FE4 THREAD

Fia

Finally decided to turn Sumia into a Dark Flier

Time to grind to Galeforce

What. [/suspense theme]

Everyone needs their daily dosage of vitamin C! Plus, I need to make more rainbow confetti. So have some sunshine!

Yes, because that's what happens when you run out of evidence

What

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa had to go out for a bit. Managed to lose my keys too. -__-

you're already talking about fe8, the xillia excuse won't work this time

I STOPPEDDDDD. ;___;

... Besides, I'm not a yandere, nor do I ever want to become one. They kind of... scare me.

I-I scare you ;-;? (I mean I guess I can have some yandere tendencies... but it...probably...just...if it involves...Ein.)

:sob:

[/tackleglomps] You exist to me!

No, I just mean that since I keep only coming here on weekends now x3 It's like I'll be faaaading awaaaaaay

And I only come back to this place for the people that I like here that I don't see anywhere else... it's come to the point where I almost feel forced to come here... even yesterday I forgot for a while that it was time for me to come back here~

Also no this isn't really all over one person... anymore x3

No, I just mean that since I keep only coming here on weekends now x3 It's like I'll be faaaading awaaaaaay

And I only come back to this place for the people that I like here that I don't see anywhere else... it's come to the point where I almost feel forced to come here... even yesterday I forgot for a while that it was time for me to come back here~

You'll never be a memory to us.

You just need some time off.

Come on what? What'd I do? ;-;

You gave up

That's no good

IT'S BETTER THAN NOT COMING AT ALL

OR HIBYING

They made too much Lightning for my taste, tbh. :/

Alright. So creating intense feel between characters and their fans, gotcha.

See ya, Kon~

The intense feel was already present, TRUST me. I didn't have to show up most days.

It puts my mind at peace every time that I see it.

4xg.gif

Weak.

Mm, yeah. I used to steal the broom and run around the house with it, and I'd tie my stuffed cat to the end of the broom so it looked like it was flying it with me. :)

This means multiple Vashianes are needed to power the army.

Oh dear

Oh God. I can't even deal with that. :\

Finally decided to turn Sumia into a Dark Flier

Time to grind to Galeforce

Yes, because that's what happens when you run out of evidence

What

Yeah, Sumia!

I was bluffing the entire time. Regular Pheonix Wright in the making!

Mm-hm. ... I seriously need to venture into the Forest and find rainbow confetti. And I might run out of sunshine soon too.

No worries, I'll go sun-ray collecting! And what's a little brightness in your life, hmm? It can come from the most unexpected places, but in the end all that matter are the smiles it brings to your face!

I may be silly and seriously deluded, but I know what I'm talking about when it comes to optimism. It's kind of the only thing I'm good at!

whoa had to go out for a bit. Managed to lose my keys too. -__-

I STOPPEDDDDD. ;___;

I-I scare you ;-;? (I mean I guess I can have some yandere tendencies... but it...probably...just...if it involves...Ein.)

Oh my. :D

Well, just a little. It would be a bit more bothersome if I was the target of course, but I don't know. I've just... always been a little unnerved by that. But it's a general thing - I tend to avoid virtual ones either - and I don't think you're a bad person because of it.

O-Oh... I see...

Well, if you need a break, you need a break... that's understandable. And at least you're here, gracing us with your presence ever-so-often. That's better than nothing, but if you feel like it's a burden coming here then don't force yourself to sign on if it's that obnoxious for you do so. In the end, it's about what makes YOU happy.

You're the hottest bitch in this place

Ohhhhhh myyyyyyy.
Edited by Vashiane

IT'S BETTER THAN NOT COMING AT ALL

OR HIBYING

;n;

I'm too attached to people here! =3 I don't have much of a life out of here when it comes to friends x3 The only times of the year I have a life with friends come from maybe about 4-5 meetups a year~

Sooooooo as much as I don't quite enjoy this place anymore, there's still one part of it I like =D I think I'll become like Shirley and stay in this thread and nowhere else (even though she lies, she still goes to the LtPW thread~)

Oh yeah but I can't resist reading threads made by good members so I guess I'd still visit those too ^~^

O-Oh... I see...

