenes with polygons clearer portrait expressions

Q. Will there be a next game? If so, will be it for the N64?

A. That's unclear right now. But if we do, we'd like to keep the difficulty high, but, at the same time, make it simpler again. Simple in a FE-like way, though.

For the story, I'd like to go back to Akaneia. In the previous games, the story begins with Marth rising from Talys, but there's some backstory before that. There were some interesting enemy characters, like Camus and Michalis, and I'd like to tell their stories sometime.

FREE

Eww polygons

So a prequel basically.

Thanks! I guess I can try to draw that Olivia-Sensei pic as a thank you gift.

It's already been two years

In that time, I have come to stand out not for my competence, but because of the incompetence of others

And a miraculously biased boss (who soon won't be my boss anymore, so I'll likely have to adapt my annoying behavior at last)

Yay!

btw when did this interview take place?

Yay!

btw when did this interview take place?

In the final days of August... or was it September 1st? I can't remember the exact date anymore.

That interview was terrible. After four years of unemployment, if someone were to ask me "what are your qualities?", my answer would be "none". And so it happened.

Considering how the Human Resources folks are actually well-known for some half-assed assignments - as well as a few other circumstances -, the fact I ended up where I did was an outright miracle.

But Misheil wasn't there.

Ok then. With a minimum amount of Rey trolling of course. So that everyone can have a good laugh.

But Camus was

Why minimum

In the final days of August... or was it September 1st? I can't remember the exact date anymore.

That interview was terrible. After four years of unemployment, if someone were to ask me "what are your qualities?", my answer would be "none". And so it happened.

Considering how the Human Resources folks are actually well-known for some half-assed assignments - as well as a few other circumstances -, the fact I ended up where I did was an outright miracle.

So in a few words you had it rough, but still you managed to work it out...actually I wouldn't need 4 years of unemployment to say that, I would say it anyway even though yeah it wouldn't be the smartest thing to do...

bye Marthur

Edited by James Bond

So in a few words you had it rough, but still you managed to work it out...actually I wouldn't need 4 years of unemployment to say that, I would say it anyway even though yeah it wouldn't be the smartest thing to do...

bye Marthur

It really wasn't my merit

And the interviewers were basically treating me as if I were a full-blown retard

IT'S OKAY. SODA IS A GOOD REPLACEMENT.

....except it's cola and not Pepsi.

Waiting for the others to show up.

Juice is superior

Idiots...

I can't really blame them

My current 'success' is very much not my merit after all

But I'll have to work to change that a bit soon enough

I can't really blame them

My current 'success' is very much not my merit after all

But I'll have to work to change that a bit soon enough

I see...but apparently they didn't treat only you like that....

Well good luck then!

I see...but apparently they didn't treat only you like that....

Well good luck then!

I don't know, my interview really was terrible

But that time is not now

For now I PoE