FE4 THREAD

Fia

*shrug* continue to ignore it if i do. i'm not getting in your inbox.

... This general attitude feels like you have no respect for me. In fact, I feel like you just don't have any respect for me in general, which is why I don't want anything to do with you.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

... I kind of don't WANT to delete him... plus, I'm trying not to cause any sort of suspicion, if I just drop him completely that'll look godawful.

Might I ask what the situation is between you and the person?

I'd rather stay a maiden at heart than be an asshole. That's not my definition of being a "man".

Both extremes are poor choices and you know it

how is being a jerkass being a "man"

shit like that is so mind numbingly maddening

Don't ask me

It wasn't a concept I created, or even one that suits my purposes

The only problem is... that's kind of objective. It may feel like just foreplay to someone, but to another person it could seem abusive. It... just... depends on the person's tastes and views on the matter.

It's okay Vashi, we already know you're into it

I know it's just dreamland for the subject...

But "teasing" her and being dominant for me is different than slapping her and "demanding" her.

What if it turns her on Edited by OldMan

The only problem is... that's kind of objective. It may feel like just foreplay to someone, but to another person it could seem abusive. It... just... depends on the person's tastes and views on the matter.

In the context of this conversation I figure it like this

TE says Rey's dream behavior is "acting like a man"

This is construed by some as "acting like a misogynistic brute"

I'm saying that if there are two people about to have sex

and one is clearly the initiator

but they both totally down for it though

then its foreplay right

I mean you are right that whether or not it's abusive is subjective, and depending on the woman aint the right tack to take

but as far as a fuck goes it isnt unusual for things to get rough in mutually understood way and mutually agreed as attractive way, right?

Pride, where in the hell did I say anything like that.

There is such a thing as treating another person regardless of gender as an equal human being.

No need to dominate. No need to demean. Why does "foreplay" have to involve anything like this. Why is this so hard to comprehend.

I explained most of my thought process in responding to Vash, so yeah

No theres no need to dominate or demean

but sex'd be pretty boring without it

Might I ask what the situation is between you and the person?

U-Um... i-it's...

... It is kind of complex... I... The easiest way to describe it is... I have feelings for this person, said person is already involved with someone and I don't want to go near it.

Both extremes are poor choices and you know it

Don't ask me

It wasn't a concept I created, or even one that suits my purposes

It's okay Vashi, we already know you're into it

NO!

In the context of this conversation I figure it like this

TE says Rey's dream behavior is "acting like a man"

This is construed by some as "acting like a misogynistic brute"

I'm saying that if there are two people about to have sex

and one is clearly the initiator

but they both totally down for it though

then its foreplay right

I mean you are right that whether or not it's abusive is subjective, and depending on the woman aint the right tack to take

but as far as a fuck goes it isnt unusual for things to get rough in mutually understood way and mutually agreed as attractive way, right?

I explained most of my thought process in responding to Vash, so yeah

No theres no need to dominate or demean

but sex'd be pretty boring without it

That makes sense, yes.

But that italicized part is extremely important: it has be a mutual understanding. If it's not, if there's some reservation or disinterest from either side, that's when it starts tumbling into that red zone.

A-Actually there's plenty of ways you could pull that off and keep an equal relationship throughout the affair, really...

What if it turns her on

へ・・・へええ!?

ええと、あの・・・その状況だったら・・・

やるんだけど・・・頑張と思う・・・

しかし!やりすぎたら知らせなきゃいけないんだよ!

...from what I remember in the dream though... she didn't look like she was "down for it". That's exactly what pisses me off.

U-Um... i-it's...

... It is kind of complex... I... The easiest way to describe it is... I have feelings for this person, said person is already involved with someone and I don't want to go near it.

So basically unrequited feelings? If thats the case, i don't see why you'd want to ignore said person, other than to preserve the friendship

So basically unrequited feelings? If thats the case, i don't see why you'd want to ignore said person, other than to preserve the friendship

I'm trying to kill those feelings of mine actually... t-that's why.

...I kind of don't WANT to delete him... plus, I'm trying not to cause any sort of suspicion, if I just drop him completely that'll look godawful.

well if this is a touchy subject, the--ninja'd

to be honest vashii, i don't think you should have to hide like that, but if you think it works...

... This general attitude feels like you have no respect for me. In fact, I feel like you just don't have any respect for me in general, which is why I don't want anything to do with you.

...no respect? well letse you've guilted me many times, accused me of being a disgusting sexist, ignored me, been rude to my friends, etc etc...yet i'm still friendly to you, and listened to the things you said bothered you...not talking to me anymore is one thing, but that's just plain harsh, sangyul.

That makes sense, yes.

But that italicized part is extremely important: it has be a mutual understanding. If it's not, if there's some reservation or disinterest from either side, that's when it starts tumbling into that red zone.

