• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

XD

Apotheosis is kind of scary... especially since whenever I run through it in my playlog I'm using the Endgame Team +4.

Which means I have to use Gaius for Apotheosis. I'm now officially shaking in my boots. o.o

I am still not sure what team to use for that map...and especially what skills...got passed the first wave with no problem but then I realized I wasn't really prepared for what would come next...

Heyall!

Also concerning street pass communication, I think each 3DS can only communicate with only one other at a time. So, in your case, Jenni, by the time the communication with Vincent and randomStranger' 3DSs have been established, you're probably now too far from randomStranger to streetpass him. ;_;

Hmmmm yeah I figured it'd be something like that. This also happens at home, when probably random people pass by on the bus or something. Not enough time to streetpass us both 'o'

Normal person what

'ω'

XD

Apotheosis is kind of scary... especially since whenever I run through it in my playlog I'm using the Endgame Team +4.

Which means I have to use Gaius for Apotheosis. I'm now officially shaking in my boots. o.o

It's not as frightening as you think. As Rescue Staves are invaluable to have there. Why else would they ban the use of them in a few DLC episodes? I know that Catria's is one of them.

Heyall!

Hello. :D

Seen any flying pigs?

Not in particular.

XD

With Anna, Olivia *WILL* die if I don't Dual Guard with her attacking at close range.