and still be horrifyingly bad

so I cannot say this reason to avoid discussion is passable

no no no

Edited by Pride

A thing can be perfectly enjoyable

and still be horrifyingly bad

so I cannot say this reason to avoid discussion is passable

no no no

People always say this. Not worth the time in my opinion to bear with something so bad just because it's a guilty pleasure when you can find something that is decent and just as enjoyable.

over-enthusiastic-kermit.gif

Hmm... I have a line stuck in my head... but what to do with it?

what's that, vashii?

People always say this. Not worth the time in my opinion to bear with something so bad just because it's a guilty pleasure when you can find something that is decent and just as enjoyable.

hm...i actually like castlevania, but i'm going to go play some persona instead just because production value is higher.

hm...i actually like castlevania, but i'm going to go play some persona instead just because production value is higher.

Can't comment on Persona. Mainline SMT games for me. And by that, I mean I've only played IV.

A "guilty pleasure"? "Decent"? C'mon man, I thought you hated it when people implicate the concept of objectivity in entertainment

All that matters is that I enjoy it

The value of art begins and ends with me

the viewer

Can't comment on Persona. Mainline SMT games for me. And by that, I mean I've only played IV.

oh i don't play any of those smt games, i was just responding to ein, who seems to think that a badly made game like castlevania 2 isn't worth playing even if it's fun.

Something lit my writing muse's fuse. The only thing is, my mind's buzzing around so much I don't exactly recall what inspired this one line, it's just there...

write it!! lolol

oh i don't play any of those smt games, i was just responding to ein, who seems to think that a badly made game like castlevania 2 isn't worth playing even if it's fun.

write it!! lolol

It's sorely tempting... I'll have to write it objectively until I remember WHO the line was talking about.

Rey remembers every time he wants a threesome

Hey

O-Oh my gosh, stop. >/////<