Well, if you need a break, you need a break... that's understandable. And at least you're here, gracing us with your presence ever-so-often. That's better than nothing, but if you feel like it's a burden coming here then don't force yourself to sign on if it's that obnoxious for you do so. In the end, it's about what makes YOU happy.

Thanks~ But I think I will still force myself on anyway, there are still people I'd like talking to =D

Edited by Freohr Datia

Actually, that was a bad plan. I still like them.

I'm afraid I really don't like Squeenix

You're the hottest bitch in this place

Changed my mind, go away

Yeah, Sumia!

I was bluffing the entire time. Regular Pheonix Wright in the making!

Mm-hm. ... I seriously need to venture into the Forest and find rainbow confetti. And I might run out of sunshine soon too.

No worries, I'll go sun-ray collecting! And what's a little brightness in your life, hmm? It can come from the most unexpected places, but in the end all that matter are the smiles it brings to your face!

I may be silly and seriously deluded, but I know what I'm talking about when it comes to optimism. It's kind of the only thing I'm good at!

Frederick is making a terrible choice

I noticed

Wait what

But it's hard for me to keep up 'cause I'm such a slowpoke... :<

Get faster!

I want to say it's ok comrade

But it really isn't ;__;

;___;

Oh my. :D

Well, just a little. It would be a bit more bothersome if I was the target of course, but I don't know. I've just... always been a little unnerved by that. But it's a general thing - I tend to avoid virtual ones either - and I don't think you're a bad person because of it.

You won't be as... long as my penguin is left alone! I doubt I'd really be a yandere if it was, say someone in real life. Online might be a bit easier, but I don't know if it qualifies as yandere than just defending a friend, you know. And it just happens it's stronger if it involves Ein.

I know I got FE13 right after the SMT promo ended, but

Maybe I should still get it sometime, it isn't like I can think of half a dozen games to get anyway

;n;

I'm too attached to people here! =3 I don't have much of a life out of here when it comes to friends x3 The only times of the year I have a life with friends come from maybe about 4-5 meetups a year~

Sooooooo as much as I don't quite enjoy this place anymore, there's still one part of it I like =D I think I'll become like Shirley and stay in this thread and nowhere else (even though she lies, she still goes to the LtPW thread~)

Oh yeah but I can't resist reading threads made by good members so I guess I'd still visit those too ^~^

Thanks~ But I think I will still force myself on anyway, there are still people I'd like talking to =D

It's okay Freohr

There's nothing wrong with that

Edited by OldMan

;n;

cmba.jpg

No veteran can resist.

Ha ha...

Stop by whenever that you get the chance.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

;___;

I still like them because they haven't really forgotten who they are, unlike Capcom and Konami...like they keep busting out these fanservice crossover games like Dissidia and Theatrhythm, and they're fanservice done really right. I guess I sorta enjoy them outside that too? But mostly that, yeah.

*Pat*

Vashi.

Imagine 5 Yukikos all laughing at the same time

That is scary

O.o

C-Can't unsee...

Changed my mind, go away

Frederick is making a terrible choice

I noticed

Wait what

Get faster!

;___;

What? Okay, that's not Sumia's BEST option, but it's pretty solid.

OTP go!

I'm a terrible bluffer... decent poker face, though apparently.

That was my optimism speech for today! ... I don't know what exactly is wrong with me, but despite the fact that I'm on a quick descent to being deliriously ill I'm blissfully happy.

You won't be as... long as my penguin is left alone! I doubt I'd really be a yandere if it was, say someone in real life. Online might be a bit easier, but I don't know if it qualifies as yandere than just defending a friend, you know. And it just happens it's stronger if it involves Ein.

Oh, avatar change. It's sleeping... [/searches through closet for cleaver] SCREW THE RULES.

I'd never bother the penguin. ^_^ And true. When you're over a screen you can exaggerate or subdue your reactions as much as you'd like... and if that qualifies as yandere than I guess I DO count. If I truly consider you a complete friend of mine, I'll defend you to hell and back... with few expectations.