• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

:<

I have only one try left...

[/sniff] Tragedy...

I was actually quite surprised with how good it was, although if there's any game I want to rip the entire soundtrack from it's Mario and Luigi: Dream Team.

Good night, James!

Edited by Vashiane

Good TE

Sleep

ikr

Have fun

I mean 'night

[/sniff] Tragedy...

I was actually quite surprised with how good it was, although if there's any game I want to rip the entire soundtrack from it's Mario and Luigi: Dream Team.

Good night, James!

Now go listen to the rest of the Etrian Odyssey soundtracks

ikr

Have fun

I mean 'night

Now go listen to the rest of the Etrian Odyssey soundtracks

Ooh. I should, shouldn't I?

Then again, this is Altus and Altus IS amazing... and so difficult... [/dies]

I'll listen and folder-read. To the E-section!

Ooh. I should, shouldn't I?

Then again, this is Altus and Altus IS amazing... and so difficult... [/dies]

I'll listen and folder-read. To the E-section!

Not Atlus

Yuzo motherfucking Koshiro

You better remember that name, young girl

Acceptable

Let out your feelings

[spoiler=Okay... if you want to read what a whiny girl has to say?]He's a liar, he views himself as a good guy when he's the one picking out fights absolutely unprovoked, and the instant somebody says anything against something he's done, he starts bringing them closer and closer to his hatelist. And he ignores every good point somebody makes and decides to only take out the bits and pieces he can actually come up with a retort to and erases the good points from his memory, or ignores anything that's calling him out for something. The fact that he's so confused right now is proof he only read one or two sections of my post I made before ignoring him. I've liked him for a long long time now, then he became a butt and insulting everybody he spoke to, that was depression's fault but I didn't like watching him hurt others so I tried to get him to quit (And he said he would..... then just started it up again. Just like he said he'd quit trying to pick fights with Integ for everything he said, then started it again. That's why he's a liar, he always tries to get the annoying girl to shut up but never keeps to his word) and I also tried giving him advice. I told him I cared and wanted him to get better and wanted to help with it, and now he pretends I did nothing at all.

He either isn't aware of how many times he's made me cry from betraying my trust, or he doesn't even care because he's too self-absorbed with himself and feeling sorry for himself and acting like nobody else has gotten hurt nearly as badly as he had so they don't deserve to feel upset unless they get to his level.

Apparently putting him on ignore doesn't even help me quit being hurt by him, since he still gets quoted... and it's a little difficult to ignore it when it's purple, or when I see my name mentioned...

My own avatar is killing me.

I'm gonna go take a nap.

tmi

[spoiler=Okay... if you want to read what a whiny girl has to say?]He's a liar, he views himself as a good guy when he's the one picking out fights absolutely unprovoked, and the instant somebody says anything against something he's done, he starts bringing them closer and closer to his hatelist. And he ignores every good point somebody makes and decides to only take out the bits and pieces he can actually come up with a retort to and erases the good points from his memory, or ignores anything that's calling him out for something. The fact that he's so confused right now is proof he only read one or two sections of my post I made before ignoring him. I've liked him for a long long time now, then he became a butt and insulting everybody he spoke to, that was depression's fault but I didn't like watching him hurt others so I tried to get him to quit (And he said he would..... then just started it up again. Just like he said he'd quit trying to pick fights with Integ for everything he said, then started it again. That's why he's a liar, he always tries to get the annoying girl to shut up but never keeps to his word) and I also tried giving him advice. I told him I cared and wanted him to get better and wanted to help with it, and now he pretends I did nothing at all.

He either isn't aware of how many times he's made me cry from betraying my trust, or he doesn't even care because he's too self-absorbed with himself and feeling sorry for himself and acting like nobody else has gotten hurt nearly as badly as he had so they don't deserve to feel upset unless they get to his level.

Apparently putting him on ignore doesn't even help me quit being hurt by him, since he still gets quoted... and it's a little difficult to ignore it when it's purple, or when I see my name mentioned...

Are you feeling better now, Freohr

Yes, I read that

It wasn't as big as I was expecting

There there FreFre... *can't do crap over the internet but tries to pat anyway*

...bye people.

Sorry to ditch you Fre for nap time, but I'm really sleepy >_>;

...and shut up, Old Man.

Not Atlus

Yuzo motherfucking Koshiro

You better remember that name, young girl

I'll commit it to memory for sure. :)

My own avatar is killing me.

I'm gonna go take a nap.

[/head pats]

Okay, see you in a few hours then!

... Fre ...

I wonder what went on. I skipped the pages. Maybe I should go back and read...

It's not worth it, brother.

Yes, I read that

I read it as well.

I once found an add-on for Firefox that expanded the ignore feature on Invision boards. It even has the option to block posts that quote ignored users. Too bad it doesn't seem to work on the current version of IPB.

You're right. Atlus is better than that great.

So is Nintendo.

Unless they can find a way to block quotes from other peoples posts...otherwise don't read any of the quotes to be safe.

I once found an add-on for Firefox that expanded the ignore feature on Invision boards. It even has the option to block posts that quote ignored users. Too bad it doesn't seem to work on the current version of IPB.

Well...that stinks.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

...and shut up, Old Man.

You're the one announcing your... quality time in public

I'll commit it to memory for sure. :)

You better

It's not worth it, brother.

I read it as well.

And it didn't seem to work with Opera either

But then again, Opera had been becoming worse and worse for a good time

Are you feeling better now, Freohr

Yes, I read that

... A little... Still miserable because I can't find out how to deal with this yet...

Then to me that's a good thing...

There there FreFre... *can't do crap over the internet but tries to pat anyway*

...bye people.

Sorry to ditch you Fre for nap time, but I'm really sleepy >_>;

Well that's fine... it's the thought that counts x3

Nah, I don't mind~ Maybe I shouldn't permanently, but I feel like I should just go away for a bit... until I start feeling better or until things subside... because being this upset is no fun at all ;n;