• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here only nowadays I am too bored to do so, it is not even as appealing any more.

I started back in 2008 but quit in 2012 just before mists came out but didnt quit cause I was bored was other reasons

Edited by Shelie

4 years of my life waasted I pretty much wasted my late teens on my wow I was 17 when I started, sigh I blame my brother

My friends persuaded me to do so and after a while they stopped it and I was playing alone (pretty much the case with every MMO they started but I stayed with WoW)

It took my brother 2 weeks of constant pestering for me to try it worst mistake I ever made, I mean I did enjoy it but I woulda liked a life more lol

Edited by Shelie

It took my brother 2 weeks of constant pestering for me to try it worst mistake I ever made, I mean I did enjoy it but I woulda liked a life more lol

At that moment you liked it though...

Well the worst thing with those games is that they are addictive, and you have to pay for subscription.

At that moment you liked it though...

Well the worst thing with those games is that they are addictive, and you have to pay for subscription.

Yep too addictive, though I say some of the guys in that game are desperate or just very stupid, just mention your female and they all start hitting on you and do anything you ask... well not everyone but there was enough

Yep too addictive, though I say some of the guys in that game are desperate or just very stupid, just mention your female and they all start hitting on you and do anything you ask... well not everyone but there was enough

Hahahaha...

My most vivid memories are of ZG & ZA those dungeons took forever to complete than to get stuck on the very last boss till everyone rages or you have 1 retard in your group you just cant kick who keeps making you wipe.. yup fun times

Sure...by the way I remember once I had a Female Draenei Paladin and then some random guy comes and says "hello sexy" I wasn't sure if I should had laughed at him or just go away(which actually I did) but apart from that the only thing I have seen around is stupid people who are whining because someone else took their gear. Or someone else pestering me to trade an item with him, even accusing me that I have that item already. Pffft really good times...

Edited by James Bond

Oh yes the gear stealers,,, Like when a hunter takes a tanking item and the tank rage quits then we wait forever in dungeon for a new tank and no new tank ever comes then everyone leaves.... I also remember Firelands, ragnaros made raids break up so much, DONT STAND IN THE FIRE....... Oops I stood in the fire......

I also got the people asking me to trade with them even offering me heaps of gold but I said no cause I already had heaps of gold,

Oh yes the gear stealers,,, Like when a hunter takes a tanking item and the tank rage quits then we wait forever in dungeon for a new tank and no new tank ever comes then everyone leaves.... I also remember Firelands, ragnaros made raids break up so much, DONT STAND IN THE FIRE....... Oops I stood in the fire......

I also got the people asking me to trade with them even offering me heaps of gold but I said no cause I already had heaps of gold,

lol tanks.

Never been in the Firelands raid (and I wanted that tier for my paladin so badly ;__;)

But yeah same here. And they insisted so much that i was about to leave the party because of them.

Did you ever have it when a dps ques as tank in a heroic and actually tries to tank in dps gear? ( and fail miserably of course I only had rare instances were it went really well)

Yes actually it happened quite a few times. Thing is I wasn't actually the best DPS there is either so I didn't really complain on others regardless of their role

btw the WoW thread seems dead a little =(

I guess there weren't as many closet WoW players as I expected.

Man why couldn't you talk about WoW in the WoW thread? ;(

Oh also, started early 2007, shortly after Burning Crusade's release.

Feels good, man.

Edited by Interest

Yes actually it happened quite a few times. Thing is I wasn't actually the best DPS there is either so I didn't really complain on others regardless of their role

Well I was generally the healer so you can get how I woulda felt haha XD