• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

There's an almost parity here, but sometimes we end up paying slightly a bit more even in times where our dollar is better.

The real was created with an illusory parity. You can guess what happened later.

Screw libraries, I'm becoming a new manager for the next worldwide pop star.

No Dio Don't !!! D:

Listen to Sask

No he's not. It sounds pretty much like you! FINALLY. I guess I have Marthur to thank for saving that in the folder. \o/

:D?

Wiat what? Are you talking about when he was singing "no need for crying, let out your feelings" and the like?

The real was created with an illusory parity. You can guess what happened later.

Looking at its history, it must've been pretty hard for you around 10 years ago when it took almost 4 reals to equal a US dollar.

Edited by Woodshooter

No he's not. It sounds pretty much like you! FINALLY. I guess I have Marthur to thank for saving that in the folder. \o/

:D?

Wait how come what

>_>

Looking at its history, it must've been pretty hard for you around 10 years ago when it took 4 reals to equal a US dollar.

Pre-rise AD&D sourcebook: 20 bucks

Post-rise: 44 bucks

It was bullshit

And it's still bullshit, because it makes electronics ungodly expensive around here

(It's on the rise again btw)

Edited by OldMan

THERE WAS A LADY WE ALL KNOW

WHO SHINES WHITE LIGHT AND WANTS TO SHOW

HOW EVERYTHING STILL TURNS TO GOLD

AND IF YOU LISTEN VERY HARD

THE TUNE WILL COME TO YOU AT LAST

WHEN ONE IS ALL AND ALL IS ONE YEAH

TO BE A ROCK AND NOT TO ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

Wiat what? Are you talking about when he was singing "no need for crying, let out your feelings" and the like?

Yes. And the other one too. \o/

Wait how come what

>_>

Because your singing.

WHY ARE YOU GIVING ME SUCH A FACE. ;O;

TO BE A ROCK AND NOT TO ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

aaaaaaaaaand she's buyyyyyyyyiiiing a stairway

to heeeeeeaven

Pre-raise AD&D sourcebook: 20 bucks

Post-raise: 44 bucks

It was bullshit

And it's still bullshit, because it makes electronics ungodly expensive around here

(It's on the rise again btw)

Yeah I can see that. And the taxes aren't helping, especially if you claim importing doesn't even solve the problem.

I've noticed. The venue of the Olympics and the World Cup won't help either.

And she's buyyyyyyyyyyyyyng a staaaaaaaaaaairway to heaven

|What makes you think its mine

BECAUSE YOU ASKED ME TO

I remember how you sounded like in that "hazukashii" clip and the file said "TE" so... I BELIEVE MARTHUR.

WHEN DID I?! D:

stop goshing

When I was a child, my father would always force us to spend Sundays over his mother's house, so I got used to it being an useless day

I liked the housebuilding part better

Why MMOs, Vashi

Stop

Mumu has 0 luck.

We don't have unemployment issues around here yet, but some unfortunate patterns can already be seen

Some fields are re-hiring retired workers because "there's a lack of qualified professionals"

B-But...!

Oh, THAT sounds like fun. :\ I love my grandparents, but spending too much time with them is sure to activate the anti-social tendencies. They pry so, so much.

Housebuilding! That thing I... can't do. Seriously, I try, and I'll be so proud of myself and then I see what other people have done and kind of die inside.

I don't know. The social aspect, maybe? I kind of like having to strategize my game around other people's actions, it's unpredictable and fun that way.

I - I'm sorry! But I mean... n-never mind.

It is a very hard thing to know that you will die alone and no one will feel bad about you. But it takes the most courage to make everyone else not to care about you so they will have one less trouble to care about. True all her lies only helped so that others won't feel bad about it. Her story gives the reasons why she became a gambler and an ostensibly wicked person...

Exactly!

... That's a very hard feeling to deal with indeed. Now that I think about it, it makes sense to do that. That situation's already filled with so much... despair, I'd hate to add to it if something happened to me and no one wanted it. And it does explain it well... most of the dead get their backstory filled out rather nicely during the trial...

I heard you sing. :D DIO LINKED IT, I THINK.

WISE OLD MANCHILD. Singing!!

Mmm, yes, I suppose regret does happen... but sometimes it's... better? I'm not sure. And what do you mean? Wait, do you have someone in mind? :P I'm actually in the same position... I doubt I really am anything right now... so yeah, sometimes being friends is better. Or at least... for the time being? Maybe after talking more and spending more time together... we'll see.

WHEEEEE! *murders someone* Just kidding, I wouldn't really be able to.

If I remember. I'm playing so many games at once now. XD And SMC?

