• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

My main issue with him was simply that not all (potentially) decent members have thick skins

Damned time warp.

I was also a bit baffled because he looked a lot like me physically at some point. It was almost like seeing a twin.

Yeah, I'd be banned and then would probably spend my time productively.

They've all gone, but I still remain.

The fruit angel is around with her sultry typing skills, while the furry angel is like a boomerang.

IRC is my kingdom, of course it exists.

If you say so, comrade

Yeah, I'd be banned and then would probably spend my time productively.

Oh boy

The possibilities ;_;

The fruit angel is around with her sultry typing skills, while the furry angel is like a boomerang.

Fruit is such a pain. She asked me to rejoin the mod squad, and I told her to give me the night to think it over. She said she would get back to me the next day. I haven't heard from her in over two weeks.

Hai gais and gurls

Hi dudette.

... What.

Yup. Thank goodness you're better.

How's your Killing Edge going?

Going smoothlying, hot glued the sides, made and slipped the guard on. Had to take one of my craft knives to shave down the dowel rod a bit. Next step would be to cut out the pieces for the handle, then wrap red duck tape around it, then I'll need some sliver and gold acrylic paints.

Hi Amelia.

Fruit is such a pain. She asked me to rejoin the mod squad, and I told her to give me the night to think it over. She said she would get back to me the next day. I haven't heard from her in over two weeks.

Mumu is eager to serve the fruit again

D'awwww

I thought you'd never want to be on staff for this forest again.

I'd send my resume but the human ressources already dislike me.

Super tired because somehow I was wide awake at midnight until 3AM and woke up at 6. :c

Stop doing that you silly

I'd send my resume but the human ressources already dislike me.

Another day in Dio's life

Stop doing that you silly

I ain't even trying! There was some noise and just woke me up and... yeah.

I have hard time falling asleep, too, so...~

Sleep during an unimportant class.

Like Phys. Ed.

I have no P.E. |D

I have no P.E. |D

Our Phys Ed was basically the same through grade 7 to 11 with different performance benchmarks. I really don't miss it.

Term 1 fitness and running, term 2 basketball/soccer term 3 volleyball and term 4 badminton.

Term 2 was ok but the rest was awful.

Edited by Woodshooter

Hi Amelia.

Get me back in, too. It would be swell to work with you. We'd be like Bradley and Hyde.

If you say so, comrade

Excellent, you understand.

On another note, after I beat the game, I noticed I never got Wren's Burst Rocket module. Turns out, I never did the Weapon Center. I think I just went there by accident once and was like "not relevant to plot, better do it later" and forgot about it forever.

I did it now though. I guess all that remains now is trying out the combo attacks to see how cool they are.

Sleep during an unimportant class.

Like Phys. Ed.

You're the saddest bunch I've ever met, but you can bet before we're through...mister I'll make a man, out of you.

Our Phys Ed was basically the same through grade 7 to 11 with different performance benchmarks. I really don't miss it.

Term 1 fitness and running, term 2 basketball/soccer term 3 volleyball and term 4 badminton.

Term 2 was ok but the rest was awful.

Pretty sure that's the case of /everywhere/

gods I hate the running I run okay but don't have the stamina

Hi Amelia.

You're the saddest bunch I've ever met, but you can bet before we're through...mister I'll make a man, out of you.

Hey Nighty.

tumblr_lai7vmuTdY1qa3ztk.gif

Pretty manly man alright

Get me back in, too. It would be swell to work with you. We'd be like Bradley and Hyde.

Way ahead of you, bro. I already suggested reinstating you as well. She was very receptive of my suggestion.