• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Mumu was the first orange, because he was helping me fix a problem with the forum and I needed him to be in his own usergroup, so if I messed up it wouldn't effect everyone. This was my old bugfixing/testing group, lol.

My sprites only ever seem to be pretty if they're wimmins. I need to try making more pretty men sometime.

And isn't CS2 Creative Suite 2? At least, that the only thing I can think of it being.

I actually finally have a legitimate Photoshop program, but trying to use it without a tablet is the biggest pain in the ass. I wish I had money. ;-;

Adobe is giving out the ones that are in the same generation as CS2, you know? So yeah.

I got my hands on CS2, PS and After effect. not like I'm plotting to do some animations or anything

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaace

Oh wait, wrong one

;_;

Wait we have another Ace?-/shot

Not everyone is that patient though, and I'll admit that some of my determination comes from stubbornness.

Right now I'm trying to comb through her art topic to show her where she's asked for praise, but I think I'll send her a PM instead of posting it in her topic. Maybe then she'll be more inclined to listen to me. :/

I'll go ahead and rip up her art then.

excellent

love is a mistake

Don't you make mistakes, too, Old man? <:3c

And hello thread.

It's Monday.

I hate Monday.

Or rather I hate the B day of my schedule.

"Honor Chemistry" is like a freaking 6th grade chemistry for me. We are learning what is element and how to do density. I just... asdf.

Top it off is the stupid ESL class. Making me feel insecure by keep asking me am I okay just because I am the only Asian in the whole freaking class of Latino.

And when I showed off, the teacher asks me if I want more challenge, which is kinda acceptable I guess.

But he is so nervous and girly like that I can't... I understand that this is his first year, but still. Man.

The assistant (who is a woman) even has more confident and control than him. :c

At least Health Ed and History is fun...

/raaants