I just never felt ambitious at all, and having something I could have gotten slip through my fingers will send a little wave of regret... Sometimes it is. Sometimes it would have been better off, but... oh well. Do we ever truly know? Haha, I do. Of course, I'm not going to mention it here. Oh... are you? Well, mine mentioned he doesn't want to hurt me... but I mean, how do you know you'll ever if you don't even try? Although it makes sense... he goes through girls like... like a child through toys.

Mm-hm. Although we've been "friends" for so long, I'm starting to get a bit sick of it. I'm just... confused by it all. But hopes it works out for you in the end.

Oh noooooo, not a murder...! Neither would I. Ever. I don't even think I could in self-defense...

:) SMG. Super Mario Galaxy? Yeah, the storybook segment made me bawl like a little girl.

Yeah I can see that. And the taxes aren't helping, especially if you claim importing doesn't even solve the problem.

I've noticed. The venue of the Olympics and the World Cup won't help either.

Currency, taxes and greed. It's amazing.

These last 10 years have been okay

Time to watch the country go back to shit

I remember how you sounded like in that "hazukashii" clip and the file said "TE" so... I BELIEVE MARTHUR.

WHEN DID I?! D:

... >_>

IMPLICITLY

B-But...!

Oh, THAT sounds like fun. :\ I love my grandparents, but spending too much time with them is sure to activate the anti-social tendencies. They pry so, so much.

Housebuilding! That thing I... can't do. Seriously, I try, and I'll be so proud of myself and then I see what other people have done and kind of die inside.

I don't know. The social aspect, maybe? I kind of like having to strategize my game around other people's actions, it's unpredictable and fun that way.

I - I'm sorry! But I mean... n-never mind.

No buts

My father really liked his mother

I take you aren't much of a Lego person

Noooooo

>_>

Money leads the world of course.

Is it too late to ask Lula to come back.

Of course.

That possibility drives the opposition nuts

And Lula didn't even do that much

If only Brizola was alive

But it seems Lula doesn't want to take Dilma's place unless she has like no chance to get reelected

Edited by OldMan

I just never felt ambitious at all, and having something I could have gotten slip through my fingers will send a little wave of regret... Sometimes it is. Sometimes it would have been better off, but... oh well. Do we ever truly know? Haha, I do. Of course, I'm not going to mention it here. Oh... are you? Well, mine mentioned he doesn't want to hurt me... but I mean, how do you know you'll ever if you don't even try? Although it makes sense... he goes through girls like... like a child through toys.

Mm-hm. Although we've been "friends" for so long, I'm starting to get a bit sick of it. I'm just... confused by it all. But hopes it works out for you in the end.

Oh noooooo, not a murder...! Neither would I. Ever. I don't even think I could in self-defense...

:) SMG. Super Mario Galaxy? Yeah, the storybook segment made me bawl like a little girl.

Well, neither am I, though I guess with guys are a bit different. I wish not. But nope, I don't think we'll ever know... well, unless we try, I guess... like you said. And I see... but wait, am I what? >_>

Mmm...well, I hope it works out for you too. Maybe he'll figure something out himself...

NO, I wasn't serious. Same... I'll probably just let myself get hurt or even murdered myself before I could.

Oh... Er... I never played it, but whaaaat. It takes a bit to make me cry for... fictional things... though for real people, not that much.

... >_>

IMPLICITLY

SO IT IS RIGHT? If you give me that face.

DID NOT. ;____;

... That's a very hard feeling to deal with indeed. Now that I think about it, it makes sense to do that. That situation's already filled with so much... despair, I'd hate to add to it if something happened to me and no one wanted it. And it does explain it well... most of the dead get their backstory filled out rather nicely during the trial...

Except for Oowada, they made it seem very dumb in my opinion...

well to conclude that's the reason she is my favourite, I can't say that my opinion is the truth, just some speculations, but I believe it makes sense.

... >_>

IMPLICITLY

No buts

My father really liked his mother

I take you aren't much of a Lego person

Noooooo

>_>

O-Oh, fine. '-'

Well, I understand wanting to spend time with family... I'm just... not that sort of person. Maybe because being a doormat in my family means you get trodden on ALL the time.

I used to be, actually. When I was younger. But no, I couldn't build the giant castles and the spaceships and the trains... :\

H-Huh? What's wrong?

I - I said I'm sorry!

That possibility drives the opposition nuts

And Lula didn't even do that much

If only Brizola was alive

But it seems Lula doesn't want to take Dilma's place unless she has like no chance to get reelected

I can see that much.

He seemed to be more into social politics than economic ones at least.

She seems to maintain a pretty good approval rating so far at least. Assuming she crashes perhaps the entire party will though and I'm unsure that even Lula can save that.