A-Actually there's plenty of ways you could pull that off and keep an equal relationship throughout the affair, really...

Of course, of course.

of course

thats a

normal and healthy sexual relationship

へ・・・へええ!?

ええと、あの・・・その状況だったら・・・

やるんだけど・・・頑張と思う・・・

しかし!やりすぎたら知らせなきゃいけないんだよ!

...from what I remember in the dream though... she didn't look like she was "down for it". That's exactly what pisses me off.

I cant into moon bro

but are you saying it was rape

is that what youre saying

well if this is a touchy subject, the--ninja'd

to be honest vashii, i don't think you should have to hide like that, but if you think it works...

...no respect? well letse you've guilted me many times, accused me of being a disgusting sexist, ignored me, been rude to my friends, etc etc...yet i'm still friendly to you, and listened to the things you said bothered you...not talking to me anymore is one thing, but that's just plain harsh, sangyul.

N-nah, it's fine.

At this point, I'm going to desperate, silly measures.

Of course, of course.

of course

thats a

normal and healthy sexual relationship

I cant into moon bro

but are you saying it was rape

is that what youre saying

R-Right, well, really, like I'd know anything about that...

I - I - I'll take your word for it...

No, I fucked your bitch

Pfft, okay then!

yo let me fetch you one based god

in the meantime please

make yoself at home you know

eat out my fridge

sit on my couch

fuck my bitch

etc

R-Right, well, really, like I'd know anything about that...

I - I - I'll take your word for it...

Pfft, okay then!

You dont have to be an expert

you dont even need experience

just gotta know how people think, thats all

empathy is the key

I'm trying to kill those feelings of mine actually... t-that's why.

Hmmm...... Feelings like those are hard to handle for just about anyone, unless you meet someone else. Still, ignorance can only take you so far and somewhere along the line, you're gonna have to do something. But for now, all I can say is to hang on with what you're doing. Sometimes it helps to distance yourself

yo let me fetch you one based god

in the meantime please

make yoself at home you know

eat out my fridge

sit on my couch

fuck my bitch

etc

You dont have to be an expert

you dont even need experience

just gotta know how people think, thats all

empathy is the key

Well... if that's the key I may as well make copies... I have too much of that, if that's possible.

But no, you're right. Empathy is usually the key to a lot of dilemmas...

Let's not forget that you had absolutely no problem with calling me out as a part of the circlejerk you hate so much when it was convenient for you. That you called me a terrible person for everyone in LtP to see and that you said that I wasn't the person who you thought I was. That you've been rude to my friends just as much, AND that you're arguably the one who started to. And have you not realized that maybe I don't WANT you to be friendly to me? That maybe I'm NOT okay with you doing all of these things and just turning around and being friendly to me like, "hey, she should appreciate that I'm at least nice to her, never mind all these things that I've done that piss her off"? Like, what kind of person do you fucking take me for?

I admit that I called you a flirt and I was willing to give you a second chance and reconsider my thoughts. But even then, you went on insulting my friends and calling us out as a circlejerk over EVERYTHING, that chance was blown. I ignored you because I wanted you to leave me alone. You have been just as rude to my friends, if not ruder, and in a way you're the one who was rude unprovoked first. How can I feel that you respect me when you do all this stuff and expect me to appreciate your "friendliness"? Let's use an analogy that even you can understand. Let's say that I attacked someone you care for a lot, like mewyeon. Let's say that every time I attacked her I apologized to you and her, but I kept on doing it all the time even afterwards. Would you appreciate it if I continued to act friendly towards you as if I'm not doing this thing that keeps on pissing you off? As far as I recall, you never even apologized for all the things you've said about my friends!

In other words, I don't want to have anything to do with you and I really wish you would just leave me alone.

Quite the opposite. I'm posting in this thread after all.What can I do for ya?

Ah um here's the video I wanted to show you with Koyasu VA joke. Maybe you'll like it or maybe you'll laugh at my bad translation in thr caption.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oT9EmfFmf4s

Edited by Generic Operator

Hmmm...... Feelings like those are hard to handle for just about anyone, unless you meet someone else. Still, ignorance can only take you so far and somewhere along the line, you're gonna have to do something. But for now, all I can say is to hang on with what you're doing. Sometimes it helps to distance yourself

Me doing something implies I have a spine... I really don't. If I did, I would have said something by now, so many times over.

I guess I just need a break from him. Maybe then I'll be able to think clearly about it?

Well... if that's the key I may as well make copies... I have too much of that, if that's possible.

But no, you're right. Empathy is usually the key to a lot of dilemmas...

Just dont ever forget that understanding someone and feeling for them are different

I can pity all day and not understand a thing, and that is as likely to hurt as help

It's a key but it's still up to you to push open the door