FE4 THREAD

Fia

So while putting in the laundry into the drying and a new load into the washer...

I suddenly had a random quote in my head... or something...

"I walk the border between dreams and reality. Obsession is a complicated thing. It brings about the best and worst in people. It sometimes makes us want to surpass our limits. To show ourselves and others what to strive for. But it also sometimes makes us lose sight of what is important. It makes us miss things that are right in front of us."

"It is a double edged sword."

"It can lead you to achieve greatness in whatever applicable field. Or it can lead you to ruin. Will you end up the former, or the latter, I wonder...?"

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to retry the VS.Osaka battle... I couldn't even grind properly... My characters are all level 56, and I'm using Magic MC, Keita, Joe, and Otome.

But Magic MC always wins.

Also, I usually use Jungo over Keita.

So while putting in the laundry into the drying and a new load into the washer...

"I walk the border between dreams and reality. Obsession is a complicated thing. It brings about the best and worst in people. It sometimes makes us want to surpass our limits. To show ourselves and others what to strive for. But it also sometimes makes us lose sight of what is important. It makes us miss things that are right in front of us."

"It can lead you to achieve greatness in whatever applicable field. Or it can lead you to ruin. Will you end up the former, or the latter, I wonder...?"

My bad, I left the mic on.

I'm so rude. I went outside to buy some soda in the store nearby and some dudes were sitting in front of the salon next door and then some dude was like, trying to hit on me or something. Where's my penguin to protect me?!

@TE: WHAT HAPPY THOUGHTS?

... I feel you. I just kind of brush them off, if I can...

Whoa. That's actually quite... beautiful.

I'm so rude. I went outside to buy some soda in the store nearby and some dudes were sitting in front of the salon next door and then some dude was like, trying to hit on me or something. Where's my penguin to protect me?!

@TE: WHAT HAPPY THOUGHTS?

How does that make you rude

You know

Thoughts of something

or someone

Don't you mean adorable?

That's not true! I complain about specific things too!

dangerous

they kill my thumb and my sleep

it's okay marthur

something about italian not used through bad? I dunno I'm basing everything on latin and I have no concepts of italian grammar

I'm still trying to find a way to say that Ezio's is a pretty manwhore but i'm stuck on the manwhore part since puttana is feminine and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to just masculinize it

something about italian not used through bad? I dunno I'm basing everything on latin and I have no concepts of italian grammar

I'm still trying to find a way to say that Ezio's is a pretty manwhore but i'm stuck on the manwhore part since puttana is feminine and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to just masculinize it

More or less. usquam lingua latina superior est lingua

just use puttano and things will be k

Edited by Roxas

But Magic MC always wins.

Also, I usually use Jungo over Keita.

I think I mistyped that. I meant I was using Ronaldo as I'm doing his route.

I think I get Keita after this battle, anyway. It was usually either him or Jungo that I'd use as my physical main.

I think I mistyped that. I meant I was using Ronaldo as I'm doing his route.

I think I get Keita after this battle, anyway. It was usually either him or Jungo that I'd use as my physical main.

My logic is that if I need a glass cannon, I'd rather use a magic squishy than a phys squishy. Jungo just becomes a goddamn tank by endgame.

More or less. usquam lingua latina superior est lingua

just use puttano and things will be k

ita vera

Ezio é il bellissimo puttano degli Firenze

I probably completely butchered sentence structure and grammar here whoops

Actual Italians please don't kill me i'm taking a real course next semester i promise

Ha. You guysh, with your weeb and penguins... All I have is my SWA- **Gunshot**

Swag can go screw itself honestly. I may be the least ballin' black chick out there, but I'm not going to conform to stupidity.

The irony of that statement is "Cazzo" literally translates to "fuck".

The irony of that statement is "Cazzo" literally translates to "fuck".

Instead of actually doing it-- ha ha--- I'll just say I was pretty much thinking of a way to twist your words around again.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Friday at worst.

But uuuuurgh. Asdf.

Why did I check my email?

I hate my own impatience. That applies to a lot of things too.

Oh man, waiting for stuff to arrive in the mail. Sometimes I struggle keeping my own impatience in check.

Wow, that's an amazing quote ^__^

Edited by Ace Tactician

You're already ruined.

dangerous

they kill my thumb and my sleep

it's okay marthur

That's what friendship is all about.

Like for PoE! I gave you 5 specific reasons didn't I!?

My logic is that if I need a glass cannon, I'd rather use a magic squishy than a phys squishy. Jungo just becomes a goddamn tank by endgame.

Ronaldo has **slightly** better magic than most physical focused units, I think. He's pretty good, though slow as hell, so it'll be a while before he can finish skirmishes really quickly with Assassinate.

Keita is pretty good.

Jungo is hax when he can get assassinate. Like, brilliant. In the fight with Io when she's using Lugh's power, I used Assassinate with Jungo and she died in a single hit. Good times.

Instead of actually doing it-- ha ha--- I'll just say I was pretty much thinking of a way to twist your words around again.

ohmy.png

You're already ruined.

That's what friendship is all about.

Like for PoE! I gave you 5 specific reasons didn't I!?

It's true.

Ruining thumbs?

But weren't they silly reasons

P sure Cazzo is dick but translates to fuck as an expletive

Ah... I see.

That's usually the way I see it used - thanks Hetalia - so...

... ... I ... Okay. :\