FE4 THREAD

Fia

Both of them must perish

Google for knowing too much

and apple for being intended-obsoletion scumbuckets

Apple will likely perish

And Google will be our new overlord

Yeah, a more affordable option. Possibly even able to compete with mobile phones like Androids.

...I think I might have Amelia coming after me in the Hurt and Heal: FE:A males thread.

Also big TV displays

A part of me wishes M$ should perish as well

It kind of already has.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The premise of Awakening is pure fanservice. If you want story, play FE4 or something.

What he said.

Though FE12 is fine too

But FE12 MU is so stupid...

Now that school and related homework is done.

...I can now do what I wanted to do when I woke up this morning and saw that I was running late and had to rush into "school mode".

僕の嫁がこんなに淫らなわけがないって言った・・・

WHAT THE HELL. I ACTUALLY SAID THAT WHILE I WAS DREAMING.

Edited by shadowofchaos

There's many different factors, but among them are the general explosion of the gaming market, which also opens more jobs, making games to make money, a certain stagnation, sometimes the complete opposites with stupid gimmicks, remakes (or relative lack of original ideas) and generally the fact that everything seems to last less than before. Look at all the damn iproducts.

That's kind of how it gets with a lot of things...the amount of success that is met with certain products, over and over again, makes the industries create the same thing over and over again, or never end a long-running series that has pretty much nothing new to show any more. Look at all these TV shows that have been going on for 10+ seasons, or comic series that have been running since the 60s, or for a more relevant example, Mario. It's pretty much one of the least innovative series of all time, because it succeeds at being what it is anyway, so people are discouraged from doing anything new with it.

Although honestly, I'm not too worried about the state of things. There are still plenty of good games out there, just have to look a little bit.

What he said.

But FE12 MU is so stupid...

FE12's MU isn't a character, s/he's a plot device

S/he basically serves two purposes

One, developing the established cast by letting them interact with a blank slate

Two, show there's a difference between Marth's history (a pansy with good subordinates) and Marth's legend (HERO-KING)

I'm particularly fond of that #2 as of late

僕の嫁がこんなに淫らなわけがないって言った・・・

WHAT THE HELL. I ACTUALLY SAID THAT WHILE I WAS DREAMING.

Lewd

night

'Night Sask Edited by OldMan

Why?

XBox One is going to be a failure of a console (like the Scam U is)

XBox original and 360 were meh

Windows 8, Vista, and ME suck

And even when factoring the good Windows OSes (XP, 2000, 7, etc), they are still so vulnerable compared to Macs and Linux -- it's like M$ isn't learning at all

M$ had to acquire Skype when they already had Windows Live Messenger (and could improve on WLM instead)

I could go on....

Apple will likely perish

And Google will be our new overlord

at least it has a better name than a company named after erectile dysfunction

but really technology really doesn't seem to me like a good oligopoly, only a monopoly in the future and google may as well get that until the next competitior settles in

that is, unless googlespy doesn't zap it until it gets to big

at least it has a better name than a company named after erectile dysfunction

but really technology really doesn't seem to me like a good oligopoly, only a monopoly in the future and google may as well get that until the next competitior settles in

that is, unless googlespy doesn't zap it until it gets to big

It has always been mostly a duopoly so far

Though not even MS had the level of dominance Google has now

I WAS OBVIOUSLY NOT EXPECTING IT IF I SAID THAT.

Lewder

Pretty sure I like MS more than I'd like Google really.

Big brother Google Edited by OldMan

Welp, I'm feeling quite eh.

I've reached that point in my life where I wonder what I really want to do. This class, an electronics class and what's needed as the first step of getting an A+ certification, is proving to really be beyond me. I feel like the subject matter is going over my head, Like...I'm studying and I just can't comprehend this stuff. I had a plan and now that's all gone to waste all due to this class really taking me off-guard.

I'll freely admit I'm not the hardest worker. I get lax very easily and I've screwed up many times trying to get the Associate's Degree. But usually, that feeling of it being beyond me is my own fault. Like missing classes and such. This time? I feel like I've really hit a brick wall and I don't know how to overcome it.

Not asking for help; this is something I gotta figure out myself, after all. Just...I don't know, venting a bit.

Pretty sure I like MS more than I'd like Google really.

"Don't be evil"

-company with possibly the greatest potential to be evil in modern history

I've reached that point in my life where I wonder what I really want to do. This class, an electronics class and what's needed as the first step of getting an A+ certification, is proving to really be beyond me. I feel like the subject matter is going over my head, Like...I'm studying and I just can't comprehend this stuff. I had a plan and now that's all gone to waste all due to this class really taking me off-guard.

I'll freely admit I'm not the hardest worker. I get lax very easily and I've screwed up many times trying to get the Associate's Degree. But usually, that feeling of it being beyond me is my own fault. Like missing classes and such. This time? I feel like I've really hit a brick wall and I don't know how to overcome it.

Not asking for help; this is something I gotta figure out myself, after all. Just...I don't know, venting a bit.

Perhaps your years of slacking off have a created a gap in knowledge or skill you weren't even aware was being formed, and it is only hitting you now. Like all things, it can be overcome with due diligence, but oh what diligence is due.

Edited by Pride

Oh, I'm sorry... [/hugs]