• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Get faster!

But when I try typing faster I just end up making a lot of mistakes and then I take a while fixing all my spelling derps and then I get really nervous and end up not wanting to type anything at all 'cause then I'll look even slower and dumber than I already am. ;o;

And I still take forever to reply. ;~;

Edited by Kon

I still like them because they haven't really forgotten who they are, unlike Capcom and Konami...like they keep busting out these fanservice crossover games like Dissidia and Theatrhythm, and they're fanservice done really right. I guess I sorta enjoy them outside that too? But mostly that, yeah.

*Pat*

Oh right, Theatrhythm doesn't look too bad

It can't be helped

Not anymore

Tough job, I see. Well, keep it up.

/pathug

I'll do my best! [/salutes]

But when I try typing faster I just end up making a lot of mistakes and then I take a while fixing all my spelling derps and then I get really nervous and end up not wanting to type anything at all 'cause then I'll look even slower and dumber than I already am. ;o;

Aww... [/pats]

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=42881

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So why wasn't this thread locked when TSUN TSUN IKUSA MEGAMI BENKYOU was mentioned here?

I tried to hold back myself but I can't. :c

Ana is just... so frustrating to deal with. She wants help, she doesn't take help. It's like she dumps every thoughts of ours out of the sea. :/

Rey-ge, etc.

...Why do I always typo when it comes to ana...

Because you have patience limits... like a normal human being.

Edited by shadowofchaos

What? Okay, that's not Sumia's BEST option, but it's pretty solid.

OTP go!

I'm a terrible bluffer... decent poker face, though apparently.

That was my optimism speech for today! ... I don't know what exactly is wrong with me, but despite the fact that I'm on a quick descent to being deliriously ill I'm blissfully happy.

Let's put it this way: I don't have Henry yet, wanted to make damn sure Chrom would get Olivia, and nobody else was available. MU doesn't count either

Wait, how does that work

a_a

Unless you're still typing with one or two fingers, you don't necessarily need to type faster though

>Top 5 FAP games

Hahaha

And here I thought I'd have a chance to post Usodere

So why wasn't this thread locked when TSUN TSUN IKUSA MEGAMI BENKYOU was mentioned here?

Because we've had worse

And the only screenshot I posted was heavily censored

It's good stuff. And you're probably a fan of the music too, so...

;_;

I hear it's too heavy on DLC though Edited by OldMan

Unless you're still typing with one or two fingers, you don't necessarily need to type faster though

That'd be really sad if that was how I type. :/ No, I'm just really hesitant when it comes to posting and I end up taking a while to word out my posts, so I tend to try to compensate by typing faster. That doesn't really help me all that much though...

Edited by Kon

That's the best greeting ever

Are you proud

How are you?

That'd be really sad if that was how I type. :/ No, I'm just really hesitant when it comes to posting and I end up taking a while to word out my posts, so I tend to try to compensate by typing faster. That doesn't really help me all that much though...

It's FE4T, don't think.

Rey-ge Awakened - The Origin

Levant you're not helping

Let's put it this way: I don't have Henry yet, wanted to make damn sure Chrom would get Olivia, and nobody else was available. MU doesn't count either

Wait, how does that work

a_a

Ah... makes sense. Oh! Who did your Avatar marry?

I'm a paradoxical enigma. ... Or maybe just the former.

It's very odd... but I guess I really needed some variety in my sick day moods? I don't know.

WHAAAAAAAT

Something wrong?

Oh, avatar change. It's sleeping... [/searches through closet for cleaver] SCREW THE RULES.

I'd never bother the penguin. ^_^ And true. When you're over a screen you can exaggerate or subdue your reactions as much as you'd like... and if that qualifies as yandere than I guess I DO count. If I truly consider you a complete friend of mine, I'll defend you to hell and back... with few expectations.

And then another rapid avatar change. XD HEY. DON'T HURT THAT CUDDLY MONOBEAR.

And I know. :3 I'm sure you have someone else too. XD And that's true... although I can't be sure how I'd be with Ein if we were closer physically anyway. xD BUT YEAH. Same then.

[9:43:50 PM] *** Elise has changed the conversation topic to "Esa sonrisa traviesa que vive conmigo = That naughty smile who lives with me" ***

Edited by Elise

Ah... makes sense. Oh! Who did your Avatar marry?

I'm a paradoxical enigma. ... Or maybe just the former.

It's very odd... but I guess I really needed some variety in my sick day moods? I don't know.

He didn't

You're a teenager

I don't either

Relax, it's just the FE4 Thread

We don't bite hard

Relax, it's just the FE4 Thread

We don't bite hard

Really I do it all the time. It's just worse with this thread since it's a hell of a lot more active, even on dead days. :c