• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Just dont ever forget that understanding someone and feeling for them are different

I can pity all day and not understand a thing, and that is as likely to hurt as help

It's a key but it's still up to you to push open the door

... Wow. Th-That's so true and... wow. You really amaze me sometimes!

'ey

Hi. :)

[spoiler=fuck yeah organic chemistry]E03ZWh8.jpg

Those notes are the BEST. XD

Edited by Vashiane

Ah um here's the video I wanted to show you with Koyasu VA joke. Maybe you'll like it or maybe you'll laugh at my bad translation in thr caption.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oT9EmfFmf4s

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That was glorious.

Especially the last line. xD

fine, been learning chem

grade 12 isn't as hard as i thought it would be

yet

the real work comes with your college apps.

and then the real sadness comes from getting rejected from every Ivy you apply to.

and then the real success comes when you realize you are at the point in your life when your parents figure out you're having sex and they don't even care.

the real work comes with your college apps.

and then the real sadness comes from getting rejected from every Ivy you apply to.

and then the real success comes when you realize you are at the point in your life when your parents figure out you're having sex and they don't even care.

2/3 negated because CANADA

last one lol

hi kon

how is your spritans going

Edited by AstraLunaSol

[spoiler=fuck yeah organic chemistry]E03ZWh8.jpg

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath

... Wow. Th-That's so true and... wow. You really amaze me sometimes!

Yeah because I'm kind of amazing sometimes

/puffs out chest

fine, been learning chem

grade 12 isn't as hard as i thought it would be

yet

grade 12? such

youth

Me doing something implies I have a spine... I really don't. If I did, I would have said something by now, so many times over.

I guess I just need a break from him. Maybe then I'll be able to think clearly about it?

You not having a spine just might be whats holding you back from killing off those feelings. And yet, developing one isn't very easy either. Time away seems to be the only option available.The only question is when you'll be ready to confront it?

Edited by Hero-King

N-nah, it's fine.

At this point, I'm going to desperate, silly measures.

O_o you don't...really want to do that...do you?

Let's not forget that you had absolutely no problem with calling me out as a part of the circlejerk you hate so much when it was convenient for you. That you called me a terrible person for everyone in LtP to see and that you said that I wasn't the person who you thought I was. That you've been rude to my friends just as much, AND that you're arguably the one who started to. And have you not realized that maybe I don't WANT you to be friendly to me? That maybe I'm NOT okay with you doing all of these things and just turning around and being friendly to me like, "hey, she should appreciate that I'm at least nice to her, never mind all these things that I've done that piss her off"? Like, what kind of person do you fucking take me for?

I admit that I called you a flirt and I was willing to give you a second chance and reconsider my thoughts. But even then, you went on insulting my friends and calling us out as a circlejerk over EVERYTHING, that chance was blown. I ignored you because I wanted you to leave me alone. You have been just as rude to my friends, if not ruder, and in a way you're the one who was rude unprovoked first. How can I feel that you respect me when you do all this stuff and expect me to appreciate your "friendliness"? Let's use an analogy that even you can understand. Let's say that I attacked someone you care for a lot, like mewyeon. Let's say that every time I attacked her I apologized to you and her, but I kept on doing it all the time even afterwards. Would you appreciate it if I continued to act friendly towards you as if I'm not doing this thing that keeps on pissing you off? As far as I recall, you never even apologized for all the things you've said about my friends!

In other words, I don't want to have anything to do with you and I really wish you would just leave me alone.

i said the "circlejerk" thing becuase i hate it when people group up and attack one guy. when i said negative things about you, it was because i didn't approve of some things you would say. i didn't have some list of who your friends are. very rarely did i ever say things to people after i knew they were your friends, and it was always a response to something bad they did or said. apparently i say the greatest number of negative things to jedi, but that was only like 3 things. i never apologized for the things i said becuase i would rather just wait and let time pass and you'd see "hey, he's not saying bad things to my friends anymore" becuase that's actually...something.

either way, i'm not pressuring you to not stop talking to me or anything like that. do what you want.

last one lol

Hmmm. I think I have a couple of friends doing research at McGill. That's like a Canadian Ivy right?

(so you're not applying to any colleges in the states? :<)

and the last one really surprised me when my dad was just like okay.jpeg

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath

Yeah because I'm kind of amazing sometimes

/puffs out chest

grade 12? such

youth

Mm-hm! You totally are. :3

You not having a spine just might be whats holding you back from killing off those feelings. And yet, developing one isn't very easy either. Time away seems to be the only option available.The only question is when you'll be ready to confront it

Hopefully I develop one? That'll increase my options more, it seems.

... I'll have to be, won't I? Those feelings are a massive roadblock...

Hmmm. I think I have a couple of friends doing research at McGill. That's like a Canadian Ivy right?

(so you're not applying to any colleges in the states? :<)

and the last one really surprised me when my dad was just like okay.jpeg

Kind of, we don't really have an Ivy League and such. also McGill isn't the best anymore apparently because their funding for research was cut, UoToronto is and that's where I'm planning to go anyway

fuck the SATS lol

pf

O_o you don't...really want to do that...do you?

i said the "circlejerk" thing becuase i hate it when people group up and attack one guy. when i said negative things about you, it was because i didn't approve of some things you would say. i didn't have some list of who your friends are. very rarely did i ever say things to people after i knew they were your friends, and it was always a response to something bad they did or said. apparently i say the greatest number of negative things to jedi, but that was only like 3 things. i never apologized for the things i said becuase i would rather just wait and let time pass and you'd see "hey, he's not saying bad things to my friends anymore" becuase that's actually...something.

either way, i'm not pressuring you to not stop talking to me or anything like that. do what you want.

I'll take anything that gives me a result at the moment, really.

last one lol

hi kon

how is your spritans going

I've not been able to sprite much at all lately, unfortunately. :/ Most of my free time is being eaten by either Animal Crossing or anime... I really need to get back to spriting more though.

Ah well, time to hop off to ge do dishes~

It still does NOT change the fact that you think it's okay to attack me when I'm part of a "group" doing something that you don't like, and yet turn around and act friendly to me like nothing's wrong. It is messing with my emotions in a way that I do not appreciate it all. You flat out said I was a terrible person in the LtP thread and that I wasn't the person you thought I was, even though you don't know me at all. At least when I "accused" you of being a flirt I kept it private. Let's not forget that you never looked at the CONTEXT of the circlejerk comment in the first place! So just because a bunch of us did not approve of NM's "go back to China" comment, that makes us a circlejerk? What ever happened to just being offended by stupid racist comments like this?

I don't recall getting an actual apology for saying such negative things about me in the LtP thread. I at least said that you know, I don't know you and I could be wrong when I said you were a flirt. You've been very negative to Jedi a lot, and the only thing he did was the result of a fucking misunderstanding because you answered something that I wasn't asking and he thought you were answering what I was. I still want a fucking answer why I am so much more desirable to talk to besides Jedi when I am clearly a worse person than he is and butt heads with you more often and if I ask you to leave me alone I'd really appreciate it if you would!

Kind of, we don't really have an Ivy League and such. also McGill isn't the best anymore apparently because their funding for research was cut, UoToronto is and that's where I'm planning to go anyway

fuck the SATS lol

pf

oh LULZ.

Yeah, thank god I only had to take them once.

take off your glasses. Get the ladies.