FE4 THREAD

Fia

Apparently there will be a (bound to be terrible) anime adaptation of it starting next month

So I've heard. It's disappointing to know that I'll probably have to settle for the anime.

Sounds scary for some reason...

Scary in what way?

By jousting he means sex.

No, Einhardt. I mean actual jousting, but there is plenty of sex as well.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Scalpers suck too.

Hax,.

You were there?

At AX? Yeah.

The DRM on the PlayStation 3.

PS3...DRM? Is there some kind of limit on physical copies of games that I have spent my whole life ignorant of?

IS EVERYTHING A LIE

Pretty much what Ein said before, but in general Jousting seems quite dangerous to me...

so when are you gonna check it out

I find it kind of sad how easy it is for me to determine whether something is just some crappy h-vn.

At AX? Yeah.

PS3...DRM? Is there some kind of limit on physical copies of games that I have spent my whole life ignorant of?

IS EVERYTHING A LIE

Yes, there is. If you cannot create a copy of it, then the copies are limited to the number that the manufacturer produces and can never go higher than that.

But that's beside the point. What is stopping you if not the physical copy problem?

Edited by Makaze

Yes, there is. If you cannot create a copy of it, then the copies are limited to the number that the manufacturer produces and can never go higher than that.

But that's beside the point. What is stopping you if not the physical copy problem?

Oh.

That's a given though, I thought you were talking of something more intrusive, like particular games being tied to specific user accounts or something

In Nightmare's case the cops would take the game before it got to him because thats what his country does

In Ein's case he doesnt borrow things from people because thats how he rolls

in your case I don't even have last of us at the moment and as an addendum am unsure if you're good for sending stuff back to me

I like ya, but I dont know you well enough to be certain of that kind of thing

Oh.

That's a given though, I thought you were talking of something more intrusive, like particular games being tied to specific user accounts or something

In Nightmare's case the cops would take the game before it got to him because thats what his country does

In Ein's case he doesnt borrow things from people because thats how he rolls

in your case I don't even have last of us at the moment and as an addendum am unsure if you're good for sending stuff back to me

I like ya, but I dont know you well enough to be certain of that kind of thing

What country does Nightmare hail from?

I respect that. I would consider you too trusting if you sent it to me on a whim.

Edited by Makaze

What country does Nightmare hail from?

I respect that. I would consider you too trusting if you sent it to me on a whim.

Iran, if my shoddy memory does not fail me.

I'm already too trusting for a bunch of other reasons

but anymore than I am and I'd be a chump or so loaded I can just send $60 games places and be like "yeah I dont mind never seeing that again"

I find it kind of sad how easy it is for me to determine whether something is just some crappy h-vn.

You are such a killjoy. ~_~ Edited by Charlie

Highly unlikely unless I kick him in the shin.

Rey isn't /that/ good

rkhe.gif

I always visit at the wrong times. why why why why why why why why why why y y y y y y y y y y y y

And I still need to play Virtue's Last Reward

Edit: It does get tiring if you try and do your streetpass games when you have so many streetpass hits. It's a shame I haven't got the achievement for getting 100 Miis in one day yet, even though I go to meetings/cons sometimes. I've been a few short from 100 argh

Your time will come with enjoyment and happy days. :/

omgcute.png~original

maybe?

Gee.
Thanks for the gift.
*saves*

ZbiCunQ.png

Is that 99 luck I spy

How is that even possible

It hacked the game.

Meow. :3

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Iran, if my shoddy memory does not fail me.

I'm already too trusting for a bunch of other reasons

but anymore than I am and I'd be a chump or so loaded I can just send $60 games places and be like "yeah I dont mind never seeing that again"

Poor Nightmare. Enemies within, enemies without. My regards.

What are those other reasons, if you don't mind sharing?

Edited by Makaze

Geez, thunder and lightning and rain! I've seen some fall nearby. One even triggered a fire considering all the smoke... and it's kinda moving over this way... a ha ha ha ....

Calamity upon the forest..I presume.

-----

brb

Taking a shower.

Edited by Dark_Huntress