FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hi GO and Rei Rei!

i defy your allcaps rules. :)

Hello Vashiane, how are you?

Nooo, I mean the whole claim thing of Ein.

And yes. XD My favorite character and OTP!

And that cat is so pretty. Why that name? ;-; I'd get a cat and name it Penguin.

I have no idea why they named her that lol. Thats a good name, better than what I would name my cat. (feimao)

How are you today?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh... well that's been there forever. ^^

Oh. And you've claimed ZM too!

A perfect little package of favoritism. :) Gods, I was shipping Maizono and Makoto so hard and then... damn it!

So it's a giveaway for who I am. D: And yes I did! Ein's just always there.

Oh yes! And whaaaaaaaat... I could kinda understand... but you'll see why I ship these two! Maybe......

No it's not! I must control my emotions!

Nooo. Because... he's just a penguin designated with the duty to protect me? by me.

That control is limited at best!

Are you sure that's all

PlugY is basically the mod that made all those stash pages and allowed the shared stash. It seems to be already with Eastern Sun when you download it, but it's not in Median for example. And for reference that's 4,294,967,296 personal pages. And 4,294,967,296 shared ones too.

It's an improvement, but we're basically comparing something terrible and something only slightly less terrible.

That's... didn't you say before that using too many pages caused issues?

Indeed

It's like a MMO

That's... didn't you say before that using too many pages caused issues?

Indeed

It's like a MMO

I'd probably have to look for that because I don't remember. I think I only really used 300 of them or so and most of them were to stock inferior versions of uniques that I'd reroll.

Supposedly the dude who was making the mod wanted to update it as of last year but now it feels kinda dead.

Hello Vashiane, how are you?

I have no idea why they named her that lol. Thats a good name, better than what I would name my cat. (feimao)

How are you today?

Perfectly fine! And yourself?

So it's a giveaway for who I am. D: And yes I did! Ein's just always there.

Oh yes! And whaaaaaaaat... I could kinda understand... but you'll see why I ship these two! Maybe......

Giveaway...? If it is, I'm completely missing it. And yeah, I don't recall a time when he wasn't there. :D

It was just so, so obvious at first and the way he talked about her was just so sweet I couldn't... Normally, I'm not a fan of the more "canon" pairings, since you can see them coming from a mile away, but that one got to me. And then it got ripped into a thousand pieces. WELL THEN.

Perfectly fine! And yourself?

Giveaway...? If it is, I'm completely missing it. And yeah, I don't recall a time when he wasn't there. :D

It was just so, so obvious at first and the way he talked about her was just so sweet I couldn't... Normally, I'm not a fan of the more "canon" pairings, since you can see them coming from a mile away, but that one got to me. And then it got ripped into a thousand pieces. WELL THEN.

Ah nice, I'm doing alright.

I'd probably have to look for that because I don't remember. I think I only really used 300 of them or so and most of them were to stock inferior versions of uniques that I'd reroll.

Supposedly the dude who was making the mod wanted to update it as of last year but now it feels kinda dead.

Or maybe I saw it somewhere else

Or perhaps it was just about overuse of the shared stash

Maybe he's busy playing PoE

Or D3 killed his will to live

I can get down with that. Maybe replace beer by more pizza or some other booze.

I was gonna say vodka because I love vodka but I stopped and thought about it and realized this is one occasion where it doesn't really go

unless you get that fruity ish but then whats the point

so yeah beer and pizza is probably for the best

Or maybe I saw it somewhere else

Or perhaps it was just about overuse of the shared stash

Maybe he's busy playing PoE

Or D3 killed his will to live

I only remember item issues when I played on BattleNet because Blizzard hates dupes and doesn't discriminate whether they were traded or not.

I think he works in a law firm and that's taking most of his time.

That control is limited at best!

Are you sure that's all

....Well... Limited is better than none... which I have no control right now...

......For now? Wait what, I mean.... He's a protector!!

Oh, I mean the Ein statement in my sig will always show who I am regardless of name changes. I think.

Wait, I don't think Naegi/Maizono was a canon pairing. D: I sort of liked them... UNTIL THE TRIAL.

I only remember item issues when I played on BattleNet because Blizzard hates dupes and doesn't discriminate whether they were traded or not.

I think he works in a law firm and that's taking most of his time.

Poor him

/patpat

Is that really all

Oh, I mean the Ein statement in my sig will always show who I am regardless of name changes. I think.

Wait, I don't think Naegi/Maizono was a canon pairing. D: I sort of liked them... UNTIL THE TRIAL.

Oh, well, and then they're that. ^^

Well, it's obviously not, but they got teased SO much in the beginning. And it was seriously starting to grow on me. And then stuff happened. And then THE TRIAL. Ugh. Just... ugh. [/gloom]