Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a Divine Orb as well.

Perandus Blazon and The Blood Reaper.

Wasted mine on a low (802% - the range is 800-100) Facebreaker - got it to 813 ._.

Peradus is a popular farming belt

And bleeding would have raped Damon >_>

It's gonna get worse with the amount of people sucking Rey's dick.

"Hands off guys!"

Man how old is that kid why is he old enough to think about being in bed with anyone kids these days

Low standards, etc.

I on the other hand, am a sap.

"Tying the knot" = Indestructible iron chains of commitment and devotion that can only be broken by either one of the parties involved.

Which is a far better alternative that the former, so I thank you for that.

Kids these days man

Get off my lawn etc

[10:48:31 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): My aunt (family friend) math teacher had a kid who couldn't attend detention

[10:48:35 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): because she had to take care of her daughter.

[10:48:39 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): "Wait how old are you?"

[10:48:41 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): "Thirteen"

[10:48:45 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): She almost headdesked

[10:49:22 AM] Lumi: Kids these days

[10:48:31 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): My aunt (family friend) math teacher had a kid who couldn't attend detention

[10:48:35 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): because she had to take care of her daughter.

HAaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaha.

Sadly, I can recall... three incidents like this at the local middle school I attended last year.

... Which isn't getting into the OTHER middle school, either, who decided that was "Bring Your Weapons To School" Year.

When there's more incidents at the MIDDLE school than the HIGH school, you know there's a problem. My town, ladies and gentlemen.

I'm all for adults doing whatever with their life as long as it's consensual and doesn't hurt anyone

kids can't give that kind of consent

stop trying to do adult things and just go and play or something enjoy your childhood while you still can

before you become me aka screwed-up as fuck sleep schedules, late nights, and lots of caffeine

I wonder if my efforts of decreasing my caffeine tolerance worked I haven't had anything stronger than pepsi in a while

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Wasted mine on a low (802% - the range is 800-100) Facebreaker - got it to 813 ._.

Peradus is a popular farming belt

And bleeding would have raped Damon >_>

How do I use a Blessed Orb btw? Keep getting the "denied" message.

The bonuses aren't that great but It was better than my previous belt. Except for the fact that I have less lightning res now, which sucks because I was already dying a lot in the barracks.

The first one or the second one?

How do I use a Blessed Orb btw? Keep getting the "denied" message.

The bonuses aren't that great but It was better than my previous belt. Except for the fact that I have less lightning res now, which sucks because I was already dying a lot in the barracks.

The first one or the second one?

Blessed orb randomizes an item's implicit values - ie, the one(s) they have as white items.

For instance, a ruby ring's fire resistance, or a heavy belt's str bonus. The iron ring's 1-4 damage wouldn't be eligible because it's fixed.

No other belt has item rarity or quantity, so... and I was dying a lot in barracks with 80% resist, already >_> HOW CAN THOSE ARCS DEAL SO MUCH DAMAGE

Any - dude moves around so much, and bleeding causes far more damage when you walk

Pilot! :D

Perfect timing for a call then needing to go to work :awesome:

It's okay Pilot

=(

Oh well time to leave for work and not get back until past midnight (though I actually get off at 9 but have a game afterwards)

Perfect timing for a call then needing to go to work :awesome:

=(

Oh well time to leave for work and not get back until past midnight (though I actually get off at 9 but have a game afterwards)

Damn! At least I got to say hi.

Ooh. Have fun at your game then. Fingers crossed for a win, okay?

Blessed orb randomizes an item's implicit values - ie, the one(s) they have as white items.

For instance, a ruby ring's fire resistance, or a heavy belt's str bonus. The iron ring's 1-4 damage wouldn't be eligible because it's fixed.

No other belt has item rarity or quantity, so... and I was dying a lot in barracks with 80% resist, already >_> HOW CAN THOSE ARCS DEAL SO MUCH DAMAGE

Any - dude moves around so much, and bleeding causes far more damage when you walk

Ha so that's what they mean by implicit values. I guess I should try it on Daresso's Salute...

Those bastards 2HKO me.

Would have been fun. Fighting the one yesterday looked so stupid.

Ha so that's what they mean by implicit values. I guess I should try it on Daresso's Salute...

Those bastards 2HKO me.

Would have been fun. Fighting the one yesterday looked so stupid.

If you need the stats...

You mean bitches

Fuck that regen

Random exile found (stop trying Armios), time to take a break and do some other things